0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Playauctions safe place to buy from using them

So I had recently gotta a spam email and it was from playauctions saying all thier gold was 10 dollars for 1000g i didnt pay attention to it considering i never buy gold but anyways i had just cashed a check for 400 dollars so i thought i would give it a shot so i ordered 2000g just to start out just incase i got scammed didnt want to lose anymore money its costed me about 20.58$ i went thourgh google checkout and the gold was actually coming from vcsale.com about 5 minutes later i get an update on the status of my gold and it says the seller will deliver in the next 30-1hr so im sitting there for another 5 minutes and i get another update telling me to go to vcsale.com and open up livechat to finish confirming i did that (tech supports english sucked so much) but anyways it took about 30 minutes for them to deliver the gold in all they withdraw it from a GB and traded it to me its been about 3-4 days and nothing happened i was excepting a ban but w.e so i deem it safe and cheap im going to be getting some more gold here soon and i dont want to play 16 dollars for only 1000g so im sharing this with everyone presuming you dont want to pay that much either and its 10dollars on each and every server btw

Playauctions safe place to buy from using them