0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k4gold - Opinion needed!

So, after talking to one of my IRL friends that i went to school with about 2 years ago i found out that he had ordered a powerlevel service for a Death Knight, the service he chose was for them to first level a toon from Lvl 1 to Lvl 55, at that point they would make a Death Knight and level him up to 80 with the accessories he had chosen.

My friend told me that this service worked well and that they also had gold for sale at a rather good price and that some of his friends had been using k4gold.com for the same needs.

I am now thinking of ordering a powerlevel from this site but first i really need to hear if someone out there knows anything about this website, is it 100% secure, good service, promise what they say and so on?

Thanks for any useful replies!

k4gold - Opinion needed!