0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--Offgamers.com Powerleveling Blog!--

Hey everyone! I've finally decided to bite the bullet and buy some powerleveling for a long-overdue shaman. So, I went ahead and, based off reviews from mmowned, ordered 1-68 from offgamers.com. 14 days from now, I should have--

-a 68 Tauren Shaman
    -375 First Aid
    -level 30 and lvl 60 mounts
    -1000 gold.

Also, I have made a guild strictly for a 70 toon on another account, and this toon that's being leveled. the service uses Cartographer, so I will be able to quickly locate this new shaman on the map and go straight to him, which will allow me to observe how the leveling is done, and whether I think it is likely to be GM flagged for botting or not.

That said, Let's start...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 1: With nervous anticipation I ordered. This site's layout struck me as very professional. Within about an hour, I was e-mailed telling me to call them for final verification. The man I spoke with spoke English quite well, and told me leveling would begin with 24 hours. Everything's awesome so far...

Day 1 Edit: Been around 6 hours since it first entered "Processing". From the beginning of this phase, the leveling will start at latest , 24 hours after.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 2: Upon waking up I had to check. according to the profiler on the site, I was still level 6 with the exact same quests I had when I left the account. Got sort of nervous, so I hopped on my other account to check it out. Turns out that it's actually level 10, and still going strong. Furthermore, I went to meet up, and indeed, There is no botting being done here. The player is responsive and very believable as to not being a bot.

Day 2 update: Maybe it's for nothing, but I am starting to get a little worried now. This morning they dinged 11, then went to org to get gear/bags with gold I supplied, but then flew to Crossroads and went AFK, then eventually logged off. It has been 5 hours since. Update when they come back.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 3: OK! So leveling resumed lastnight approximately 12 hours after it stopped. According to the rep. I spoke with on live chat, it was an issue they were resolving, and that's why they were off for so long. The character profiler says that I am 17 with greens now, (which is a huge step up from 11 with all whites lastnight), but it may not be completely reliable, as I think it updates when the armory does.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 4: Yesterday was maintainence day as we all know. The final level reached before maintainence was 17. After maintainence was over, it took them another 5.5 hours to get back on the account and start leveling again. This morning they are currently 23, not sure when they're going to be stopping, as I believe they've been going straight through the night. Really getting eager about how they expect to finish this within the time frame. As a neat little site note, lastnight I noticed whoever was leveling me had been raising skinning, keeping it capped. The package doesn't actually include this, and there is an extra charge for it, but I never ordered it. Pretty cool.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Day 5: Hours were just plain awesome yesterday..I think they went for something like 16 hours straight. In that time they got 17-24. Right now, We stand at 27. Looks like things have really picked back up after the nightmare that was maintenance day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 6: Lastnight leveling picked up from the usual time, starting at 27. Out of interest I asked a offgamers rep. how many levelers are assigned to a single powerleveling job. The answer was 3-4. With that said, whoever was on lastnight and through this morning was in the zone. This morning I woke up to the character level 36, with a mount, updated greens, a blue 2h axe, and what appeared to be a good knowledge on how to quest with the class. As you can see things have really picked up over the past few days in terms of speed.

Day 6 UPDATE: Felt the need to update just to say this. Once again I believe whoever was leveling lastnight/this morning is on now again, and he's seriously haulin' ass. Strange though, I got on and noticed he was in SM. I'm assuming it's a run through by one of the company's 70s/80s on this server, as I heard that they do that to speed up leveling while I was talking to a customer service rep. With that said, he got 37 insanely fast. Wait a sec. I was just reading through the previous days, and I saw lastnight I was 27...did they really go 27-37 in one day? Why yes, yes they did. Maybe not the most impressive feat, but compared to how slow things started, it's commendable.

Day 6 Update II: Just a misc fact, their character profiler does not update with armory. I believe they choose when to do it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 8: Sorry for no update yesterday, just kept putting it off and eventually forgot. Anyway, It's going stronger than ever, to make a long story short. Right now, we stand at level 50. Yesterday I had to check out what the DW setup was like. Turns out they were using dual Windfury with a 2.4/1.8 weapon setup. This is far from ideal, and I felt like saying something, but the kills were still coming fast enough that I felt it unnecessary. Every day they just amaze me more and more, as they get higher, the leveling just gets faster.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 9: Level 55 this morning. All gear seems to be up to par, especially the weapons. MH= lvl 52 Epic 1h axe, and OH= Cold Forged Hammer, the blue 1h mace reward from winning one AV game. Very solid stuff, he's tearin things apart. Expecting 58 by the end of tonight, or possibly this afternoon, if they don't stop anytime soon.

Day 9 Update: 57 now. I was just thinking. This is a two week process, but with the speed at which they got to 57, I really feel as if it won't even take that long to make 68.

Day 9 Update II: 58. Been 58 for about 30 minutes now, I assume they're just cleaning up in WPL.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 10: So lastnight when I said they were just cleaning up in WPL at 58, I was wrong. Apparently they like to wait till 60 to go to outland. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense speed wise to me, but the fact is, this morning the shaman is 61, and looking through it's current quests on the site's widget, they still have some of the VERY early hellfire quests, meaning they really DID wait till 60 to go.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 11: 64................not much else to say, aside from impressive outland speed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 12: Hit 68 just a few hours ago. We've got an epic mount, and 1000 gold. According to what I purchased, that's everything. Just waiting for the e-mail now to confirm that they're done. Expect another update and final word when that e-mail comes.

UPDATE: I just noticed something. Not only is the shaman level 68, but it's at 449127/648000 experience to next level. Being Well more than halfway to 69 is quite significant, and I wonder how that happened.

Update II: It's been a while and still no e-mail signifying completion. Also worth noting: skinning is 375/375, meaning I got a $25 value completely for free. Awesome. I've been thinking about why they did that extra leveling. Although it's unconditionally good, I still can't help but wonder why it was done. My original theory was that since the package included epic land riding and 1000g, they had to farm up to 1600 so that 1k would be leftover after the purchase...
    The problem with that theory is that this morning I went to watch over them while they were 67 in blade's edge. Even at 67 they still had the lvl 30 land mount. I tried to give them 100g to just to hurry the process along, since it's on a character I generally don't use and don't care. When I did this, they showed me that the shaman actually had at least 1700g in the trade window.
    I was thinking that these quests were done just to make enough gold to finish it off after they hit 68. If they already had that at 67, why do all those quests? And hell, why wait so long to get epic riding? I am thoroughly confused about this. Perhaps my order was screwed up? I don't see how that's possible, as they go through so many confirmation steps.
    --------------------------------------------
    The Final Word:

Well what can I say? I'm absolutely speechless at how smoothly this has gone. The first thing I could tell was that considering all the precautions they were taking like waiting to log on the account before starting, and then upon finishing telling you to wait 6-12 hours......I could tell that this company sincerely knew what they were doing. That only carried further on into the leveling. Let me just put this simply. There is absolutely no difference between this service, and someone who is just intent on leveling fast. I just can't see any circumstance, or any reason anyone would have to believe this was a powerleveling/botting service. They dont bot, it's that simple.
    I've already said this, but those levelers really know what they're doing, in terms of shaman leveling at least. The gearing was near perfect, and spell/ability rotations were optimal.
    If anyone who's reading this has any intention of getting powerleveling, please do yourself a favor and get it from Buy WOW Gold, MMO Currency, Power Leveling, Gamepoints | | OffGamers
    Last edited by InfiniteBlue; 12-11-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    When I lay down to sleep, Pray your soul's mine to keep...I know you can hear me.....

--Offgamers.com Powerleveling Blog!--
    Mr. Retail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased powerleveling 2-20 on my druid yesterday from MMOKINGS

beanso's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offgamers is the only site I've ever used for Gold/CD Keys.
    Always been very fast in delivering, and their site is the best game goods site I've probably ever seen.

InfiniteBlue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by beanso View Post
    Offgamers is the only site I've ever used for Gold/CD Keys.
    Always been very fast in delivering, and their site is the best game goods site I've probably ever seen.

True that, their site seriously has the best presentation and functionality I've ever seen, not a hint of Engrish either.
    When I lay down to sleep, Pray your soul's mine to keep...I know you can hear me.....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump......

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm nice GL on the job being done =)

Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting read, please keep it updating i wanna see how it turns out.

Barnok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offgamers is the best "Powerlevel" service i have ever seen

I recommend them

Paulingtons's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently powerlevelling something with them and as far as I can see no real grinding occurs, it is all done via. legit questing which impresses me a lot.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Paulingtons View Post
    I am currently powerlevelling something with them and as far as I can see no real grinding occurs, it is all done via. legit questing which impresses me a lot.

Will keep an eye on this thread.
    Yup, nothing but questing actually, and they're insanely good at it if I can say so.

Romis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agh, too bad I have enough money for powerleveling 1-80. But my parents won't allow me. I hate it >.>

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn, you might actually make the whole thing without getting banned.

good luck bro.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

lxlshadelxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks nice, if this keeps up i might think about buying a powerlevel from them

andykh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're cheaper than MMOKings -- I even heard they're faster although this is yet to prove. But Safe-wise I prefer MMOKings

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final update posted, so bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast