0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling-wow.com

This is a nice site, that i've bought Gold and Powerleveling from many times without GM's found out. They are Hand Powerleveling and not Botting and they're selling gold too ONE Single time i got my Acc banned they bought one for me and leveled him to the level i had ordered (My Mage was 38 and i had bought to 50 and then they bought my acc back and powerleveled her to 50 ^.^) They're Gold Selling are nice too, but sometimes they're outta Gold (most in EU )
    Last edited by Jones4ever; 02-03-2007 at 11:57 AM.
    Manga, MMO, and Anime fan.

Powerleveling-wow.com
    Daerun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Powerleveling-wow.com

I ordered a power leveling service last night and now its the next day at 2:30pm and they haven't even went on my acc yet and they're customer support is very bad when i go on they're live chat it will just say loading please wait for like 5 hours and nothing would happen and i emailed them twice and they haven't even replied back yet but they're must be something wrong because a bunch of people go to that site.

Daerun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevermind these guys p/l pretty fast and youl get some extra stuff with the powerlevel service like money, new bags if you kinda low level, new armor and any good items they get theyll put it in your bank which is nice but still theyre not online very much on live chat so i always gotta email. their prices are real cheap i got 12 level ups for $45 from lvl 28 to 40. atm its at 32 and when they mean they use Expert p/lers. THEY MEAN IT

they started p/ling my guy last night and my guy is 4 levels up i dont know if thats fast but it is to me

soo overall these guys a good at everything but theyre not super good at customer support sometimes cause theyre pretty busy but i dont know about gold.

Daerun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my account got banned and i emailed them a few mins ago hopefully they buy My account back

Flamingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it's cheap for powerleveling, but is it reliable?

warsheep's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, is this an ok site? Should i use this for my power-leveling? Is this "safe"? Should this be what i should use? Should i choose something lese?

I'm pretty much afriad of loosing my account, but right now, i've started to hate to level... I did read something about get the accounts back, what do they mean whit that? That if a power-leveler steals the account i'll get it back? Or that they'll get me a new account? What if i get banned? Will they also get my Blizzcon code?

Thanks for any answer to any of my questions!

houstonguy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Daerun
    my account got banned and i emailed them a few mins ago hopefully they buy My account back
    he makes me laugh lol.. Pl fast now a ban lol!

Ohmmy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought a 1-50 from them for $112 warsheep, they processed my order quickly, but i went to talk to their customer support, and the person i'm talking to seems ignorant, and or, not reading all of what im writing. So we'll see...and the account im using is a NEW account, so we'll see what happens!

sickporsche's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by warsheep
    Ok, is this an ok site? Should i use this for my power-leveling? Is this "safe"? Should this be what i should use? Should i choose something lese?

I'm pretty much afriad of loosing my account, but right now, i've started to hate to level... I did read something about get the accounts back, what do they mean whit that? That if a power-leveler steals the account i'll get it back? Or that they'll get me a new account? What if i get banned? Will they also get my Blizzcon code?

Thanks for any answer to any of my questions!
    Meaning, if the your account gets banned for a powerleveling service. The powerlevel company, will make a new account for you with a different character but the same level as what you ordered before. And of coarse you still have to pay monthyl for wow.

Ohmmy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, I ordered a level from them, and they seem way way way too protective, they log out for a couple hours after playing a couple hours, claiming account safety, they email me telling me to change my pswd then tell them the new password for account safety and i do not know how many damn times i've said "i JUST bought this account, specifically for this, so there is no need to do any of this" anyways....they seem professional.

Diavolo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't buy anything from these guys. Have had 2 accounts banned I was having them level simultaneously. They want me to buy my own account and have them pwrlvl again, with no refund. Gonna keep hassling and see what happens.

reformat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far so good, am playing on my newly leveled Warlock. I payed $69.99 for 1-40 in. 7 days (actually took 9 because they waited 24 hours to begin, and I waited 24 hours to log on after they finished).

I had been checking the Armory page regularly to track progress and they seemed to know what they. They specced Demonology and kept me in decent green BoE gear. When I logged onto the toon, I had about 60 gold total (which included some gold in my inbox from auctions they sold). Also had a rare priest ring which came back because it didn't sell on the AH. Had 5x 12 slot bags, but no bank space was purchased.

All in all, I'm happy, as long as I don't get banned.. Which I can't blame this service for..

Anterogo2010's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personaly if i order "Power Leveling" I buy a whole new account from my main personal one. That way if it isnt a "safe" site they have no choice but to powerlevel me because theres nothing to steal.
    (\_/)
    (o.0)

(^^)
    <----- Add the bunny to your sig and help take over these forums! Vote for MMOwned.com here