0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PvE Raiding Specs - All Classes

The hunter specs you posted made me very sad.

In what way does a raiding hunter need "chance to daze on auto shot"? And the BM spec was ridiculous! Excuse me, I hardly ever say this, but l2p. Go to the hunter forums in WoW Europe or WoW US and learn how to spec properly.

PvE Raiding Specs - All Classes
    Namoknan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The druid tanking spec is absolute crap..
    If I could post a link, but I can't because of this friggin protection, I would show you an good one.

Raistin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mage spec's are all whacked up, but I cannot post the "correct" cookie cutter maximum single target DPS specs because I don't have 3 posts yet.

So, I'll be back with actual good specs, and imo you should avoid saying things like "We raid w/ Blah Blah Blah specs and they do awesome" because every raid is different. While a Subtley rogue might do fine in Kara, when they get to a BT or even SSC/TK level they don't scale nearly as well, and since we don't know where you're at in raiding progression it doesn't give us a good idea of comparison.

Nihaha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Druid tanking spec wastes a lot of points in worthless talents. Even more if it's specifically meant for raids. Imp. MotW is worthless, and if you're in a raid, resto and balance druids put points into it anyway. Feral Agression does nothing for tanking in raids as a Warrior's Demoralizing Shout is stronger and I believe a Warlock's Curse of Weakness is even more potent, and none of them stack. Brutal Impact isn't worth the points, and you can't even stun anything past Kara.
    By removing those, you can put the points into:
    Naturalist, Bear form threat revolves around damage output, the extra threat of 10% damage combined with the threat modifiers from bear form and on mangle gives a larger than 10% threat output increase.
    Intensity, instant and extra threat from Enrage is nice for starting off a fight and it can be used for rage when a Druid dual pops dodge trinkets and so doesn't get hit to generate much rage during their duration.
    Omen of Clarity, a free attack every so often, why not? Can be useful in Kara as rage isn't always full there.
    Primal Tenacity, Bears have no way to avoid fear like Warriors, so why not at least increase the odds to resist it?

tl;dr version: Drop Feral Agression, Imp. MotW, and Brutal Impact. Pick up Naturalist, Intensity, Omen of Clarity, and Primal Tenacity. Voila. Superior Druid tanking (as well as dps and pvp) spec.

junit12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant always be like that, always have to change for each progression instance your doing.

wuf1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want kick some ass..... but if i take you spects i die too easy if i take protection i give no dmg i thinking abaut hybrid charater can i make a hybrid there can kick some ass (i use 2h axe) what is the best weapon too me ?

i can send my talents later ok ^^ i will be happy if u will answer my question

Vanz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rogue Subtlety -
    WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Rogue -> Talent Calculator

Rogue Combat -

Rogue Assassination -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All of your rogue PvE specs are flawed in many ways. Thats why I'm here to help you!
    First of all, you don't raid subtlety.
    Second, the combat spec should look a little more like this.
    And the assassination one should look like this.
    And another one not up there, combat daggers.
    In the end of the day though, It's really a matter of opinion. But I think these specs would perform greatly over what you have first posted.
    Btw, I've played a rogue into SSC/TK as combat swords :P
    I hope this helped.

zplatter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    Your getting reported iff u ttry to improve the spec's ive given, Ive raided very endgame and know lots of guildies with these spec's INCLUDING Balance Priests that Dps AND Heal, Subtlety Rogues, AND ret Pallies.

Now get over it and stop trying to improve spec's. If you dont have any good comments, then dont even think of posting
    I won't try to improve any of your specs, but I was looking at the druid moonkin (ranged druid dps as you called it) and I would seriously make you consider changing that one... i looked at it, and it made me cry...

Minimized's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The combat rogue specc is complete crap.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/rogue/talents.html?3053001050200000000000253050000050105023212510000000000000000000000
    Is better.
    Say NO to hemo

Locklear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I know, I do need to Update these, some really old ones - Ill remake em right now

(im not using ure links dont worry)

Locklear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -------Updated--------

Kurczak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change the mage fire spec. Add some Spellhit from the frost tree! You'll never hit anything with that spec. (Elemental Precision)

Locklear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, just fixed, always have wondered about that.. about 50% of mages in my guild use, the other 50% dont

issuesbunny's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to improve, didn't get much better, paladin healing spec you still maxed out toughness.... really?

Also, though it is rare, I am ret at the moment and do very good DPS in PvE.

So it does happen.

Kezah's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hunter and warrior speccs are very bad.

Warrior:
    Tank: 11 points in arms is baaaad. 5/5 Cruelty also helps alot with threat and rage generation. Go with this specc instead: WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

DPS: NEVER EVER EVER USE REND! It's like the worst skill in the game, AND you need to switch out of Berserker Stance to use it, so you'll lose all your rage too! And improved charge is also very bad for PvE Raiding as that few extra rage against trash wont help, also as you won't have TM as raiding DPS warrior you will just lose all that extra rage. Use this specc insted, it's the best for fury warrior DPS: WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

Hunter

BM: Your BM specc is really flawed too, the only real way for BM hunter is the 41/20 specc. You can't raid as a hunter without mortal shots. Leave it out and your damage will be severely gimped. This is the 41/20 BM specc: WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Hunter -> Talent Calculator

MM: This is the only "ok" build of these, but this one is better imo: WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Hunter -> Talent Calculator

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast