0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] Mutilate Rogue Lua Macro

This one is insanely simple and I really only used it sparingly, as I only played my rogue a couple times once he hit 85. It is by no means, the end all of macros. Just something to get you started. As per my previous threads, thanks to CptJesus, Ssateneth, Chaotic, etc etc etc. Also, with my feral druid release, I use something that determines my player's relative position to the target, so if you do not use that, change the macro or get something that does.

If you have questions, let me know.

aoerogue
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /run if aoer==nil then aoer=1 SetMacroSpell("aoerogue","Fan of Knives") elseif aoer==1 then aoer=nil SetMacroSpell("aoerogue","Mutilate") end
    mutilate
    Code:
    ------INITIALIZE------
    cast = CastSpellByName

------SND AND RUPTURE------

if not UnitBuff("player","Slice and Dice") then
      sndremain=0
    elseif UnitBuff("player","Slice and Dice") then 
      sndremain=select(7,UnitBuff("player","Slice and Dice"))-GetTime()
    end

if not UnitDebuff("target","Rupture","","player") then
      rptremain=0
    elseif UnitDebuff("target","Rupture","","player") then 
      rptremain=select(7,UnitDebuff("target","Rupture","","player"))-GetTime()
    end

------INTERRUPTS------
    if UnitCastingInfo("target") and select(9,UnitCastingInfo("target"))==false and IsSpellInRange("Kick","target")==1 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Kick"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Kick")==0 and (select(6,UnitCastingInfo("target"))/1000)-GetTime()<5.55 and not UnitBuff("target","Aegis of Flame") and (UnitCastingInfo("target")~="Release Aberrations" or UnitCastingInfo("target")~="Water Bomb" or UnitCastingInfo("target")~="Shadowflame Breath") then
      cast("Kick","target")
    end

if UnitCastingInfo("focus") and select(9,UnitCastingInfo("focus"))==false and IsSpellInRange("Kick","focus")==1 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Kick"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Kick")==0 and (select(6,UnitCastingInfo("focus"))/1000)-GetTime()<5.55 and not UnitBuff("target","Aegis of Flame") and (UnitCastingInfo("target")~="Release Aberrations" or UnitCastingInfo("target")~="Water Bomb" or UnitCastingInfo("target")~="Shadowflame Breath") then
      cast("Kick","focus")
    end

if select(8,UnitChannelInfo("target"))==false and IsSpellInRange("Kick","target")==1 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Kick"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Kick")==0 and not UnitBuff("target","Aegis of Flame") then
      cast("Kick","target")
    end

if select(8,UnitChannelInfo("focus"))==false and IsSpellInRange("Kick","focus")==1 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Kick"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Kick")==0 and not UnitBuff("target","Aegis of Flame") then
      cast("Kick","focus")
    end

------TRICKS------
    if (UnitAffectingCombat("player")==1 or IsStealthed()) and UnitExists("focus") and GetSpellCooldown("Tricks of the Trade")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Tricks of the Trade","focus") then
      RunMacroText("/cast [@focus] Tricks of the Trade")
    end

------AOE------
    if aoer then
      if select(2,IsUsableSpell("Fan of Knives"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Fan of Knives")==0 then
        cast("Fan of Knives")
      end
    end

------OPENER/MAIN------
    if not aoer then
      if UnitAffectingCombat("player")==1 and not IsStealthed() then
        RunMacroText("/startattack")
      elseif IsStealthed() and UnitPower("player")>45 and AmIBehind==true then
        cast("Garrote")
      elseif IsStealthed() and UnitPower("player")>=55 and AmIBehind==false then
        cast("Mutilate")
      elseif UnitPower("player")>=55 then
        cast("Mutilate")
      end
    end

------MAIN------
    if sndremain<1 and GetComboPoints("player")>=2 and UnitPower("player")>=25 then
      cast("Slice and Dice")
    elseif sndremain>=3 and rptremain<1 and GetComboPoints("player")>=4 and UnitPower("player")>=25 then
      cast("Rupture")
    elseif sndremain>=3 and rptremain<=4 and GetComboPoints("player")>=4 and UnitPower("player")>=25 then
      cast("Rupture")
    elseif sndremain>=3 and GetComboPoints("player")<5 and (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<=0.35) and AmIBehind==true then
      cast("Backstab")
    elseif sndremain>=3 and rptremain>=4 and GetComboPoints("player")>=4 and GetSpellCooldown("Cold Blood")==0 and not UnitBuff("player","Cold Blood") then
      cast("Cold Blood")
    elseif UnitBuff("player","Cold Blood") and GetComboPoints("player")>=4 and UnitPower("player")>35 then
      cast("Envenom")
    elseif rptremain>=4 and (GetComboPoints("player")>=4 or sndremain<=3) and UnitPower("player")>35 then
      cast("Envenom")
    elseif sndremain>=4 and UnitPower("player")>=55 and GetComboPoints("player")<4 then 
      cast("Mutilate")
    end

[Release] Mutilate Rogue Lua Macro
    johnyzr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man can u tell me how to run this? when i run it i get all script on my chat...