0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pinhe1ro View Post
    Viral Fly-by thanks 4 the macro, can you add Holy Wrath Spell?
    Holy Wrath is something that is only used when the mobs are undead and I myself only use it when there are more than 4 or more undead mobs. It is very situational so I believe it is something that should only be used at the players discretion.

On the topic of the Ret Macro. Everything is working out great so far. I see a boost in my DPS from using my old macro. Will keep you posted.

On a side note, that Holy Paladin macro is really tempting. I have the gear, I just don't have the healing experience.

WOW Macro Library (DPS Rotations, Healing, Tanking, etc)
    kxy1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats the point, you dont need healing experience, you could set your toon to autofollow one of the other ranged or casters, focus the tank and spam the macro, easy raid healing

Mynewt's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Viral,

Looking to test your Ret, pally macros just a quick question, will the script still function correctly(adequately) if i change seal so to command for aoe?

chaoszerorush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kxy1983 View Post
    thats the point, you dont need healing experience, you could set your toon to autofollow one of the other ranged or casters, focus the tank and spam the macro, easy raid healing
    Hmm... You have a very valid point...

@Mynewt: I could be wrong but I don't it is set to do a different rotation once you change seals. Unless you don't do a certain rotation when it comes to AoE, I believe the macro will function adequately as you have put it.

frallan123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait for DK macros great work

Viral Fly-by's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mynewt View Post
    Hi Viral,

Looking to test your Ret, pally macros just a quick question, will the script still function correctly(adequately) if i change seal so to command for aoe?
    The only difference is that it will use Wings immediately with Seal of Command. If you are using Corruption/Vengeance, it will wait until the target has 5 stacks of the debuff to pop wings.
    ViralFly-by

Mynewt's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A further addition/recommendation if i may.. could you also add the use of Potion of Speed when heroism AND Avenging wrath are present. Its basically what i do manually (except i also pop salvation on myself to be safe - but that won't be needed with what you've already acheived).

Also as and when you are able to work on DK scripting I would like to request a Dual-Wield Frost DK script
    Last edited by Mynewt; 01-01-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Avenging Wrath") and UnitBuff("player", "Heroism") then RunMacroText("/use Potion of Speed") end

Simply but that at the very buttom of your macro and it'll work. Since potions are off the GCD no cooldown checks have to be made.

Edit: Forgot to put an end
    Last edited by Elitetech; 01-01-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Fropper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a working (tested it myself) german version of the retribution macro:
    Code:
    /startattack
    /run local n=0; local sets={{48602,48631,1},{50324,50328,10},{51160,51164,10},{51275,51279,10}}; local slots={"HeadSlot","ShoulderSlot","ChestSlot","HandsSlot","LegsSlot"}; for i=1,#slots do local id=tonumber(({string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", ({GetInventorySlotInfo(slots[i])})[1]), "^\124c%x+\124Hitem:([^:]+):.*\124h%[.*%]")})[3]); for j=1,#sets do if id>=sets[j][1] and id<=sets[j][2] then n=n+sets[j][3] end end end; local a=n-math.floor(n/10)*10; local b=math.floor(n/10); vRet=0; if a>1 and b<2 then vRet=1 elseif a>1 and b>1 then vRet=2 elseif b>3 then vRet=3 end;
    /run if type(vJoW)~="function" then vJoW=function() if GetSpellCooldown("Richturteil der Weisheit")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Richturteil der Weisheit") and IsSpellInRange("Richturteil der Weisheit","target") then CastSpellByName("Richturteil der Weisheit") end end end;
    /run if type(vHoW)~="function" then vHoW=function() if GetSpellCooldown("Hammer des Zorns")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Hammer des Zorns") and IsSpellInRange("Hammer des Zorns","target") and UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.2 then CastSpellByName("Hammer des Zorns") end end end;
    /run if type(vCS)~="function" then vCS=function() if GetSpellCooldown("Kreuzfahrerstoß")==0  and IsUsableSpell("Kreuzfahrerstoß") and IsSpellInRange("Kreuzfahrerstoß","target") then CastSpellByName("Kreuzfahrerstoß") end end end;
    /run if type(vDS)~="function" then vDS=function() if GetSpellCooldown("Göttlicher Sturm")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Göttlicher Sturm") and IsSpellInRange("Kreuzfahrerstoß","target") then CastSpellByName("Göttlicher Sturm") end end end;
    /run if type(vCons)~="function" then vCons=function() if GetSpellCooldown("Weihe")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Weihe") and IsSpellInRange("Kreuzfahrerstoß","target") then CastSpellByName("Weihe") end end end;
    /run if type(vExo)~="function" then vExo=function() if UnitBuff("player", "Die Kunst des Krieges") and GetSpellCooldown("Exorzismus")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Exorzismus") and IsSpellInRange("Exorzismus","target") then CastSpellByName("Exorzismus") end end end;
    /run if type(vPlea)~="function" then vPlea=function(m) if GetSpellCooldown("Göttliche Bitte")==0 and UnitPower("player")/UnitPowerMax("player")<=m then CastSpellByName("Göttliche Bitte") end end end;
    /run if UnitHealth("player")/UnitHealthMax("player")<0.10 and GetSpellCooldown("Gottesschild")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Gottesschild") then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName("Gottesschild") end;
    /run local t={UnitDetailedThreatSituation("player","target")}; if (t[1]==1 or (t[5] ~=nil and t[5]>25000 and t[3]>90)) and GetSpellCooldown("Hand der Erlösung")==0 then RunMacroText("/cast [@player] Hand der Erlösung") end
    /run if (vRetInt==nil or GetTime()-vRetInt>1) and (UnitCastingInfo("target") or UnitChannelInfo("target")) then if IsUsableSpell("Hammer der Gerechtigkeit") and GetSpellCooldown("Hammer der Gerechtigkeit")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Hammer der Gerechtigkeit", "target")==1 then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName("Hammer der Gerechtigkeit") vRetInt=GetTime() elseif IsUsableSpell("Arkaner Strom") and GetSpellCooldown("Arkaner Strom")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Kreuzfahrerstoß", "target")==1 then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName("Arkaner Strom") vRetInt=GetTime() end end
    /run local s=GetUnitSpeed("player"); if GetSpellCooldown("Hand der Freiheit")==0 and s>0 and s<7 then RunMacroText("/cast [@player] Hand der Freiheit") end;
    /run vPlea(0.20)
    /run if UnitAffectingCombat("player") and UnitHealth("target")>200000 and GetSpellCooldown("Zornige Vergeltung")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Zornige Vergeltung") and IsSpellInRange("Kreuzfahrerstoß","target") then if UnitBuff("player","Siegel der Verderbnis") or UnitBuff("player","Siegel der Vergeltung") then local i=1 while(i<=40)do local a={UnitDebuff("target",i)}; if (a[1]=="Heilige Vergeltung" or a[1]=="Blutverderbnis") and a[8]=="player" and a[4]==5 then break else i=i+1 end end; if i<=40 then CastSpellByName("Zornige Vergeltung") end else CastSpellByName("Zornige Vergeltung") end end
    /run if vRet==0 then vHoW() vCS() vJoW() vDS() vCons() vExo() vPlea(0.70) end
    /run if vRet==1 then vJoW() vHoW() vCS() vDS() vCons() vExo() vPlea(0.70) end
    /run if vRet==2 then vJoW() vDS() vHoW() vCS() vCons() vExo() vPlea(0.70) end
    /run if vRet==3 then vDS() vCS() vJoW() vHoW() vCons() vExo() vPlea(0.70) end
    /run local f=0; for i=1,40 do local d={UnitBuff("player",i)}; if d[1]=="Geheiligter Schild" and d[8]=="player" then f=1 break end end; if f==0 then RunMacroText("/cast [@player] Geheiligter Schild") end;
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");
    but there is a bug in your macro. It casts hand of freedom when you run backwarts because the speed is below 70%

and could you change that the sacred shield is only casted when you have atleast 70% mana?
    Last edited by Fropper; 01-01-2010 at 03:07 PM.
    nothing here

Mynewt's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Ret Script runs perfectly! One small furthr suggestion would be to use Divine Protection (50% damage Reduction) if Divine Shield is on CD. Shouldn't be needed that often, but might just be a lifesaver.

Also an idea: is it possible to run these scripts with spellid's rahter than names, if so might solve the issue of translation

Gnobiwan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Viral, the new ret pally macro looks tight, one issue so far, it salvs yourself if your solo farming. While I know your macro is more for raiding/instancing, is there any way to put in a group check for that particular line?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mynewt View Post
    The Ret Script runs perfectly! One small furthr suggestion would be to use Divine Protection (50% damage Reduction) if Divine Shield is on CD. Shouldn't be needed that often, but might just be a lifesaver.

Also an idea: is it possible to run these scripts with spellid's rahter than names, if so might solve the issue of translation
    How much damage are you taking that you need such things? I put in bubble only as a "oh no I'm gonna die". You really don't want to be having to pop Divine Shield or Divine Protection especially because it will block use of Avenging Wrath.

Originally Posted by Gnobiwan View Post
    Viral, the new ret pally macro looks tight, one issue so far, it salvs yourself if your solo farming. While I know your macro is more for raiding/instancing, is there any way to put in a group check for that particular line?
    Yea I will.
    ViralFly-by

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fropper View Post
    here is a working (tested it myself) german version of the retribution macro:

but there is a bug in your macro. It casts hand of freedom when you run backwarts because the speed is below 70%

and could you change that the sacred shield is only casted when you have atleast 70% mana?

It's not 70% speed that it's checking BTW... But also that's desired behavior....DON'T RUN BACKWARDS...running backwards is total noob...learn to strafe.

Yea I'll put some kind of mana threshold on SS...
    ViralFly-by

Mynewt's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only sggested the other bubble as in a totc10 today totalhealer failure nearly killed me - popping the second bubble literally saved me -g-

chaoszerorush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I did a Random Heroic Marathon (12hrs) non-stop with the Retribution Paladin Macro and I must say, there are no issues what so ever that I have encountered.

My observations though is that with the macro, I sometimes get OOM which can be resolved by going back to manual which I prefer since it gives me more control.

Having Sacred Shield at 70% up-time is also great.

Divine Shield saved may arse in Pit of Saron.

Hand of Salvation helped when I pop all my cooldowns and the tank is not too much geared.

Hand of Freedom during those times when ice was on the ground.

All in all, it was great. All I need to do is test it in a raid environment which I suppose will solve the OOM but then again, I always believed that if a Retribution Paladin gets OOM, then that Retribution Paladin is doing something wrong.

Great job Viral. Thanks for the hard work.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast