0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pkaa4eva_jr View Post
    Hey, i am looking for a macro for my felhunter as a warlock so it can silence the instant something is being casted kind of like the kick macro for rogues but i don't know how to set it up for my felhunter, anyone know a way? Please and Thank You.
    You use pet abilities just as if they were your own:
    Code:
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Spell Lock")==0 and (UnitCastingInfo("target") or UnitChannelInfo("target")) then CastSpellByName("Spell Lock") end
    ViralFly-by

LuaNinja Macro Collection
    pkaa4eva_jr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viral Fly-by View Post
    You use pet abilities just as if they were your own:
    Code:
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Spell Lock")==0 and (UnitCastingInfo("target") or UnitChannelInfo("target")) then CastSpellByName("Spell Lock") end
    Oh, wow thanks alot. Iv really noticed all the help you have been doing in these forums +rep for you.

Also do you know a way i can set it so felhunter will auto detect poly's and to dispell them?

Thanks.

Viral Fly-by's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, wow thanks alot. Iv really noticed all the help you have been doing in these forums +rep for you.
    Glad I could help.

Also do you know a way i can set it so felhunter will auto detect poly's and to dispell them?
    As a general rule, I won't help with PVP. But I will say that it is possible to do that.
    ViralFly-by

sg1master's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +3 rep for feral tank macro ^_^

handnavi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am actually using 3 tanking macros for my feral druid. they are definately not perfect. but they work for heroics and icc (10).

Note:
    The macros are atm in german. Atm i am to drunk to translate them.
    I have no defensive Spells included in my macros like Barkskin.

1-mob-tanking:
    logic:
    1. Pull Mob with fearie fire.
    2. Use Mangle if its not on cooldown.
    3. Use Lacerate until u have 5 stacks on your target.
    4. Use demo shout.
    5. Malm if energy > 35.
    6. Swipe if energy > 35.

/run if not UnitDebuff('target','Feenfeuer') and not UnitDebuff('target','Feenfeuer (Tiergestalt)') then CastSpellByName('Feenfeuer (Tiergestalt)')end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Zerfleischen (Bär)") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Zerfleischen (Bär)") end
    /run i=1 d=120 while(i<=40)do a={UnitDebuff("target",i)} if a[1]=="Aufschlitzen" and a[8]=="player" then d=a[7]- GetTime() if a[4]==5 then break end end i=i+1 end if i>40 or d<4 then CastSpellByName("Aufschlitzen") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff('target','Demoralisierendes Gebrüll') then CastSpellByName('Demoralisierendes Gebrüll')end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 35 then CastSpellByName("Zermalmen") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 35 then CastSpellByName("Prankenhieb (Bär)") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");
    3-mob-tanking:
    logic:
    2. Use Berserkt if its not on cooldown.
    2. Use Mangle if its not on cooldown.
    4. Use demo shout.
    5. Malm if energy > 35.
    6. Swipe if energy > 35.

/run if not UnitDebuff('target','Feenfeuer') and not UnitDebuff('target','Feenfeuer (Tiergestalt)') then CastSpellByName('Feenfeuer (Tiergestalt)')end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Berserker") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Berserker") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Zerfleischen (Bär)") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Zerfleischen (Bär)") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff('target','Demoralisierendes Gebrüll') then CastSpellByName('Demoralisierendes Gebrüll')end
    4+ -mob-tanking:
    logic:
    2. Malm if energy > 35.
    3. Swipe if energy > 35.
    4. Use demo shout.

Last edited by handnavi; 01-01-2010 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by handnavi View Post
    I am actually using 3 tanking macros for my feral druid. they are definately not perfect. but they work for heroics and icc (10).
    Those don't look too bad for the basics of generating threat.

One thing I'd suggest is more checks around Demo Roar. Demoralizing Shout (warrior), Curse of Weakness (warlock), and Vindication (paladin) all give the same debuff and may overwrite your Demo Roar...so you don't want to end up spamming it if a ret pally is putting up a better Vindication. =)
    ViralFly-by

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sg1master View Post
    +3 rep for feral tank macro ^_^
    This is on my queue (check out my thread). I play a feral tank (tanking everything including icc25) so I know it well. I was planning on having it do the pretty standard rotation of abilities for threat with mangle/lacerate/swipe/FF and using maul with extra rage ofc...I was going to add in auto-use of defensive cooldowns (barkskin, surv instincs, and regen) as well. I may also make it auto-taunt if you lose aggro on your target. If you wanted to get really fancy, it could even auto-pop berserk for mangle spam if your dps are catching up on threat. =)
    ViralFly-by

handnavi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I'd suggest is more checks around Demo Roar. Demoralizing Shout (warrior), Curse of Weakness (warlock), and Vindication (paladin) all give the same debuff and may overwrite your Demo Roar...so you don't want to end up spamming it if a ret pally is putting up a better Vindication. =)
    Oh yeah, thanks for pointing that out.

I was going to add in auto-use of defensive cooldowns (barkskin, surv instincs, and regen) as well. I may also make it auto-taunt if you lose aggro on your target. If you wanted to get really fancy, it could even auto-pop berserk for mangle spam if your dps are catching up on threat. =)
    Hm, how do i check my own life in %? Is there any way? And how to check my own aggro?
    Last edited by handnavi; 01-01-2010 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by handnavi View Post
    Hm, how do i check my own life in %? Is there any way? And how to check my own aggro?
    Geez...you want all my tricks?!?!?!
    ViralFly-by

handnavi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez...you want all my tricks?!?!?!
    YES! :P

Well, hm, i can search myself ;P

edit: found it :P :P
    Last edited by handnavi; 01-01-2010 at 05:41 AM.

pkaa4eva_jr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm having difficulty with this macro I have been working with, it's for warlocks and the shadow trance buff, I need to make it so that it detects my buff "shadow trance" when it's present and make it toss out a shadow bolt because I miss out on it so many times but I have been failing terribly, does anyone have a macro similar to this? Thanks for the help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm having difficulty with this macro I have been working with, it's for warlocks and the shadow trance buff, I need to make it so that it detects my buff "shadow trance" when it's present and make it toss out a shadow bolt because I miss out on it so many times but I have been failing terribly, does anyone have a macro similar to this? Thanks for the help.
    Code:
    /run if UnitBuff("player","Shadow Trance") then CastSpellByName("Shadow Bolt") end
    ViralFly-by

a7fold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello first of all wanted to thank you for all the work on the Macro's. +Rep, Now onto my problem. I am running the Restoration Shaman macro, and everything seems to work perfectly.. except the Earth Shield part. I focus the tank and press the macro and no earth shield goes onto him, even if I do it manually and it is about to wear off or already has it does not replenish. Granted this does not even bug me that much because I can just press 2 and it will refresh it for me, but just letting you know. I don't know if anyone else got it to work, but everything else worked perfect. I love it, it makes heroic's even easier now lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by a7fold View Post
    Hello first of all wanted to thank you for all the work on the Macro's. +Rep, Now onto my problem. I am running the Restoration Shaman macro, and everything seems to work perfectly.. except the Earth Shield part. I focus the tank and press the macro and no earth shield goes onto him, even if I do it manually and it is about to wear off or already has it does not replenish. Granted this does not even bug me that much because I can just press 2 and it will refresh it for me, but just letting you know. I don't know if anyone else got it to work, but everything else worked perfect. I love it, it makes heroic's even easier now lol
    Do you have the latest one from the shaman post on my thread?

I haven't tested that one but I don't know why the Earth Shield would be failing...that's the only one I'm actively maintaining...if you have problems with the latest version there, post in that thread and I'll investigate.
    ViralFly-by

Evilphtbstrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a7fold try grabbing the latest one , i run the resto macro daily and it works flawlessly for me , i have even had some people mention how awesome my healing is lol