3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sensisativa View Post
    Wow, I copy/paste the wrong macro and you get me the information I needed anyways. Nice!

Arcane Barrage should not be used unless you are on the run.

I'll test this and the hunter one tonight.

+Rep now for your quick responses.

Edit - I tested the first mage one and it is firing Arcane Missiles as soon as I get the Missile Barrage buff, not stacking 4 Arcane Blasts first.

Hoping you can take a look. Thanks again.

Edit 2- If you spam the macro it will clip Arcane Missiles to fire Arcane Blast, not the biggest thing, but if there is a command that let's it wait till channeled spells are finished that would be great.
    Code:
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c>3) and UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    No idea why it does that. Just tried replacing (c~=4) with (c>3). Might work, might not. Otherwise just use the other macro and if that doesn't work, tell me and I'll try something completely different xD

About the arcane missile clipping, I'll work it out
    Last edited by Elitetech; 11-11-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

LuaNinja Macro Collection
    Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for doubleposting but tried to work something about the clipping part. I still don't have a warlock, priest or mage to test it on (Only got non-channeling classes lol) so. Don't blame me too hard if it fails

Code:
    Macro: Something
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missile") if (d > 0.1) then RunMacroText("/target target") else RunMacro("Cheesecake") end
    Macro: Cheesecake
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c=4) and UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elitetech View Post

This one is the one that fires missiles as soon as you get the buff, not at 4 stacks.
    Code:
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) and UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    This one does not work.

Code:
    Macro 3
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) then RunMacro("4") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    Macro 4
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Barrage") end
    Should do EXACTLY the same thing as the previous one.
    This one does not work either.

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c>3) and UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    I also tried (c=4) but it did not work either.
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one does not work either.

Code:
    I also tried (c=4) but it did not work either.
    Ok. Getting tired of this magestuff

Code:
    ignore this
    Please tell me this works

You can name the Something macro whatever you want and hopefully spam it.

Edit: Ok I'm really really really stupid (Let me blame that on having a hard days work and being tired). I accidentally switched 2 things around >.<

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missile") if (d > 0.1) then RunMacroText("/target target") else RunMacro("Cheesecake") end
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) then CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") else RunMacro("Cookies") end
    Macro: Cookies
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    Is the one that works.
    Last edited by Elitetech; 11-11-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elitetech View Post
    Sorry for doubleposting but tried to work something about the clipping part. I still don't have a warlock, priest or mage to test it on (Only got non-channeling classes lol) so. Don't blame me too hard if it fails

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c=4) and UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    I tried this one too, not working either. I tried to combine this one with the "working" one to see if that would at least fix the clipping problem, but it did not work.

I will try the new fix you put up and report back here in a few minutes.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this one too, not working either. I tried to combine this one with the "working" one to see if that would at least fix the clipping problem, but it did not work.

I will try the new fix you put up and report back here in a few minutes.
    Try the latest one I did. All the other ones share the same problem.

Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not going to be happy, the new is not working either.

The only one to work so far was the first one.
    Code:
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) and UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    which is not stacking right, and clips missiles. The missle clipping is something I can work around, but the stacking 4 AB's is the core funtion imo.

I still greatly appreciate your hard work and persistence with this project.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not going to be happy, the new is not working either.

The only one to work so far was the first one.
    Code:
    which is not stacking right, and clips missiles. The missle clipping is something I can work around, but the stacking 4 AB's is the core funtion imo.

I still greatly appreciate your hard work and persistence with this project.
    Code:
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missile") if (d > 1) then RunMacroText("/target ffqqlloo") else RunMacro("Cheesecake") end
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) then CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") else RunMacro("Cookies") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") else CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    please?? If this doesn't work I'll give up for today and look at it again tomorrow. Or let some skilled lua coder have pitty with me for not knowing what is wrong

Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like we'll have to let you sleep on it. This one did nothing also.

I did have a question about part of it though

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missile") if (d > 1) then RunMacroText("/target ffqqlloo") else RunMacro("Cheesecake") end
    Bolded the part I was wondering about. Don't be hard on yourself, you've gotten the first macro to semi-work, and that is much further than I could have done on my own.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like we'll have to let you sleep on it. This one did nothing also.

I did have a question about part of it though

Code:
    Bolded the part I was wondering about. Don't be hard on yourself, you've gotten the first macro to semi-work, and that is much further than I could have done on my own.
    If it's channeling it'll try to target something that doesn't exist aka do nothing at all. (Just couldn't figure out something that'd work better to stop it from breaking the channel xD)

Well, last try. Using the supermacro addon.

AHHHAHAHAAH we've been using Arcane Missile instead of Arcane Missiles..

Try putting an S in the other macros until you find one that work, or just use this one. (Which will probably not work).

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missiles") if (d > 1) then RunMacroText("/target target") end
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) then CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end

Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have progress!!!
    First I went back from the start and added the "s" in all the right places, but still nothing worked.

Then I tried your newest one.

Code:
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missiles") if (d > 1) then RunMacroText("/target target") end
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if (c~=4) then CastSpellByName("Arcane Blast") end
    Now it just stacks AB and does not fire missiles. I manually fired missiles and ran it and it still stops missiles.

But as is now it does help spam AB, Thank you again for your time and effort.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have progress!!!
    First I went back from the start and added the "s" in all the right places, but still nothing worked.

Then I tried your newest one.

Code:
    Now it just stacks AB and does not fire missiles. I manually fired missiles and ran it and it still stops missiles.

But as is now it does help spam AB, Thank you again for your time and effort.
    Oh how I love progress lol..

Ehm replace blizzard with some spell always on cooldown if you find the huge green circle thingy annoying. (Not even sure if showing that stops channeling) but, can't figure out what else to make it stop.
    Code:
    /run local _,_,_,_,c,d,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player", "Arcane Missiles") if (d > 1) then RunMacroText("/cast Blizzard") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Missile Barrage") then CastSpellByName("Arcane Missiles") end
    Last edited by Elitetech; 11-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New one does not work either. And they needed me on my mage so I could not test the hunter one. I will post back the next time I have a chance to test it.

Eff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New one does not work either. And they needed me on my mage so I could not test the hunter one. I will post back the next time I have a chance to test it.
    Try these (sorry had no idea about the thread until someone pointed it out):

Arcane Rotation

Arcane:
    /run local s,_,_,_,_,_,_,_=UnitChannelInfo("player"); if( s~="Arcane Missiles" ) then RunMacro("Arcane2"); end;
    Arcane2:
    /run c=CastSpellByName; local _,_,_,n,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff("player","Arcane Blast"); if( n==3 ) then if( UnitBuff("player","Missile Barrage") ) then c("Arcane Missiles"); else c("Arcane Barrage"); end; else c("Arcane Blast"); end;
    Fixes the AM clipping and works for me without issue, hope it helps.

I did try changing the ( n==3 ) to >= or > but they broke the macro, if you can fix that problem I think they'll be pretty much set

Fireball/Frostfire Bolt Rotation

/run c=CastSpellByName;if not UnitDebuff("target", "Living Bomb") then c("Living Bomb") elseif UnitBuff("player", "Hot Streak") then c("Pyroblast") else c("Fireball") end;
    Last edited by Eff; 11-13-2009 at 05:55 AM.

reveng_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone good at coding able to make a DK macro for the rotation of

IT PS SS BS BB IT PS SS BB BB?

I tried altering the original one in the first post but I'm crap at coding and all that jazz so it just pretty much broke. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast