0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Healing / Paladin / Leveling Addons

Well, I started leveling my holy paladin, respecced it ret to level to 80, 74 at the moment and when I was 70 I wasnt that serious with raiding so I didnt use many important addons.
    Is there any good healing addons out there? Or any good paladin specific addons? Or leveling? Preferably healing though, and im already using Grid so dont bother suggesting it. Thanks in advance. +Rep If someone can help me with quite a few..

Healing / Paladin / Leveling Addons
    omgcool7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PallyPower (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/3738 is very nice for blessings, if your RL has it as well he can also see which blessings you have talented and assign what blessing you should cast on each class.

I'm using Klik Klik - Non-Specific Class - World of Warcraft Mods, Addons, and More!for the actual healing, it has a grid-like system if you want but also works on CTRA raidframes (dunno if it works on default raidframe, I like the buff display on CTRA better ^^)

Tenni-T's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there mate!

Theres a couple of add-ons I would suggest you started using for being pally, healing and questing;

For healing:

Healbot

HealBot

• HealBot allows for 20 key mouse combinations to cast any beneficial spells.
    • HealBot allows for 20 key mouse combinations to cast on disabled bars.
    • Any usable item can be added to all combos.
    • Any existing macro can be added to all combos.
    • Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos
    • HealBot can track and display who has aggro
    • HealBot can be used for decursive functions
    • HealBot can be used for monitoring buffs and buffing
    • HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
    • HealBot can show self/party/tanks/checked targets/extras/pets in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
    • Multiple HealBots in a party/raid sync incoming heals.
    • HealBot will accurately range check at all times for spells and items.
    • HealBot has a built in res monitor

Link HealBot Continued - Addons - Curse

For Questing:

Questhelper

QuestHelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling you the exact location of that dang Perfect Satyr Horn you can't find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible.

Link QuestHelper - Addons - Curse

For being a Pally:

PallyPower

Pally Power is an add-on that provides an interactive and easy to use interface that allows you to control assignments of blessings for yourself and, if you are a party leader or an assistant, for other paladins in your group or raid. Pally Power supports six blessings: Blessing of Might, Wisdom, Salvation, Light, Kings and Sanctuary. You don't need to be a paladin to control raid/party blessings.
    Normally PallyPower displays a cast window that shows you how many people require blessings and timers for remaining time of your blessings. The cast window displays one button per each class you were assigned to buff, including hunter and warlock pets as a separate 'pet' class. Each class button displays an icon with an assigned greater blessing, a class icon, a remaining buff timer and a number of unbuffed and/or dead players. Each class button allows you to cast both greater (left mouse click) and lesser blessings (right mouse click).
    Left mouse click provides an automatic buff and target selection: Pally Power checks the party or the raid roster to find a nearby person of a specific class, verifies that the person is in range and casts the blessing. After each cast the name of the person and the buff is stored until the next cast to allow re-cast of the same buff in combat.
    .. And MUCH more..

Link PallyPower - Addons - Curse

Just what I had in the top of my head - GL.

Tenned.

Last edited by Tenni-T; 01-07-2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.