0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to request a MSN addon, or is that impossible to make? o.o
    Last edited by Zoidberg; 07-06-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Removed Quotes

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

SectorSeven - Taking Addon Requests
    Czchar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Addon: SpecailVendor Tracker
    What Would it do?: It would put a simple dot where each vendor is, this would make it easy to find vendors and specail formulas. It would help if you could click the *dot* and it would open a window with what items it might possible sell.

Thanks for reading

johm2's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taiin View Post
    I know an addon that be really helpful for me.
    I play a hunter that is 42/5/14, and as such, when my guild goes on runs or raids, a lot of the times they asign me a target to chain trap, my spec gives me longer trap times and eliminating any issues I have with cooldowns. However, while I have an addon that will announce if a mob is immune/resists my traps, it does not however announce if they brake free early from my traps before the trap has fully warn off of them.

We don't always use vent for every single run, and even so some guildies can't get it to work on their computers, so having something that puts out a warning on my traps helps to notify others to help pick up the mob until I can trap it again or if it's immune.

If you could construct something that will put out a warning in raid/party chat if a mob has 'melted' early from my traps it would really be helpful. It's a challange as is keeping a mob chain trapped (and keeping an eye on it) while dishing dps out on the targetd mob/boss. But when they brake free before they are suppose to, having something that alerts everyone of such will allow me to spend more of my attention on keeping the mob on me but not ON on me long enough to do somethig (like kniting em around until the trap coolsdown) and not having to scramble to my 'panic button' macro or yelling to half the guild over vent :P
    Just make a macro and put it somewhere you can get it quickly. Mob breaks early, pop intimidate, sick your pet on the mob and hit the announce macro a few times.

Originally Posted by HolyGraal View Post
    I really don't know if it exists an addon like this one atm, but I'll just describe something
    Let's say you are doing a 2vs2 arena match, you are shadow priest + rogue versus holy paladin and ms warrior. It would be nice an addon that when paladin starts casting Holy Light to show a bar like DBM in the front of the screen(or wherever do u want) and you could be able to click on it and select that player, so you can silence/kick him easier... cause I really don't like Proximo. is there already an addon like this one?
    Try an addon like xPerl frames. Set the pally as your focus (target the pally and type /focus) then watch the focus frame for a healing cast.

Originally Posted by Czchar View Post
    Addon: SpecailVendor Tracker
    What Would it do?: It would put a simple dot where each vendor is, this would make it easy to find vendors and specail formulas. It would help if you could click the *dot* and it would open a window with what items it might possible sell.

Thanks for reading
    Wowhead: Use it to find Mankrik's wife. + a coordinates mod like Cartographer or TomTom

Jbob's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to request some arena mods.

1. A mod that will show enemy cooldown timers, like bubble, innervate, pain suppression, basically if it is possible to just have a list to choose which cooldowns u want to track. Preferably, with a little icon and timer next to it.
    2. An addon that is similar to spell alert, but is much more customizable, one where you also get to choose what spells to watch for, again innervate and bubble and so on.

niagairt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen addons that tell you how long before a side winds in a Battleground, how about a mod that tells you how long its estimated before a boss dies in an raid/instance?

Would help to know if you are gonna run out of time and have the boss enrage.

Brisi[NOR]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really want an addon. I want a script.

You see I've been trying to create a addon that tells me who is targeting me. I can write what I've done so far tomorrow since it's not on this PC. It's just a bit of scripting. But I've been struggling for ages to find the right script...
    hsnap:

johm2's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shawoman View Post
    I don't really want an addon. I want a script.

You see I've been trying to create a addon that tells me who is targeting me. I can write what I've done so far tomorrow since it's not on this PC. It's just a bit of scripting. But I've been struggling for ages to find the right script...
    I believe something like that comes along with x-Perl.
    Assists View

Will show anyone from raid assising you with your target, and can also show healers or all plus known enemies targetting you.
    Tooltips for the same also available (on player and target frames) if you prefer to not use the main window
    Jbob
    Originally Posted by Jbob View Post
    I would like to request some arena mods.

1. A mod that will show enemy cooldown timers, like bubble, innervate, pain suppression, basically if it is possible to just have a list to choose which cooldowns u want to track. Preferably, with a little icon and timer next to it.
    2. An addon that is similar to spell alert, but is much more customizable, one where you also get to choose what spells to watch for, again innervate and bubble and so on.
    1. I don't think a mod would be able to track cooldowns of your enemies unless you are targeting them. If this is for arena(which I'm assuming it is), you could just try and remember how long ago their limited cooldowns were used.
    2. Arena Unit Frames will show you cast bars of enemies as long as something in your group (party members, party pets, your pet, you) is targeting that enemy.
    Last edited by johm2; 07-09-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Brisi[NOR]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by johm2 View Post
    I believe something like that comes along with x-Perl
    I know that, but I want to create the addon my self so I can learn a bit more about scripting and stuff like that...:yuck:
    hsnap:

parrworg's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jbob View Post
    Perhaps you should try Afflicted?

Kiyoshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow people calm down lol S7's only human, try to look for add-ons that are already out there before coming here to request a custom one. Also, as Viter said earlier, you can't make an add-on with anything that uses anything other than WoW and LUA/XML.

SectorSeven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ So true. And Emulation and addons arn't all I do all day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123