0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

List of YouTube comments

As you all know there is a massive amount of "Need views / comments on my video" etc. posts. I realize that with so many videos to comment commenting the same thing on everyone's video is... sketchy. So I have decided to compile a list of comments just in case you can't think of anything convincing to type.

Code:
    Awesome :D i thought nooo this would never work but when i tried it i was like OMFG :O ITS ACTUALLY WORKED!!!
    Code:
    Thank you so much! I can't believe you found something this amazing.  This is going to save me so much money!
    Code:
    Great stuff, this really works, I had my doubts but I just generated 3 working game cards :D Thank you so much.
    Code:
    100% working! THX  M8T!
    Code:
    Thx! Got game time until 2011!
    Code:
    BLIZZARD AINT GOING TO GET ONE MORE CENT OUT OF ME!
    Code:
    This worked for me ! I got game time for about 1 year on both my accounts! This is amazing!!
    Code:
    Wow this is really amazing im not sure how you figured the loop for this but this is really really good work. bravo! And thank you for the time.
    Code:
    Oh my god! Its really works! NICE WORK!

Thankyou so MUCH!
    Code:
    Thanks a lot mate worked like a charm for me.
    All of my mates used this and i wasn't about to believe them but then i tried this out and it totally worked.
    I'll post some more if this thread does more.

P.S. And uh... feel free to use any of these comments on my video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlDQfyWALLo"]YouTube - World of Warcraft Game Card Generator[/ame]

List of YouTube comments
    costel_gabitu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe if u get a EU code and ont need it pls send it to me. PM