Thanks G/R
    18/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I easiest/safest get gold to my main account?

Title says it all

I've thought of the "Buy a low level item, (f.x. Ice Cold Milk) x20 and set them on AH for X amount of gold with your main, and then buy the stuff with the scammed account." (And then of course get the Account banned)

Don't know any other guides. Please tell me the ones you know.

-Aurina

raggerna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ying-gold.html

I've written the guide, it's EXTREMELY safe (as buying gold) but you loose 50% of the gold...

Another way is to launder it, you go with the character you got all the gold on to SW/OG say: "Giving away free gold at XXX", ppl will come to you. You give them all maybe 5 gold, then log into your main account (on a different comp, or run 2 clients at the same time) and give the most of the gold to him! There are LOT'S and LOT'S of guides to do this, and I don't take any credit for the method!

manowarlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the most safe way i have found to launder gold from the scammed account to your main is to get your main to sw/org with the scammed account and then start spamming /2 on the scammed account with this

/2 [Scammed account toon] giving away all my gold!!! come trade this char in sw ill be by the bank stairs!!

SPAM that a good few times and once people come up to trade you start to trade them between 1g and say maybe 10g(the amounts depend on how much you wanna give away) i usually make sure i give away about 100 - 200g to randoms and then...go to your main and open a trade window with the your main to the scammed char, trade ALL OF THE REMAINING GOLD then type in your mains guild

/g [Main char] OMG just traded a guy in sw saying hes giving all his gold away and he traded me 20k!!(or however much you have scammed).

This makes it look to blizz like your just a lucky player....the reason to trade all the other people about 200g is so that blizzard cant bann ALL the chars that you have traded with as this would be unfair, they also cannot just take the gold back from say 20-30 people as it will piss a lot of people off and they will go to the forums and cause a shit-storm.

Since i have been using this method i havnt had one single G taken back by blizzard and never even got a temp ban on my main.

i then go on the scammed account and carry on scamming untill a gm comes then tell him to FUUUUUUUUUU and hack around untill the account is banned - job done

Aurina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guides, guys, I'm definetely going to try this out once I get hold of an account.

Thanks!

-Aurina

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naah the best way is to create a guild, invite the account u want to send money to, as well as the receiver of the money, drop the money in the guild bank and pick it up. 100% safe, and theres no way that you can get in trouble, being as u can lie and say that u were waiting for gold from someone else, blah blah blah. Worst comes to worse, they could take ur gold, but it is extremely unlikely, somewhere around the same chance that u will be banned for cybering.