Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone willing to help me get two bits of personal info from this guy?

Hey guys

Really seeing if someone skilled in social engineering is able to get 2 pieces of info on someone for me. I'm close to scamming a wow account from him but need two pieces of information before the jigsaw is complete.

I have his: mobile phone number, email address, first name, last name, Date of Birth, town he lives in, girlfriends name, myspace page, and a ton of random info - favourite foods, colours, bands etc etc.

What i really need are his postcode, and the name of his best friend when he was a kid.

Now i'm thinking getting this info seperately might be easy enough to do, but i'd like some input.

I was thinking of ringing him up from a withheld number, and being like "I'm calling from HMV online promotions, in conjunction with Myspace. Your page has been selected as the winner of a random prize draw, giving you £50 in HMV vouchers to spend on games, films etc. In order to send your prixe to you, ill need to take your address details, and setup an account online at our e-store. Please pick a user/pass/email, and for your secret question, what is the name of your childhood best friend"....blah blah....

Reckon it would work?

Anyone willing to try it for me?

Anyone willing to help me get two bits of personal info from this guy?
    Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like a pretty well thoughtout plan, give it a go, whats the worst that could happen?

Liquid Malfunction's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well contact him in game on a female char. and act all smexy and tell him where do you live then google it and bingo zipcode

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and for your secret question, what is the name of your childhood best friend"
    Sounds a bit direct, if i were him i would not fall for that since they would most likely ask you to signup online as you would nto give out a password or sq/a over phone.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

DJ2Ball's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was what I thought. Looks like I can definitely get the Postcode, but the "childhood best friend" is going to be trickier.

Any ideas?

danny905's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe create a mayspace account and log onto it and invite him to be your friend or something and make a questionaire with loads of random questions on it and put the 'what is the name of your childhood best friend' question in it somewhere? just a suggestion lol :P

Ingenix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like the plan could work. The postal code is easy for the childhood friend thing it'll take alot of luck. If you can have a conversation with him try to slip it in like if you tell a story about your childhood then he does he most likely will let his friends name slip.