Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to scamming. Your opinions and help?

Hey guys,

So, I'm very new to scamming wow but so far in 3 days I've managed to get 4 accounts (only 2 that were worth gold) thanks to EasyRase's [Ultimate Scam] email and Beta Phishing site.

What i have created is a newer email template for a conjoined 'Congratulations on winning 1000 arena tournament points and Beta invite' that redirects to the phishing site. PM me if your interested in this email.

I am mainly after scamming gold for myself. I've gained 3k total gold in the 2 accounts, and the hardest thing I've discovered is trying to find people's email address on my realm - EU. How do you guys get these? So far I've been trolling all the horde guild forums i can get my hands on, and i don't get too many takers. Am i trying to win from the old 'used and abused' scam? I think I've exhausted most of my options in email address' from these forums.

First off, could anyone please point me in the right direction.
    I have been using mates and their accounts to help launder gold so far by doing the old routine of "Quitting WOW. Trade for free gold" and Creating lvl 1 alts, have friends lvl 1s put items on the AH with the buyout of my choice and they then pass the gold on to their mains... (and deleting and recreating the lvl1s)

Is this safe? I will be buying my second account within the next few days and will be using this method if i don't know any better? What are your tactics to staying safe and untraceable?

Secondly, Should i be scamming gold a better, more effective and efficient way?

Honestly guys, any help would be so appreciated!!! pleaaaaase help.
    As i start getting the jist of things I will be so happy to share some of my new ideas and methods when i 'grow' with this.

Thanks for your time all

The Ry.

New to scamming. Your opinions and help?
    neconide's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nickergreen View Post
    you have a good start ,hope you can sucess lol.interested in your phishing and email scam.
    Yeah im interested too.
    AIM me: Eon Dissonance