Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get 2 sets of wow keys both reg and tbc for the price of one.

I didnt see anything about this but it does work did it tonight. Sometimes ppl on sites that like to trade for accounts and characters want cd keys so i went to wally world a.k.a wal mart and bought one of the battle chests and got a great idea, why dont you take it home write down the codes or trade them off then take the game back said it had a cd error and get them to exchange it for a new one. then you have 2 sets of cd keys. this would also be good for those that live in larger cities that have multiple wal marts cause it doesnt matter which one you bought it from they will still take it back. I hope this helps someone.

Get 2 sets of wow keys both reg and tbc for the price of one.
    Broken Shadows's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think its illigal 0.0

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think this would work at all. For all they know, you could have already created a new account using the CD keys. Sorry, not trying to be mean but I don't think it would work.

Threefifty7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does. I did this a week ago.

Ariakan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most companies like walmart/bb wont take it back well they use to not. i donno bout anymore.

Puck123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, here's the funny thing. My neighbor just had broadband installed and went out and bought the Battle Chest from Wal-Mart. Brought it home, installed the game, created an account and inserted the CD Key, the site told him it had already been used. The box set was unopened when he bought it, so he took it back to Wal-Mart and came back about 2 hours later. Told me he had to goto Target to get another game that had a valid key, I don't know if Wal-Mart had run out of the battle chest or if he got another copy and brought it home, but either way, he got a refund from Wal-Mart and went to Target to buy the game and is now a level 20. Anyways, I wanted to copy the key down for TBC but figured if the original was used, teh XPack was probly used too.

Puck

EDIT: And it is illegal just for your information. I noticed someone mentioned it, not that I care, but I figured I would let you know. Also, companies like GameStop that open the games and remove the CD's and hide them behind the counter, every game they do that to for PC is illegal to sell. Once a PC game box has been opened after leaving the manufacturer, it's illegal to resell it at a store.

snazzyjdawg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a repost...

D0MM0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol the walmart workers must be mentally retarded or something... cause that would never work here in australia

LadyQuiver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wal-Mart will NOT take back an opened game, period. Some intellectual property thing where they think (and you very well could have) burned the disk/stolen the keys. It doesn't matter if they really didn't work, they won't do it.

To show how anal they are; I bought a game for myself and a friend to surprise him with. I get a call before I go over there next day, and he tells me he just bought the same one this morning. I return the unopened one; and the lady scrutinizes the case; has others look at it; and gives me 20 god damned questions. Plus, she looked at me really funny when she saw I had bought another game on the receipt.

Basically, it won't work.

Mekks's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this all depends, if the jewl case is open it is really hard to return. if its just the box thats open... you have a chance. tell them you got home and noticed the box was open. and you want to swap for another one.

if the jewl case is open you are not gona have much luck. ONCE i was able to return a game ut2k4 to best buy that was fully opened and installed... they told me no at first. but you need to get mad at them. yell, scream, make threats to call the customer complaint line. tell them you installed it and it made your computer crash. so you will keep the game but they need to fix/replace your computer. just dont take no for a answer... what can they do? ask you to leave?

heymyname's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oMek View Post
    this all depends, if the jewl case is open it is really hard to return. if its just the box thats open... you have a chance. tell them you got home and noticed the box was open. and you want to swap for another one.

if the jewl case is open you are not gona have much luck. ONCE i was able to return a game ut2k4 to best buy that was fully opened and installed... they told me no at first. but you need to get mad at them. yell, scream, make threats to call the customer complaint line. tell them you installed it and it made your computer crash. so you will keep the game but they need to fix/replace your computer. just dont take no for a answer... what can they do? ask you to leave?
    lol poor guy at the counter musta been like what the **** am i supposed to do?

XGamer15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just buy it, Cut open the side, Write down the key and install, replace all materials, glue it shut and you really cant tell sooo.....just act calm, if you look innocent they are way more likely to believe you, i bet you could break a mirror in wal-mart, make the cutest, most innocent, face ever *maybe cry a little* and you could walk out scott free. Another important thing is to dress nicely, if you look like a person who steals stuff you will get the questions, sadly if you arent the textbook definition of "White" they will probably grill you with questions or just laugh at you so appearance is also very important.