Sell Scammed/Traded Accounts For Money & Get Them Back! Even If You Are Not OO! menu

User Tag List

Mekks's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sell Scammed/Traded Accounts For Money & Get Them Back! Even If You Are Not OO!

Scammed Account Should Sit and Rot for Awhile Before Sold To Avoid Recalls and Other Problems.. Personaly I Would Wait 30 Days After You Gain Control!

This is my personal WoW scam that I have ran for awhile now. It has worked everytime except once (4days ago from post date, account was locked 3 hours after recall)!

1) Get a lvl 70 WoW account that you have FULL info. (email, sq/a, last name, password, CD keys "never needed but cant hurt")
    2) If you got the account in trade or scam please scroll down this post to verify the last name.
    3) Sell the account over ebay, craigslist or any place you can, give them all the info for the account EXCEPT for the correct last name (make one up that has the same first letter, and cd keys.
    4) If account is sold over paypal, you CANT! touch the account for atleast 45 days. (paypal dispute cant be filed if 45 days have passed)
    5) After 45 days, or less if you where paid with cash/moneyorder. call blizzard billing and account services (found on blizzard site). tell them you just came back to the game and your login is not working, you tryed to password retrieve online and it said your info was not correct. they will then ask you your full name, account name, sq/a, email, and phone number. the rep should then tell you no your email/phone is not correct. they will ask you your current email/phone and change it to what you give them. then will then forward a new password to your email.
    6) Walahh! you have your account back and you cant get a paypal charge back!

IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE ON THE LAST NAME!!!
    1) If you got the account in trade or scam and are not 100% sure the last name is correct. BEFORE YOU SELL! Call blizzard billing and account services.
    2) Tell them your mom set the account up for you before you where 18, and you are not sure which lastname she used, and you want to be sure now that you are 18 and paying for the account now.
    3) blizzard can not tell you the name, but they can verify what you tell them, so... lets say you where told the last name is "miller". You then tell the rep that your last name is "miller" and your moms last name is "martin" (made up, but has the same first letter).
    4) The rep will then tell you yes it is "miller", or not those both are not correct.
    5) If the rep says both are not correct, respond with ooooo ok she might have used my step dads last name, or her maden name. Let me check with her and I will call you back.

If you dont have the right lastname, then glide/farm with the account and use it as a disposable account, or resell it fast and hope nothing happens before 45 days.

There is a chance that the buyer of the account will call blizzard and try to recall after you. (this happend to me 4 days ago, but before he called i pulled 7600g off the account onto mine!). If this happens blizzard will "lock" not ban the account untill the orignal owner faxes in a copy of his ID that is notarized to prove they are the true account owner.

If you are selling a recalled/scammed account... with your main account make a noob guild, soon as it is made kick everyone except for you and the scammed/recalled toon. Place all the items/gold in the guild bank and then gquit with the scammed/recalled toon incase blizzard locks/bans that account.

i have made atleast 20,000$ USD in the past 2-3 years (diffrent games) with this. selling accounts 2-3-4 times each, selling gold left on accounts ect.. all of the accounts will end up banned or locked over time but who cares. just scam or trade for another and start over.

*EDIT* The reason to place gold/items in the guild bank... incase the orignal owner gets account back and reports items stolen/missing. once traced blizzard will see it went to a guild bank, and not directly traded to your main account. they can assume but not prove you directly stole the items (gold famers have used this guild bank method since patch 2.3 hence the reason gold prices have droped due to there gold not getting banned with there farmer accounts (account full of lvl 1's guilded with the farmed accounts/banks).
    Last edited by Mekks; 01-07-2008 at 04:18 AM.

Sell Scammed/Traded Accounts For Money & Get Them Back! Even If You Are Not OO!
    denmark7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice

this scam sounds very nice

Nartan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have made atleast 20,000$ USD in the past 2-3 years (diffrent games) with this. selling accounts 2-3-4 times each, selling gold left on accounts ect.. all of the accounts will end up banned or locked over time but who cares. just scam or trade for another and start over.

I dont belive that

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nartan View Post

I dont belive that
    thanks fine. you have to take in to account, i was doing this with SWG jedi accounts and epic wow accounts pre BC, that sold for 500-750$ each on ebay... even now i have 6 accounts that are waiting on the 45 day limit to pass that i will resale for 150-250$ fast cash within this next month.

*edit* i have never done this with a fished account, only account that i traded for,xfered toons to clean accounts then recalled the out going traded account. but that does not mean you cant do this with a fished account you have had for awhile.

MagellanFreet's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah this is a nice scam, I got one similar. I didn't know that you can recover WoW accounts over the phone though, when I called they just told me to fill in the "Compromised/Hacked" webform.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yosaron View Post
    Yah this is a nice scam, I got one similar. I didn't know that you can recover WoW accounts over the phone though, when I called they just told me to fill in the "Compromised/Hacked" webform.
    you cant tell them you have been hacked or compromised, just say its been awhile since you played and you cant seem to recover your password.

PuffDank's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of like my get your account back after trading/selling and making buyer/trader think blizzard banned it idea. Where after you sell/trade wait and let the other person do the pvp/arena/raiding and get the toon epic , then spoof them a blizzard email regarding IP changes and concerns the account has been hacked. Actually happened to me so I took the real email and put it into post. Then you recall account after sending them that email spoofed so they think its from blizz. Change PW when they login they will think wth and call blizz and give them the wrong last name and blizz won't release any info so will seem like they really did locked due to not knowing if the oo is in control or not.

Different variation of course due to not including an email to try and back up your rep.

How do you go about doing this multiple times on trading/selling forums? Done once you may get a bad feedback or not. Done 2-3 times you will have 1-2 bad feedback and if you try it again people will see same thing has happened to the other accounts you have sold etc....

Do you just make new accounts on these forums? Anymore people usually don't buy/trade unless you have some sort of rep on the forum...I guess you just try to pool in all the people that don't and try to get them to trust you?

Reason I am wondering is because I have done my send spoof email in middle of night , recall first thing in am and they call blizz give wrong last name get shot down scam 3 times now and all 3 people left feedback stating thats what happened. So I haven't been able to get anyone to buy/trade an account with me since. Do you like move around to different forums every few months?? Do you do legit trades/sales to build rep on new forum accounts?

Also what are some of the websites you use to sell/trade too?

I know of MD, RealPoor , wowtrade...are there any others that seem to work good for you?

+Rep when I get enough to give it to ya! Didn't get any rep for my post like this one including a spoofed legit blizz emal etc.. -=[

eclipsedesign's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry but that 45 day thing is bollocks.

Under Paypal's terms and conditions, the buyer is NOT covered for virtual/online electronic items whereby no physical package has been sent.

Remember this if a claim is filed against you.

Lassav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.

And the above is true.