0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chinese Account Renters

First of all i would like to tell you that most of this info is outdated, Since i have quited scamming a long time ago i can no longer keep track of all the current sites and such.

Heya all, this is my first post. Hopefully this will help some of you.

First of all, i want to tell you that this can get you banned, 3day first then perma. But there are alot of ways to lower the chanses of you getting banned.
    Read this guide by jtz, its really helpfull (ofc all credits for this guide goes to him)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...d-farmers.html

I think most of us have all seen the "Scam chinese gold farmer scams" that include scamming renters. great scams that still work great and all honor goes to the makers of these scams but i wont link cause there are like 20 diffrent threads and im lazy so just go search lol.

Anyhows, in most of these threads i see pepole asking for links for these kind of sites and most of them doesnt get any response at all.

So here are some companys that rent accounts and some info about them:

Site number 1

www.Legitpetter.com New company that are kinda greedy, they say 200-300 gold per day but u get like 200 gold and it takes several hours more then they say from the start, and they also lie about how much they make. And they suck at english aswell. but however they dont bot but they are slow to respond cause of their crappy english.

I would not recomend scamming this site since they keep the gold on other accounts and only stack like 500 gold on your character, but they do however auction everything on the account that they are renting. Got myself 400 gold and around 50 primal fire and air and some blue stuff worth around 200 gold aswell.

Total ammount of gold made in renting and scamming this company for 2 days: 2200. If i only would have rented i would have gotten around 450 gold.

MSN: [email protected]

Site number 2

WoWpl.com Im using this company atm, gonna take back account tomorrow and see what i get, i know that they keep gold and auction on your character so this site has far more gold to make then legitpetter has. This company is also huge and deal with around 300 accounts per month and has been around for several years. And they know good english aswell.

And they also pay the most, convinced them to pay me 6000
    gold per week.

Btw, when u use WOWPL it either extremly good or extremly bad for some reason. Sum ppl are like "OMFGHAAAD I GOT 19 K GOLD, MAH BAG IS FULL OF BOE EPIX BUT I CANT PLAY CUZ IM NUBLET,lolololol" and sum are like "oh noez mah account got 3 day ban and i have no life, *sub* *sub*"

Site number 3

VOVGAME - vovGame.com Never used this company yet but ive heard good stuff about them and i know they stack alot of gold on your character aswell. Dont know what they pay but its probaly around 300 g per day.

Site number 4 (
    cripling told be about this one)

************ - Power Leveling ,Power Level ,Power Levels,WOW Power Leveling,Warcraft Gold,World Of Warcraft Power Leveling,WOW Warcraft Gold ,powerleveling Seems like a great site, will try this site later on. Couldnt find any info about this site but it seems legit and they seem to know what they are doing. if this site sucks flame cripling not me lulz ^_____^

MSN: Wyy.vivian@hotmail. com

MMOTEAM has the worst customer service on the planet. just so u know.

Site number 5

woworder.com - Power Leveling ,Power Level ,Power Levels,WOW Power Leveling,Warcraft Gold,World Of Warcraft Power Leveling,WOW Warcraft Gold ,powerleveling seems like a newer site. they do stack gold at your account so you should be able to make some quick gold. just read about some guy that made 2 k from taking back account after 1 day only. they have some great offers aswell, i suggest you use this for a longer time to rent and then scam (if u want to scam them at all). cause after 4 days the give you epic flying skill for free as a bonus, and they got some other great offers aswell, go to their site and watch more.

MSN:
    [email protected]

DO NOT USE WOWORDER.COM THEY SELL UR ITEMS AND STEAL ALL YOUR GOLD.

Site number 6

http://www.rentalaccounts.com Tbh i know nothing about this site.

Site number 7

wowgold6000.com - Power Leveling ,Power Level ,Power Levels,WOW Power Leveling,Warcraft Gold,World Of Warcraft Power Leveling,WOW Warcraft Gold ,powerleveling Also another site i know nothing about, SEEMS legit atleast.

MSN: wowgold6000@hotmail.com

Site number 8

wowdollar.com - Power Leveling ,Power Level ,Power Levels,WOW Power Leveling,Warcraft Gold,World Of Warcraft Power Leveling,WOW Warcraft Gold ,powerleveling This is the best and the most trusted site ive ever seen, ive only heard good things about these, i suggest you only Rent, please do not scam these guys since they are very legit.

MSN:
    [email protected]

Will update this as soon as i find more site and more info about the ones above.
    I use these sites for both scamming and renting, hope this will help some of you out there

Happy scamming/renting or whatever!

Last edited by Mr Barbeque; 03-06-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: added moar links

Chinese Account Renters
    illogic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Chinese Account Renters

i dont understand.. how do you scam them?

Mr Barbeque's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not teaching the way of scamming gold renters, i am informing about diffrent sites that can be used for these kind of scams.

Basiclly you rent account, get payed in gold a few days then change pw and take all the gold that the chinese have left on your character. If you search you will find descreptions on how to peform the actuall scam.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump ^____^

Excesum's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice Post! +Rep!
    I have an account that I dont know SQA and the account is not registered to my hotmail. so is it a chance that they will "Take" my account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Wakko93 View Post
    Nice Post! +Rep!
    I have an account that I dont know SQA and the account is not registered to my hotmail. so is it a chance that they will "Take" my account?
    yes all they want is user name and password, and when u want it back just change password

thanks for the rep btw
    Last edited by Mr Barbeque; 11-08-2007 at 02:52 PM.

Phase228's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3 this post will be helpful to people that like to scam...
    Hey Piggy

cripling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am using mmoteam.com and wowpl.com atm, they are both great and pay ALOT for hunters they pay me 20dollars a day, if you go to wowpl.com please tell them cripling sent you
    Do not put boobs in your avatar. More rep will be removed.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by cripling View Post
    I am using mmoteam.com and wowpl.com atm, they are both great and pay ALOT for hunters they pay me 20dollars a day, if you go to wowpl.com please tell them cripling sent you

thanks for giving me mmoteam link,updated the thread

btw, thanks for all the rep ive gotten so far, really appriciate it. thanks once again, lol.
    Last edited by Mr Barbeque; 11-08-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Lysvir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any website that rent low-lvl account, then they "powerlvl" it and use it to farm/get gold?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Lysvir View Post
    Is there any website that rent low-lvl account, then they "powerlvl" it and use it to farm/get gold?

mmoteam.com rents account from 65+, i think wowpl.com gives free pl from like 50-70 and only takes some of the gold they make. not sure if this offer is still avalible and i think it only was for US servers aswell.

but most of the companys do however have offers that include power leveling another character as payment for renting your 70, ask them on msn im sure they will be intressed.

xollax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am thinking of letting someone rent my account for ingame gold but not sure yet mmoteam.com sounds like a good company. maybe i will give them a shout in livechat or mail them.

Lysvir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by omfgwtfbbq View Post

mmoteam.com rents account from 65+, i think wowpl.com gives free pl from like 50-70 and only takes some of the gold they make. not sure if this offer is still avalible and i think it only was for US servers aswell.

but most of the companys do however have offers that include power leveling another character as payment for renting your 70, ask them on msn im sure they will be intressed.
    Ah, im on EU so ..
    But thanks, and I wil contact them too ^^

aggiish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a way to get your character pl:ed from lower lvls to 70 and in return they can rent it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by aggiish View Post
    Is there a way to get your character pl:ed from lower lvls to 70 and in return they can rent it?

depends on what lvl ur are currently on, might work. those chinese farmers are really horny for gold, lol. go talk to some off them on live chat/MSN or whatever and ask them. and please post their reply here aswell.
    Last edited by Mr Barbeque; 11-08-2007 at 02:52 PM.

Page 1 of 27 12345 ... LastLast