Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Chinese Account Renters

Originally Posted by omfgwtfbbq View Post
    thanks for rep, and gl. btw no need to feel bad about stupid chinese farmers. if they are stupid enogh to fall for it, they deserve it, thats my motto for when scamming ppl.

lololololololololollolololololol
    LoL
    I agree with you, if ppl are stupid enough to fall for it, they certainly deserve it.

Chinese Account Renters
    micho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh I think I'm going to try this trick. Did any of you receive any warnings/bans from blizz?

aggiish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havn't tried it yet since I'm still scamming/scanning for a WoW acc of lvl 65+.

pngwyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I've been thinking about doing this for a very long time.. I just had a few questions I was hoping you might be able to answer:

1. What are the risks of having them rent it? This thing kinda sounds almost too good to be true, what are the downsides?

2. What class would be the best class to rent to them? Would you suggest buying a cheap account solely for the purpose of scamming these farmers?

3. Do you these companies ever communicate with each other and have a blacklist? For example, if I use a char to scam one company, will I be able to use him to scam another without risks of them knowing?

4. So these sites you listed... they for sure don't bot and get all their gold legit? Say I did buy an account solely for renting to them, after I take it back and get the loot, if I transfered it to a main, would my main be in danger of getting in any kind of trouble?

5. What's the point in scamming them? If they can provide you a steady income of $ or gold, wouldn't that be better than the 1-time loot you get from taking your account back? And how long do you usually wait before taking it back? Do you constantly check your char and see what's on him before you do?

6. Have you ever pulled off this scam several times on the same company with different characters? I'm thinking this might be a good business plan.......

Sorry for all these questions, I'm just really considering doing something with this. thanks in advance
    Last edited by pngwyn; 11-09-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Mr Barbeque's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pngwyn View Post
    Hey, I've been thinking about doing this for a very long time.. I just had a few questions I was hoping you might be able to answer:

1. What are the risks of having them rent it? This thing kinda sounds almost too good to be true, what are the downsides?

2. What class would be the best class to rent to them? Would you suggest buying a cheap account solely for the purpose of scamming these farmers?

3. Do you these companies ever communicate with each other and have a blacklist? For example, if I use a char to scam one company, will I be able to use him to scam another without risks of them knowing?

4. So these sites you listed... they for sure don't bot and get all their gold legit? Say I did buy an account solely for renting to them, after I take it back and get the loot, if I transfered it to a main, would my main be in danger of getting in any kind of trouble?

5. What's the point in scamming them? If they can provide you a steady income of $ or gold, wouldn't that be better than the 1-time loot you get from taking your account back? And how long do you usually wait before taking it back? Do you constantly check your char and see what's on him before you do?

6. Have you ever pulled off this scam several times on the same company with different characters? I'm thinking this might be a good business plan.......

Sorry for all these questions, I'm just really considering doing something with this. thanks in advance
    dont know that much but i will try to answer as much as i can.

1, yes u can get temporaly suspended for buying gold, but renting isnt agains the terms of use as far as i know. those who have been banned have been banned for paying real money for in game posessions. and by renting it for gold or pl no real life money is exchanged and it should be np. (correct me if im rong). wowpl.com handles around 280 accouts per month and 2 of them has gotten 3 day ban cause of worker using account to spam with lol, these guys have ofc been fired.

2, ofc the pay more for classes that are easyer to grind with like for exemple mage. yes buying an account and then renting it could give ur main account alot of gold/pl or even real life money and im sure u would easily be able to make a profit in the end. renters pay 200-500 gold per day or 10-20 dollars per day. but however ur profit is going to be alot bigger if u scam accounts and rent those accounts.

3, alot of ppl on live chats work for multiply companys. however i dont belive the actuall farmers work togheter cause they are after all rivals and i dont really think they care if rival company gets scammed aswell.

4. yes as far as i know none of these companys have boting, i suggest you use friends account to write to your character a few times per day to make sure somebody is there. but be aware many of the workers dont know english so just cause they dont reply doesnt meen that they are botting.

and handeling alot of gold between diffrent accounts is always a danger and can be looked up by blizzard cause they keep logs of most of the stuff thats done, but i dont think there is any need to worry.

5. iam scamming nublet companys first and after that i will not scam the best company and just rent normal to then once i got enough scammed gold from other companys.

yes i suggest u check maybe once per day how much gold/items that are currently on the character, they dont even change pw so u should be able to just log in quick so they dc and check inventory. but however most of the valubales are probally already on ah (primal air, fire and such) and most of the money are obtained from these items.

6. no i have not tryed to scam any company twice, but doing it twice another time with another account and new hotmail aswell should be np.

and ya just another tip: for ur own safety i suggest u tranfer the gold u have before u rent to friends account cause some of the newer companys have been know to borrow gold and steal aswell. but this should not be a problem with bigger sites cause they dont want to loose rep.

aggiish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correction:

1. It is against the EULA and the Terms of Agreement (or something similar) to "share" a WoW registered account. Since they can check the IP connecting each time, if they are different they can actually ban you for account sharing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by aggiish View Post
    Correction:

1. It is against the EULA and the Terms of Agreement (or something similar) to "share" a WoW registered account. Since they can check the IP connecting each time, if they are different they can actually ban you for account sharing.
    ok thanks for the correction

pngwyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by omfgwtfbbq View Post
    dont know that much but i will try to answer as much as i can.

1, yes u can get temporaly suspended for buying gold, but renting isnt agains the terms of use as far as i know. those who have been banned have been banned for paying real money for in game posessions. and by renting it for gold or pl no real life money is exchanged and it should be np. (correct me if im rong). wowpl.com handles around 280 accouts per month and 2 of them has gotten 3 day ban cause of worker using account to spam with lol, these guys have ofc been fired.

2, ofc the pay more for classes that are easyer to grind with like for exemple mage. yes buying an account and then renting it could give ur main account alot of gold/pl or even real life money and im sure u would easily be able to make a profit in the end. renters pay 200-500 gold per day or 10-20 dollars per day. but however ur profit is going to be alot bigger if u scam accounts and rent those accounts.

3, alot of ppl on live chats work for multiply companys. however i dont belive the actuall farmers work togheter cause they are after all rivals and i dont really think they care if rival company gets scammed aswell.

4. yes as far as i know none of these companys have boting, i suggest you use friends account to write to your character a few times per day to make sure somebody is there. but be aware many of the workers dont know english so just cause they dont reply doesnt meen that they are botting.

and handeling alot of gold between diffrent accounts is always a danger and can be looked up by blizzard cause they keep logs of most of the stuff thats done, but i dont think there is any need to worry.

5. iam scamming nublet companys first and after that i will not scam the best company and just rent normal to then once i got enough scammed gold from other companys.

yes i suggest u check maybe once per day how much gold/items that are currently on the character, they dont even change pw so u should be able to just log in quick so they dc and check inventory. but however most of the valubales are probally already on ah (primal air, fire and such) and most of the money are obtained from these items.

6. no i have not tryed to scam any company twice, but doing it twice another time with another account and new hotmail aswell should be np.

and ya just another tip: for ur own safety i suggest u tranfer the gold u have before u rent to friends account cause some of the newer companys have been know to borrow gold and steal aswell. but this should not be a problem with bigger sites cause they dont want to loose rep.
    Thanks for the in-depth answer man. So are there any companies you'd suggest to actual rent to for long-term legit kinda deal? I always thought it'd be nice to have a constant flow of income.

Like you know how they offer gold OR money? Have you ever chosen the money option? Is that legit?

Also, if you're using scammed accounts.. isn't it risky if you use the account to directly relate with your main? Don't the people who you scam try to get their accounts back?
    Last edited by pngwyn; 11-09-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pngwyn View Post
    Thanks for the in-depth answer man. So are there any companies you'd suggest to actual rent to for long-term legit kinda deal? I always thought it'd be nice to have a constant flow of income.

Like you know how they offer gold OR money? Have you ever chosen the money option? Is that legit?

Also, if you're using scammed accounts.. isn't it risky if you use the account to directly relate with your main? Don't the people who you scam try to get their accounts back?
    both trading in game items for real life money and giving account info to someone else can get you banned im afraid.

and when using scammed accounts u can use them until they recall. recall process takes about a week and most ppl dont know sq or cd key or whatever. i have scammed accounts that i have sold to real life friends for like a few bucks, they had them for like 6 months and still no recall.

pngwyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah I see, that's cool

Check your PMs too man D:
    Last edited by pngwyn; 11-09-2007 at 08:39 PM.

Hallowsend's Avatar 滚开! 大声笑。I 是令人敬畏的。
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GJ, (To Sh0Rt)

jbtomb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice thx i gotta try this soon

pngwyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check your PMs again man

Hiddennoremac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice. I still like to stick to making 2k gold in dire maul

hollyw00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking into this myself, have a rogu eon a shared account, have to ask my buddy who pays for it if he's okay with it but I assume you rent the account for an extended period of time and then just recall it after awhile before they get a chance to strip it?

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast