0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam some quick gold using instance running

So today I'm going to give 2 methods you can use to make some quick gold, or get a free instance run. No, you won't earn tons of gold by doing this. Think of this scam as like a beginner's scam because it's not too elaborate and complicated. However, this might damage your reputation on your server slightly.

First method: Gold for nuthin'

The reason why this method is called "Gold for nuthin'" is, well, because you get gold for doing nothing. Simple as that. This works best if you're level 70 because this gives you a possibility for more gold.

1. a.Advertise in /2 Trade chat that you are running people through any instance for gold to save up for <insert BS reason here>
    b. If someone is saying in /2 Trade that they want to be run through so-and-so instance, tell them you'll do it.
    2. Negotiate a reasonable price.
    3. Meet them at their desired instance they want to be run through.
    4. Tell them you would like the payment now. You want it now because you've been f*cked over too many times before by other people. If they say no, then tell them you want half then or you're not running them through. Usually they'll comply. Even though you may only get half, hey at least it's something
    5. After they trade you the gold, it's your choice what to do next. You can be nice and run them through a little part of the instance and then ALT + F4 out, or you can just ALT + F4 out right away. You want to do ALT + F4 so it looks to them like you got dc'd.

Example:
    [Trade][Yourname]: WTS runs through any level instance for the right price. Need to start saving for epic flyer. pst if you're interested
    [Victim]: Hey, I need a run through ST. What'll you charge?
    [Yourname]: 40g sound okay to you?
    [Victim]: Yeah that's affordable enough for me.
    [Yourname]: K I'll meet you at Stonard then
    [Victim]: Alright

Outcome 1:
    [Yourname]: K this is how I'd like to do this, payment first, then you get your run. I've been screwed too many times by people when I do this.
    [Victim]: Well... ok fine, I'd rather not give you it all right away, but if that's how I'm gunna get my run, then that's fine.

Outcome 2:
    [Yourname]: K this is how I'd like to do this, payment first, then you get your run. I've been screwed too many times by people when I do this.
    [Victim]: No, that sounds too fishy. I'd rather not
    [Yourname]: Then you'll trade me at least half. I need some at least. It's either half now, run through, other half, or no run through for you at all
    [Victim]: Ok fine, here's half for now

He trades you the gold. ALT + F4, goodbye.

When you log back on:
    If you get a tell from the sucker after you log back in, you can say, "sorry I got dc and couldn't log back in." Slap him on the ignore list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Second method: Free run through

Pretty much what you're doing here is the exact opposite of the first method. Instead of advertising runs for gold, you're going to be offering gold for a run through.

1. In /2 Trade, say you want to be run through a certain instance. In return, you will pay the runner gold. Offer a fairly high amount of gold so greedy players will bite on this fast. However don't make it so high that's it unbelievable. If someone decides to be a smart-ass and ask you why you're offering so much gold for just 1 run, tell the jerk your main has plenty of gold, now F off.
    2. When you get a tell from someone, tell them to meet you at <insert instance here>
    3. When you've met up with them, say you'll pay them after the run is over. Tell them you have been constantly scammed before by giving them the gold before you are ran through
    4. Enjoy your free run. When it's over, ALT + F4 out of the game so it looks like a dc.

Example:
    [Trade][Yourname]: WTB run through ZF. Will pay 45g. pst please
    [Victim]: Yo I'll run you
    [Yourname]: K and 45g is good for you?
    [Victim]: Yeah that's great, head over to Gadgetzan and I'll meet you there
    [Yourname]: K I'm on my way

[Yourname]: Alright this is how I'd like this done. I would be a lot more comfortable to trade you the gold after the run is done. So many times I've been scammed out of money because the so-called "runner" wants me to trade him first and then he just logs off.
    [Victim]: Hmm well you have a point there. I guess I can wait till we're done.
    [Yourname]: K thanks for understaning
    [Victim]: Yeah sure np

There you go, enjoy your run.

When you log back on:
    Just do the same thing as in method 1. Say you got a dc and put him on ignore

This may sound too easy, but just remember, there are so many stupid ass people who play this game who are willing to do anything for gold. Sound legit, and they'll fall for it. Good luck to those who try this.

Scam some quick gold using instance running
    Kyletheman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scam some quick gold using instance running

I like the Alt+F4 part. I guess i never really thought of that i usually open up new WoW log in, close first one, and go on alt for a while. +rep
    Signature

Danubis077's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You forget the part when he see's "so and so has ignored you!" then OMG GM!!!!!

then...

RE: ou account at Worldofwarcraft.com
    can you say banned?

Loveshock's Avatar Whip it whip it real hard
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Danubis077 View Post
    You forget the part when he see's "so and so has ignored you!" then OMG GM!!!!!

then...

RE: ou account at Worldofwarcraft.com
    can you say banned?
    1. You're not going to be banned for scamming no more than 50g
    2. You're not going to be banned for being run through an instance without paying someone

Sparky1174's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO itint this commen sence they give u the money u leave?? i mean how ****ing simple is this, shorly no offence but this dosent deserv to be on the scam fourms

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Sparky1174 View Post
    LMAO itint this commen sence they give u the money u leave?? i mean how ****ing simple is this, shorly no offence but this dosent deserv to be on the scam fourms
    First off, l2f*ckin spell. Your atrocious grammar/spelling almost gave me a damn seizure

Second off, the difference between me and you is I contribute, and you don't. If you don't f*ckin like it, make something better. I can't wait for Matt to make the lazy leeching lowbies group for cunts like you. All you do is bitch bitch bitch at stuff that you don't think is good enough to get you a bazillion freakin gold in a short amount of time

Third, not everyone knows how to scam that well. If you'd read the f*ckin post, you'd see I wrote "these are good methods for beginner scammers." Not everyone knows how to do some of the elaborate scams that are posted on this site. You start at the bottom and work your way up.

Don't give me any of this "no offence" crap. You obviously tried to flame my thread, and when people try to flame my threads, I'll flame them back, and they'll lose.

Austin1195's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok this is what id do as the runner... run the dude through maybe halfway? then i will ldo the alt+f4 and be off for maybe 10 minutes, log back on say computer crashed and it might happen again. do alt+f4 again go to the awesome site of mmowned for like 15 minutes, log back on hope he left to find someone else and your good to go!

*EDIT* and loveshock stick it to that leecher bitch

MastaZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I belive you would get gold faster by farming tbh.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by MastaZ View Post
    I belive you would get gold faster by farming tbh.
    This is just one of the other ways to make gold. For example, if you've already done all the dailies you can do that do, or you're just plain tired of farming.

T1B's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...re-profit.html tought of a scam i pull of alot when i saw urs ^^

lohkies's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha...Im not really that good at scamming..I've scammed before but that guilt kicks in..maybe this little scam will help me get over it and enjoy the gold and accounts i was able to scam , thanks.

somknight's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey this is nice and simple with a well done guide, However correct me if im wrong but did i not see a very very similair scam posted by brownsalmon?
    LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL.....Gnomes...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

Excesum's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have nothing to say Loveshock! All of your posts are incredible! Please keep up the good work:wave: +ReP if I could:P
    And one more thing, it is in no use to flame Loveshock' posts, because Loveshock always pwn the flamer LoL

-Wakko
    Last edited by Excesum; 10-25-2007 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by lohkies View Post
    Haha...Im not really that good at scamming..I've scammed before but that guilt kicks in..maybe this little scam will help me get over it and enjoy the gold and accounts i was able to scam , thanks.
    Yeah go ahead and give this a try. Like I said, these are two good methods to use if you are a beginning scammer. It's very basic, and very simple, and the simple scams are the ones that always work the best

Originally Posted by somknight View Post
    Hey this is nice and simple with a well done guide, However correct me if im wrong but did i not see a very very similair scam posted by brownsalmon?
    Hmmm when I searched, nothing came up under his name. Let me go browse his threads started and check it out.

Originally Posted by Wakko93 View Post
    I have nothing to say Loveshock! All of your posts are incredible! Please keep up the good work:wave: +ReP if I could:P
    And one more thing, it is in no use to flame Loveshock' posts, because Loveshock always pwn the flamer LoL

-Wakko
    Thank you for the wonderful complement Wakko, this is what I like to hear. Oh, and to give rep, all ya gotta do is click the magic +rep button at bottom left of my post

fischeracdc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Loveshock View Post
    First off, l2f*ckin spell. Your atrocious grammar/spelling almost gave me a damn seizure

Second off, the difference between me and you is I contribute, and you don't. If you don't f*ckin like it, make something better. I can't wait for Matt to make the lazy leeching lowbies group for cunts like you. All you do is bitch bitch bitch at stuff that you don't think is good enough to get you a bazillion freakin gold in a short amount of time

Third, not everyone knows how to scam that well. If you'd read the f*ckin post, you'd see I wrote "these are good methods for beginner scammers." Not everyone knows how to do some of the elaborate scams that are posted on this site. You start at the bottom and work your way up.

Don't give me any of this "no offence" crap. You obviously tried to flame my thread, and when people try to flame my threads, I'll flame them back, and they'll lose.
    So...yeah....pretty much owned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast