1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple scam, about 100g each time

Well this scam is something I would never do simply because I'm not an *******, but basically I had the chance to many times and I thought why not post it here...

I'm an alchemist and I would often get asked to transmute primal mights, well basically when you do this for someone they give you a:

primal fire
    primal water
    primal earth
    primal mana
    primal air

then your supposed to make the primal might for them and they tip you...

To go through with this scam simply don't give the primal might to them to them...

you can also advertise in trade "Transmuting Primal Might pst!" but after a few times you'll very likely be hated on your server and no one will trust you so I dunno how many times you can pull this off.

Oh also you don't actually need Alchemy, people very rarely actually check the armory.

so thats about it, this scam will work 100% of the time because your simply abusing peoples trust, have fun!

Simple scam, about 100g each time
    BlasterM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Simple scam, about 100g each time

lol, u cant get banned.. i dont eaven thing u can get a 72 hours... Blizzard will the u to **** of and not beeing a noob, it was your own mistake... or at least they told me.. not exatly the same thing, but i did get scammed.. and they will tell u they cant do eany thing about it as it is a human mistake, and thats how the game works...

Orious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by BlasterM View Post
    lol, u cant get banned.. i dont eaven thing u can get a 72 hours... Blizzard will the u to **** of and not beeing a noob, it was your own mistake... or at least they told me.. not exatly the same thing, but i did get scammed.. and they will tell u they cant do eany thing about it as it is a human mistake, and thats how the game works...
    Wow (pun not intended), Blizz can be so cruel. Now I know why I like the game so much 6):. Well, there is my twocents.
    Flamers beware, I use your flames to roast marshmallows! 6):

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by BlasterM View Post
    First of all, if that was English, and I understood half of that correctly, you are full of it. I've seen emails where GMs suspended people for 2 weeks, and in the email were whispers between the scammer and the target.

IllidanX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont trust in scamming players anymore you'll just be reported and get banned
    but scammin gms r fun

MagellanFreet's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're on EU I don't think the consequences are severe, best version of this is mongoose IMO, you don't even need to have a profession. If you get mobmap you can just link [Enchant Weapon - Mongoose] in trade and say you're selling it free if they bring mats, I got about 4 people with this netting around 3kg until the server hated me, mainly because I scammed the leader of one of the top raiding guilds on the server xD. I'm on EU and all I got was a warning that said something along the lines of "please stop scamming or we will have to warn you again" I was already on Final warning before I did it lol.

Zurgtheone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is no rule's for taking stuff from people if they trade or send you them, ill askede a GM cuz i had all mats for the Fel Edge Axe. so i trade them to one who was able to make it. but he just took mats and ignorede me. then i reported him to a GM. the GM said that they cant do anything with it. its your trust if you give it to a person so you cant get banned for it. -.- but the GM talked with the guy. and i got my stuff back. from the guy and he said sorry.