Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Turtle Mount Scam renewed & improved.

This is how I laundered my dirty gold. I did the scam on my scamming/hacking account that I could really care less if it gets banned.
    Step 1- scam some one on a crappy lvl 1 character that you can delete.
    Step 2- send the scammed gold to another crappy lvl 1 character on the same account
    Step 3- log onto your mail account and make a crappy lvl 1 character and list something worth jack for the amount of gold you had just scammed on the ah
    Step 4- log back onto your scamming account and go use the character that has the gold to buyout the item you had just put on the ah
    Step 5- log back onto your main account and go get your money from auction then mail it to your main

This is like practically fail safe imo. I also go and delete then remake all the characters with the same name just to cover my tracks even more. If I didn't have 2 accounts id probably just use the same process of listing on the ah thru like 3 or 4 characters on my main account and I bet thats pretty safe also.

Turtle Mount Scam renewed & improved.
    S-N-A-F-U

Originally Posted by l8flip View Post
    I begun using the turtle mount scam about six months ago,
    when I needed fast cash, it would give me around 350g per victim, sometimes 500.
    However, I have made the methods of scamming better over the last month or two, and with the spectral tiger mount coming out,
    I made 3000g in around an hour of gametime.

I will explain the mechanics of the scam, first off, u need to be able to sound legit, speak proper english and dont act like a total noob.

What u need:
    Atlasloot enhanced: Atlasloot Enhanced
    Install the addon by putting it in the Interface/addons folder in ur wow directory.

Step by step guide:

1, Make a human female warlock, apperance means alot, for instance, and it might sound cheesy, make a dark haired character,
    studies show that people look at them as more reliable than others.

2, Get it to Stormwind

3, Type in trade "WTS WoW TCG Items such as [Riding Turtle], [Tabard of Frost],
    [Tabard of Flame] also including the new Spectral Tiger"
    these are the items from WoW TCG that can be found using atlasloot,
    under "rare mounts" and "Collections-> Tabards"

4, Remember to keep ur chat window big, so that u will be able to monitor the flood of whispers u will get. Answer them all,
    make people wait, patience is the key. you will most likely be asked for prices, dont go cheap on em, a higher price suggests that you´re serious.
    Ive been charging 1000g for the Spectral Tiger, without problems.

5, After answering all of the whispers, some people will still be interested and begin to ask you stuff like "How can I be sure ur not scamming me" simply respond
    "We do our best to make sure our customers are satasfied, and our codes are always 100% valid"
    This is the tricky part, make them believe you sell codes for a living, if they show more interest in the company u are "working" for, tell them you get
    Wow TCG Loot codes from employees on resellers from places like EB-games, then sell the codes for gold, and sell the gold to gold selling companies for real cash.

6, If they need time to think, tell them you will be online until they have successfully redeemed their mount. If they agree, u are 1000 gold richer.

How to not get banned:
    Send the gold by mail from your alt to your main.
    Logout, do not say "Haha scammed" or something to your victim. Delete the character, make a new character with the exact same name,
    this fools blizzards logs, making them believe no mailing or trading has ever occured on the character in question.

- - - - - -
    I take no responsibility for how you use this, be cautious, or u will get banned. I have had a 100% success rate so far, and im not planning on stopping.

Also, thanks MMowned for teaching me the turtle mount scam in the first place!

Have fun,
    Lateflip.

How come everyone here thinks blizzard is so freaking stupid. You dont think they register deleted chars? Its their game, they know whats happening.. And this scam is old.. getting annoying to see this on my realm..

Cetto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been following the guide and made 5k gold with it so far in a weeks time not even had a warning so it must work. And if you follow the guide it will look like that character never did anything wrong (might only appear if they really take a close look at the logs)

skrewdriver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just scammed another fool out of 800gold for a "spectral tiger mount code" This is probably the greatest thing ever even though I don't think its going to work on my server any more. Ive scammed both horde and alliance side on my server and just routed the gold to my main via my laundering method I posted on page 6 I believe. I have yet to be banned or received a warning.

Dojob020's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this is sorta noobish to ask, but is this capable with a trial account?

Cun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying this out now, I'll edit if it's successful ^^
    After a long talk with a 62 rogue I got 1.2k gold out of him for a Spectral Tiger, he wasnt too happy when I said the gold is going to be sold
    Last edited by Cun; 09-03-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just received this email.

"Greetings XXXXXXX,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE REVIEW * * *

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Realm: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Character Name: XXXXXXXXXXX

Offense:
    Scamming another Player
    This category includes:
    • Acquiring items or any other “possessions” from another player through misinformation, confusion, or fraud (Scamming)

Details: Character above had made a trade agreement with another character and did not honor the terms of the agreement.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the Blizzard Entertainment In-game Support Staff. As a result, the World of Warcraft account has been given a 72 hour account suspension and will not be accessible for the duration thereof. This World of Warcraft account has also been forwarded to our Account Administration team for review of current and previous policy infractions to determine if further account actions, up to and including account closure, are necessary. Our Account Administration team will contact you with a decision once all information has been reviewed.

Thank you for respecting our position on this matter.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at World of Warcraft Community Site -> Support.

Please visit WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use for further information and to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had scammed the gold then sent the gold to my main via the ah and still received the ban. I didn't say any like hahaha scammed you nub and didn't give them any mail just told them the "code" in chat then logged off and created another character with the same name. Hopefully my account isn't perma banned I had previously received a 3 day ban for selling gold.

If anyone knows more about this whole "sent to account administration for review" thing means id really appreciate it. Like what exactly will they be looking at and will I get perma banned? I am the original owner of the account have not used glider in a long ass time and only received 1 other account penalty like I previously said for selling gold.

Cetto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dojob020 View Post
    I know this is sorta noobish to ask, but is this capable with a trial account?
    gold is capped on those I think

Cun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by skrewdriver View Post
    I just received this email.

"Greetings XXXXXXX,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE REVIEW * * *

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Realm: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Character Name: XXXXXXXXXXX

Offense:
    Scamming another Player
    This category includes:
    • Acquiring items or any other “possessions” from another player through misinformation, confusion, or fraud (Scamming)

Details: Character above had made a trade agreement with another character and did not honor the terms of the agreement.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the Blizzard Entertainment In-game Support Staff. As a result, the World of Warcraft account has been given a 72 hour account suspension and will not be accessible for the duration thereof. This World of Warcraft account has also been forwarded to our Account Administration team for review of current and previous policy infractions to determine if further account actions, up to and including account closure, are necessary. Our Account Administration team will contact you with a decision once all information has been reviewed.

Thank you for respecting our position on this matter.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at World of Warcraft Community Site -> Support.

Please visit WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use for further information and to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
    I've already have 4 bans and around 8 warnings on my account.. I think I'll stop doing this ;D Thanks for the warning

pawned2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i used this scam and got 1.5g and then the account gota 72 hour ban and now icant get back on....i think the email got sent to the original owner of account(it was scammed of course =]) and i guess they saw it had been banned and decided to call blizzard after me having it for clsoe to a month lol...at least im guessing thats what happened because it jsut says i ahve an invalid username and password.....dang

o yea and i gave someone a code for a hypograph pet thingy and then a while later i was still doing the scam and everyone in trade was like SCAMMER!!!! and the person i sold the hypograph code to was backing me up saying the code worked and that he got a hypograph LOL..so either it was a fellow scammer that realized what happened after the fact, it was a complete moron, or i made up a code that actually worked!

l8flip's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skrewdriver:
    If you have previously had a 72 hour ban obviously DO NOT continue, be happy with the gold you have had so far.
    Second you didnt follow my instructions, never in my description did I mention the AH, the AH has logs and can be traced. What happens when you follow my instructions is that the logs become "overwritten" and doesnt show unless Blizzard takes a close look, say for example, if you have had a 72 hour ban and you get reported again, count on that they will take a closer look.
    Use the method with my instructions, and know when to stop and be thankful for what you have gotten.

Best regards,
    Lateflip.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by l8flip View Post
    Skrewdriver:
    If you have previously had a 72 hour ban obviously DO NOT continue, be happy with the gold you have had so far.
    Second you didnt follow my instructions, never in my description did I mention the AH, the AH has logs and can be traced. What happens when you follow my instructions is that the logs become "overwritten" and doesnt show unless Blizzard takes a close look, say for example, if you have had a 72 hour ban and you get reported again, count on that they will take a closer look.
    Use the method with my instructions, and know when to stop and be thankful for what you have gotten.

Best regards,
    Lateflip.
    I really am boggled by how I was caught. I didnt just immediatly do the put an item on with my main and buy it out with the gold from the scamming alt. I went on a seperate account did the scam mailed from 1 character to another on the alternate account then logged onto my main account made a level 1 alt ran to the ah put some crappy food item on the ah then logged back onto the scamming account and used the buyout. I then logged back onto my main account got the gold on my alt and from there mailed it to my main.

I know its confusing kind of hard to explain but I figured with all the character to character transfers and then the ah transactions to get it from my scamming account onto my main account id be safe.

I am currently thinking of some believable story to make up to send to account administration that will get my account un banned.

But really thanks for this scam Lateflip it worked awesome while it lasted for me!

Creed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/stickied

Rawr

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast