0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice Account Scam

Before my little green text pwns you, (if it bothers you) go below for a normal sized, grey font version.

This scam gets you a character on your account, or on another account. There are also variation in which you can make REAL money, or gold quite easily.

Requirments: Money for new WoW account.
    Balls
    Patience

First off, use the http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/40250-how-to-send-email-with-blizzard-com-or-whatever-you-want-the-easy-way.html guide to your email end in @Blizzard for so it looks as legit as possible. Next up, find a rich guild on your server, go to their guild site, and find a member with a nice character, try to find his e-mail on the forums, you may have to sign up. Then\perform one of Ximiru's account scams, http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/21171-best-scam-for-now.html or his other one (I could not find) In which you only ask for the victim's special answer (no asking for password, just use the special answer to get the password.) (All rep for those scams goes to Ximiru, NOT ME!!!!!)Also, make sure instead of saying, why are you selling account? Say within the E-mail that someone not autherized was on your account, and they have closed it until the email is sent. The e-mail may look somthing like what is said below.

Greetings, (Account Name Here)
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence
    that the account has been accessed by someone who is not allowed to use it. The
    account will be disabled shortly if the actions requested are not preformed, this will insure security for your account. If you
    use a credit card to subscribe, it has been removed so you are not charged while
    the account is disabled. Please keep this email until you have regained account
    access.
    1.) WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AND HOW CAN I STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?
    Account compromises are usually a result of the registered user sharing their
    account, or playing on a computer that has a virus. Please remember that World
    of Warcraft accounts cannot be shared with anyone except one minor who you are
    the parent or guardian of. To help ensure that no viruses are present that may
    threaten your account, please regularly scan all computer systems that you use
    to remove all viruses, including Trojan files, spyware and key loggers. You can
    find links to scanners in our article about computer and internet security tips
    at http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0504p. Also be sure to change your
    account password regularly at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account.
    2.) HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

By sending an E-mail with the below listed requirments, you can have your account back and continue playing in the World of Warcraft!:
    Account Name
    Account User First and Last Name
    Account User's Special Answer to the Special Question of the account.
    Phone Number registered to this account.
    Photocopy of Account's User ID such as: Driver's Liscense, School Issued ID, Birth Cirtificate, or Passport.Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued
    nterest in World of Warcraft.
    Sincerely,
    Amerathor
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    ttp://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/

(got cut off everywhere, and I don't have time to completely fix, Sowwy >.<, Will edit it later, and sorry its all white, dunno why it happened 0.o )

(Blizzard does accualy send an E-mail that looks somewhat like that.) Next, once you get an account, use the special answer to get a new password. Within the E-mail you will get their last name, THIS IS A KEY PART OF THE SCAM! Use your money for a new wow account and make the new account with the SAME last name as the victim's last name, given from the e-mail ^.^). Then, transfer the character from their account to yours (If possible, rename the dude too). Next up, call Blizzard, change the phone number, get the E-mail changed, swear in trade, use the account for scams (Then use my "Transfer Laundered Gold" guide to transfer money, and reduce your chance of ban---> http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...tml#post309893). Close the account payment when the GM is yelling at you. Now, you have a new account for real cheap. Now comes the fun. You can either sell the character and make alot of money reselling it, and then use that real cash to buy gold. W/e you do, its pretty easy, (Time consuming...) I hoped this helps you all, (REMEMBER THE ABOVE LISTED SCAMS AND GUIDES TO MAKE YOUR EMAIL CHANGE WERE NOT MADE BY ME!! DONT REP ME FOR THEM!! OR ILL GO INSANNNNEEEE!! You can rep me for the transfering laundered gold tho, thats my guide =P.)

My green text crits you from Chuck Norris damage.
    You Die.

Friendlier default sized grey font below! =)

This scam gets you a character on your account, or on another account. There are also variation in which you can make REAL money, or gold quite easily.

Requirments: Money for new WoW account.
    Balls
    Patience

First off, use the http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/40250-how-to-send-email-with-blizzard-com-or-whatever-you-want-the-easy-way.html guide to your email end in @Blizzard for so it looks as legit as possible. Next up, find a rich guild on your server, go to their guild site, and find a member with a nice character, try to find his e-mail on the forums, you may have to sign up. Then\perform one of Ximiru's account scams, http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/21171-best-scam-for-now.html or his other one (I could not find) In which you only ask for the victim's special answer (no asking for password, just use the special answer to get the password.) (All rep for those scams goes to Ximiru, NOT ME!!!!!)Also, make sure instead of saying, why are you selling account? Say within the E-mail that someone not autherized was on your account, and they have closed it until the email is sent. The e-mail may look somthing like what is said below.

Greetings, (Account Name Here)
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence
    that the account has been accessed by someone who is not allowed to use it. The
    account will be disabled shortly if the actions requested are not preformed, this will insure security for your account. If you
    use a credit card to subscribe, it has been removed so you are not charged while
    the account is disabled. Please keep this email until you have regained account
    ccess.
    1.) WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AND HOW CAN I STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?
    Account compromises are usually a result of the registered user sharing their
    account, or playing on a computer that has a virus. Please remember that World
    of Warcraft accounts cannot be shared with anyone except one minor who you are
    the parent or guardian of. To help ensure that no viruses are present that may
    threaten your account, please regularly scan all computer systems that you use
    to remove all viruses, including Trojan files, spyware and key loggers. You can
    find links to scanners in our article about computer and internet security tips
    at http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0504p. Also be sure to change your
    account password regularly at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account.
    2.) HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?
    By sending an E-mail with the below listed requirments, you can have your account back and continue playing in the World of Warcraft!:
    Account Name
    Account User's First and Last Name
    Account User's Special Answer to the Special Question of the account.
    Photocopy of Account's User ID such as: Driver's Liscense, School Issued ID, Birth Cirtificate, or Passport.
    Phone Number Registered to this account.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued
    nterest in World of Warcraft.
    Sincerely,
    Amerathor
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    ttp://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/

(got cut off everywhere, and I don't have time to completely fix, Sowwy >.<, Will edit it later, and sorry its all white, dunno why it happened 0.o )

(Blizzard does accualy send an E-mail that looks somewhat like that.) Next, once you get an account, use the special answer to get a new password. Within the E-mail you will get their last name, THIS IS A KEY PART OF THE SCAM! Use your money for a new wow account and make the new account with the SAME last name as the victim's last name, given from the e-mail ^.^). Then, transfer the character from their account to yours (If possible, rename the dude too). Next up, call Blizzard, get phone number changed, get E-mail changed, swear in trade, use the account for scams (Then use my "Transfer Laundered Gold" guide to transfer money, and reduce your chance of ban-----> http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/46315-transfer-laundered-gold.html#post309893). Close the account payment when the GM is yelling at you. Now, you have a new account for realy cheap. Now comes the fun. You can either sell the character and make alot of money reselling it, and then use that real cash to buy gold. W/e you do, its pretty easy, (Time consuming...) I hoped this helps you all, (REMEMBER THE ABOVE LISTED SCAMS AND GUIDES TO MAKE YOUR EMAIL CHANGE WERE NOT MADE BY ME!! DONT REP ME FOR THEM!! OR ILL GO INSANNNNEEEE!! You can rep me for the transfering laundered gold tho, thats my guide =P.)

If you see anything wrong, post it, and Ill edit! Thanks! =)
    Last edited by Creed; 09-14-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Nice Account Scam
    Locklear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nice Account Scam

1st - Too Confusing =P

attackruby's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off.. the character name is not the persons "Account Name"... there would be nooo way to get their account name unless you asked.

Second.. altho you know their secret answer.. you dont know their phone number to change the password. and when you do the password retrieval, the new password would be sent to their e-mail anyways.. SOO this would NEVER work.

jcako's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heaps of it is cut off on the side :S
    BOM POW