[How To] Avoid Keyloggers when buying/selling accounts, and Phishing keyloggers menu

User Tag List

Saaen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How To] Avoid Keyloggers when buying/selling accounts, and Phishing keyloggers

Here are some fun and easy steps to do to do a safe keylogger and scammer free account sell/buy.

1. When your selling your account to someone who sounds legit and wants to use Team Viewer. (which I always recommend using)
    Code:
    http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx
    2. Always download it off of Team Viewer's website and not from a rapidshare or any other file sharing site like MegaUpload link he gives you, it could be a keylogger.

3. Always use a phone call when your selling or buying an account.....

Phishing Keyloggers:
    (Btw, whenever you are selling an account, give a msn that is not connected to your WoW account, that way if you get a email from Blizzard to verify your information, you know it's fake)

Ever put your account on MD or other account selling sites and received an email from Blizzard?
    Let me guess, it says that you need to verify your account information and you need to do that by going to a link provided.

1. Don't go to it, it is most likely a Phisher, if you click on it you may get a keylogger or a World of Warcraft/Battle.net site asking for account info.

Your probably wondering how you could get a keylogger form a phisher, well if it's a phisher saying you got into a Cataclysm beta, not only will you be giving them your valuable account information. When you go to the DL page for the client, it is actually a Keylogger.

Also. if the guy wants to use a program that swaps account info, don't DL it, it is probably something that steals account info or a keylogger.

Well, those are some easy to do things to make sure you are keylogger and phishing/scammer free.

[How To] Avoid Keyloggers when buying/selling accounts, and Phishing keyloggers
    Wheeze201's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah listen to this man.
    Keyloggers is some real shit.

Viruses are maybe overrated these days but keyloggers is what you need to be aware of.

I got my 80 shaman taken away from me. Apperantly i had a keylogger.

johnyluck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wheeze201 View Post
    Yeah listen to this man.
    Keyloggers is some real shit...
    sorry to hear that

i hate em too

Biozerk1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, I see how this can help the "computer nubs" but this is really common sense that you don't download things from untrusted links, that's like a random guying comeing up to you saying 'Take this pill it gives you lazer vision"

But I'm sure some people appreciate this

faithzz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is new to me. And thanks for the share , im pretty sure that i'm going to try this.