Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Increase your Youtube views using software (Working way)

As most of you know, Youtube currently "freezes" its counters when it detects that the same IP views the video a lot of times, or also when they detect proxys. For a few weeks now, i have tried a new software, that uses proxys, but i just don't overdo it. I hit like 70-80 views a day and after i had my counter stuck for few days, now it is working again. It isn't really "huge" boost, but it still gives you the views that you need to promote the video.

1. The Software: Playinator - http://www.playinator.com/scv.html

2. Download the trial version (it is all that you need). You have 60 minutes limit for it. After that it stops working. Here is the way to "reset" that 60 minutes limit
    go to Start -> Run -> Regedit; than locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Playinator 3
    Click 2 time on "RegisteredOwner" key, select "Decimal" as base and change the number in the box to 0. This resets the trial version and you have another 60 minutes of use

3.Download the proxy list that the software automatically provides, load it, set your youtube video URL and for Number of Connections set 30, number of views per connection - 2-3 it is up to you. These settings gave me steady increase in video views over the last few weeks.

The way this works is because you don't "overdo" the proxy use, they don't hit over 9000 views each, over few minutes, and it makes them safe for use. Good luck increasing your views =)

--HINT-- If your counter gets freezed, don't hesitate to ask your friends to give legit views (if they're from different countries - better) and also posting in the threads for video views in mmowned helps too. Spread your video !!!

Last edited by da_bizkit; 09-14-2009 at 06:53 AM.
    -Rogues Do It From Behind-

Increase your Youtube views using software (Working way)
    Trollin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First. Thank you, can you rep me for my YouTube services I gave (offtopic), sorry.

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds pretty cool to me, wish you could boost it faster though . will try this soon when I upload a new scamming video.

+Rape
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

da_bizkit's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vuth View Post
    Sounds pretty cool to me, wish you could boost it faster though . will try this soon when I upload a new scamming video.

+Rape
    you can try with increased settings but i can't assure about the freeze ;D

@ Trolling next time send me PM ^^ Will do it tomorrow, i spreaded my rep for today ^^

Tassadaru's Avatar Contributor The One and Only!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings.

I have looked into the freezing problem, and it concerns us users, who forge our views.
    Say user XXX uploads a video, and starts forging the views.
    There are two scenarios:

1. If he doesn't use proxies (like myself, d'oh!), the user's views will be frozen around 200-300, and will remain frozen until the ACTUAL view counter (really viewed number) will reach that number. So you have to have 200-300+ REAL UNIQUE views to be able to un-freeze the counter.

2. If the user uses proxies, then the views will skyrocket (to 1000+ in minutes). This will trigger the YouTube spam engine to block the view counter until the prerequisites are met for the un-freezing (like in the first scenario, 1000+ [or whatever the counter was frozen on] UNIQUE REAL VIEWS [or more])

Eventually users who use proxies and do MINOR view increasing will get frozen, because YouTube records demographics, refferals, and such. Because of this, the software that we use, do not forward a refferal link (eg.: the page you came from to see the vid), ergo, kinda hard for your vid to get 200-300 views without refferals.

A lot of people are having these problems on YouTube, mostly because of 2-3 views/ip. Multiple views on the same IP/proxy can generate into problems.

At this time, there is just one workaround, that of buying advertising for your video, so you can get the required unique views quickly and let the counter unblock. I have no information about further freezing if you start forging your video again, but it could be possible, due to the fact that YouTube records where your viewers are coming from, who reffered them, and so on.

Bare in mind that the views you "GET" or REALLY GET while your counter is frozen are lost. The counter will slowly start to grow after you've crossed the threshold of the view barrier (sounds nice, huh). There have been reported users with 12k views that got frozen. Imagine paying for every unique view to unfreeze that counter. It would be like 1USD for 100 views => 100USD for 1k views. Damn! Not worth it!

In hoping that you can make the right amount of abuse, this has been my research about why most of the users in this community are arguing that their view counters are blocked.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the posted above might be true, but i am sharing my experience with unblocking the video. Paying $$ for views isn't really suitable ^^ Afterall on small basis it makes it next to undetectable

oscardu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just downloaded and start using it. 40 conection x 3 number of views per conecction = 120 number of views to be added. just what i need. hope this help me.

thank for sharing
    +Rep

Achi3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1USD for 100 views => 100USD for 1k views. Damn! Not worth it!
    Lol'ed. :>

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oscardu View Post
    just downloaded and start using it. 40 conection x 3 number of views per conecction = 120 number of views to be added. just what i need. hope this help me.

thank for sharing
    +Rep
    Well you might get less views than the 120 you expect, i get this sometimes, don't know why, but still around 80-90 is fine ;D

@Achi3 - Math skillz xD

Edit: Edited the first post with new version of the program (3.2) !!!
    Last edited by da_bizkit; 09-14-2009 at 06:52 AM.

Rogue Slice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, +rep, just a question, is the 60 minutes timed after you run it and stops after you close or does it keep going and end 60 minutes after your first use.
    Give a starving man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, sell him bait forever.

Tassadaru's Avatar Contributor The One and Only!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can report this method working with version 3.2 of the software
    To make it easier to reset the expiration timer, just do this.

Open notepad, paste the following code in it:

Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Playinator 3]
    "RegisteredOwner"=dword:0000003c
    Save it as Playinator.reg (select "All files" before saving or Notepad will save it as .reg.txt)

When the program expires, just run the .reg file and the program is reset

Easy peasy!

stringt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks alot for this app. Does anyone know an app that can give my vids 5-star ratings?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by buttpirate View Post
    Very nice, +rep, just a question, is the 60 minutes timed after you run it and stops after you close or does it keep going and end 60 minutes a.fter your first use.
    you can close it The time stops counting than Make sure you close it from the task manager, cause there is process left after you close the program the normal way

mazing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post, was using a normal diffrent view counter but after 310 views the views would freeze

knoct's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might have to try this out, +rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast