Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I appreciate and respect your opinion.

The thing about scamming is, there are many many scamming methods out there. Each scammer needs to decide which scam works for him/her, and then on top of that you need to alter the methods to fit your style of scamming.

This scam works very well for me, which is why I decided to share it.

The FBM scam works well for some, which is why the author of that scam chose to share it.

I get a LOT of accounts with this scam but it has taken me a while to perfect it, and I dont expect it to work as well for you the first or second time you try it.

Thanks for reading and commenting, no hard feelings- but I will continue to come up with ideas based on the way that I scam and what works for me. If you choose to use my scams great, if not thats fine to.

I dont post based on what people want to read, I post based on what I know and what works for me.

[Scam Guide] Account Shopping With Craigslist Revisited
    samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive emailed 15-20 ppl now just getting "lol's" back lol o well im shit at scamms hacks n bots lol cant ever figure them out but i did follow ur instructions to the T
    thx
    WTT wtlk acc, 70 ele shammie/ 19 epic huntard x2 39 good geared twinks for goldies on trollbane, know all info + SQ/A an can change acc to ur email it a EU acc an perfect for scamming. priv message me. :wave:

hurly1223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still find this one good but there is tons more that have a higher success rate

holyshyyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh i didnt know about not sending it to the craigslist email. im gonna try to find around 10 more that i can email today and ill let everyone know how it goes

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    Well I appreciate and respect your opinion.

The thing about scamming is, there are many many scamming methods out there. Each scammer needs to decide which scam works for him/her, and then on top of that you need to alter the methods to fit your style of scamming.

This scam works very well for me, which is why I decided to share it.

The FBM scam works well for some, which is why the author of that scam chose to share it.

I get a LOT of accounts with this scam but it has taken me a while to perfect it, and I dont expect it to work as well for you the first or second time you try it.

Thanks for reading and commenting, no hard feelings- but I will continue to come up with ideas based on the way that I scam and what works for me. If you choose to use my scams great, if not thats fine to.

I dont post based on what people want to read, I post based on what I know and what works for me.

I respect 110% of what you say. And its perfectly correct that every scammer have there way of scamming and there favorit ones. But perosonaly i got +20 active accounts in my full control, and im not intrested in accounts, i was in the start. but the thing im seaching by scamming, is the way its done.

Its the exidement of stealing stuff that almost seem impossible. And i think scamming based on the way you execute the scam, and not because my victim is metaly retarded or have very low intelligence :P

So basicly as you say, every scammer has there personal favorit, and a reason why they are scamming

Appriciate the way you reacted to this, +rep for being loyal and stand up for what your doing and why you do it. Which is the explonation of why we all are here and why we live (I think)

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool

oh yes.. I just want to explain one more thing to some of you who are saying that many scams have a higher success rate.

This is true, and its not at the same time

let me explain why

Many many scams out there have a very high turnover rate on accounts... you may get 10 accounts for every 40 you email for example. but the thing about most scams is that out of those 10 accounts you might be lucky to get one 80, and even more lucky to get a geared toon.

With this scam... you can see who you are contacting before you do it... you KNOW that you are phishing geared level 80 accounts only because that is who you targeted.

Personally I would rather have 1 really good account, than 50 worthless lvl 5 accounts. just me though

also note that craigslist is only an example.. this scam will also work with ebay, markeedragon, accountsbay.net etc etc... really ANYWHERE were people are posting a description of their account and their email address.. because this will allow you to shop them

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im only scamming markeedragon's. Its very easy and the accounts are all well geared, otherwise no one would buy them.

I have gotten an account with 80 mage 80 DK 80 warrior 73 paladin (With hand of ragnaros) all info, + id scan. AND hes credit card bound to the account. Which he cant even take off due to every info have been changed on the account.

I think about it the opposit way than you That with this methode you get 50 worthless accounts, but with mine you get good geared, played, and characters worth something !

fleischi93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phorentez View Post
    Im only scamming markeedragon's. Its very easy and the accounts are all well geared, otherwise no one would buy them.

I have gotten an account with 80 mage 80 DK 80 warrior 73 paladin (With hand of ragnaros) all info, + id scan. AND hes credit card bound to the account. Which he cant even take off due to every info have been changed on the account.

I think about it the opposit way than you That with this methode you get 50 worthless accounts, but with mine you get good geared, played, and characters worth something !
    Can I ask: With which scamming method did you scam this (or all your other) accounts phorentez? And are they ALL from markee?

Thanks
    Or as blizzard would put it, "users having fun in our game which is in direct conflict with our goals"
    I <3 MMOwned.com

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fleischi93 View Post
    Can I ask: With which scamming method did you scam this (or all your other) accounts phorentez? And are they ALL from markee?

Thanks

Yes, all of them are scammed on Markeedragon.

Link to my methode:

Code:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/257692-phorentez-scam-hack-accounts-get-all-info-make-your-own-lose-nothing.html#post1670251

holyshyyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no1 seems to email me back on this =( lol

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont get my wrong.. markeedragon scams can work well... there is ONE major problem with MD scamming that I dont like tho.

MarkeeDragon is FULL of scammers... and a lot of times people on there are scammers that are selling scammed accounts, or trading scammed accounts.

So you are a lot of the time scamming an account that is already scammed, you dont know what method they used or anything, or how secure it is. So this GREATLY increases the risk of an owner recall. Much easier to secure an account when i am the on who originally scammed it.

Also... can you please explain to me how my method pulls worthless accounts? its the same concept as MD really.. you are "shopping" finding a geared toon to scam... so if I target a person who has a Full T9 rogue, chances are that is what he is going to put into my phisher.

I have gotten less than 10 accounts that didnt have max level toons on them using this method, out of hundreds of total accounts--- and I have been using this method since pre-wrath... damn near pre-bc

Sokoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AND hes credit card bound to the account. Which he cant even take off due to every info have been changed on the account.
    This part made me rofl tho.... Cause this is just plain bullocks what your spreading. 1 phone call from him to blizzard or his credit card company and the credit card will be banned from Blizzards systems, just like your account. As there will be a chargeback and your account will be flagged for having a chargeback and in that case will be banned.

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no prove that it was hes account, only that its hes credit card bound to it. and that could aswell have been him who just forgot to take it off

so basicly they will still have more trust in me as long as i got all the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12