cant quite convince ur scamvictims its ur char? read this:) (involves privateservers) menu

User Tag List

grond's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant quite convince ur scamvictims its ur char? read this:) (involves privateservers)

Well i was thinking of scams, and searching around MMowned, then it hit me, not many ppl use privateservers 2 their full potesial.(remember, you can get/read about evrything i mention here on MMowned forum(thank u MMowned )).
    If you are trying 2 scam a dude and ur sending him the fake account site and the fake armory and all that shkitt, and all u get is a rejection and ''F*** off''
    Then maybe u want some more prof for em, so create a private server, and make a main(with armor and wepps that looks like ur armory and other image proof of his X-istence) pluss add some alts, like bank and a twink:P now take a screenshot of it, and maybe use paint 2 add some red dots if ur trader cant see the realm. (just to underline the realm ,REMAMBER 2 NAME UR REAM TO THE ONE THE CHAR IS ON!) maybe even take some screens ingame remember 2 take it a place where u cant make out that itsa priv server this is a tool, (i call it a tool cuz its not a full scam, just some X-tra for a few of em) i think it would be vry nice for the impersonator scam hope i helped some of u ppl:P

BTW I KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS BEEN POSTED, BUT IT WAS A RLY LOONG TIME AGO SO I DONT THINK IT WOULD BE A PROB.

If theres anything wrong please dont ''flame'' me lol remember i was just trying 2 help out
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

cant quite convince ur scamvictims its ur char? read this:) (involves privateservers)
    goider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: cant quite convince ur scamvictims its ur char? read this:) (involves privateservers)

erp, you do have a point,

OR

erp, you could just make a vid of you runnin around and saying whatever they want to say,
    it works much better, that way they know it's you in the video.

'If I Pwn Before I Wake... I Pray To Blizz My account Not To Take'- the book of Alkharaism because piggy is l337

grond's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: cant quite convince ur scamvictims its ur char? read this:) (involves privateservers)

yeh.... that kinda is implied in the post i think, but making a video then posting it on youtube or sending with e-mail can take shit much loonger then just taking a screen with whatever they want u 2 say