Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MINING]How to make much money legal!

Mining

Mining can generate you some serious gold because Engineers and Blacksmiths both need lots of it.
    I'm going to assume that everyone knows where they can find some Copper and Tin, for their respective starting points, For Iron, I head over to Arathi Highlands. That zone is loaded with it and you will also find some Mithril while you are there. Also, you will want to head over to the Drywhisker Cave next to Hammerfall in the Northeast. This cave has a lot of
    Lesser Bloodstone wich is needed for the Favor for Krazek quest, wich is given by Krazek in Booty Bay. You can sell stacks of thses for a few gold at the Auction House or in booty Bay where the quest is given. Another ore needed for a quest is Incendicite Ore wich can be found in the cave just north of Dun Algaz in the Wetlands. This or is needed for the Search for Incendicict quest given by Pilot Stonegear in Dun Morogh so you should try to sell trough Trade Channel there or at the Auction House. One of the best places to ding Mithril and Truesilver is by making passes in the Blasted Lands, Searing Gorge, and Tanaris. The charred Vale in Stranetalon Mountains is also good for a quick run to get some Mithril while being able to find some Gold and Truesilver.

Now for the real money maker... Thorium! Not only does Thorium by itself sell very well (about 10 Gold per stack), you can also find Arcane Crystals in these veins. These things have a decent drop rate and can sell between 12 and 15 GOld a piece at the Auction House. If you don't do anything else to make gold but sell the Thorium and Arcane Crystals you find, you will be just fine.
    Now where are the best spots to get this you ask? The 3 best spots to find these veing are in the
    Bruning Steppes, Eastern Plaguelands, and Winterspring. These places are loaded. If those areas are being hit by too many people, you can also find some more Thorium veins over in Un'Goro.
    Making runs in these areas can make you well over 50 Gold per hour! Be sure to make use of the
    Gatherer UI Mod to help you locate these veins. The faster you can locate the ceins, the faster you can you can make money.

:wave:+Rep

[MINING]How to make much money legal!
    stormcrowsix's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suspect this guide from being a preTBC Copy-paste...
    its true, there is gold in that, but 50G/hour is just... lol

This is crap, and besides, asking for rep is rude...

Wildslayer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snoppen View Post
    Mining

Mining can generate you some serious gold because Engineers and Blacksmiths both need lots of it.
    I'm going to assume that everyone knows where they can find some Copper and Tin, for their respective starting points, For Iron, I head over to Arathi Highlands. That zone is loaded with it and you will also find some Mithril while you are there. Also, you will want to head over to the Drywhisker Cave next to Hammerfall in the Northeast. This cave has a lot of
    Lesser Bloodstone wich is needed for the Favor for Krazek quest, wich is given by Krazek in Booty Bay. You can sell stacks of thses for a few gold at the Auction House or in booty Bay where the quest is given. Another ore needed for a quest is Incendicite Ore wich can be found in the cave just north of Dun Algaz in the Wetlands. This or is needed for the Search for Incendicict quest given by Pilot Stonegear in Dun Morogh so you should try to sell trough Trade Channel there or at the Auction House. One of the best places to ding Mithril and Truesilver is by making passes in the Blasted Lands, Searing Gorge, and Tanaris. The charred Vale in Stranetalon Mountains is also good for a quick run to get some Mithril while being able to find some Gold and Truesilver.

Now for the real money maker... Thorium! Not only does Thorium by itself sell very well (about 10 Gold per stack), you can also find Arcane Crystals in these veins. These things have a decent drop rate and can sell between 12 and 15 GOld a piece at the Auction House. If you don't do anything else to make gold but sell the Thorium and Arcane Crystals you find, you will be just fine.
    Now where are the best spots to get this you ask? The 3 best spots to find these veing are in the
    Bruning Steppes, Eastern Plaguelands, and Winterspring. These places are loaded. If those areas are being hit by too many people, you can also find some more Thorium veins over in Un'Goro.
    Making runs in these areas can make you well over 50 Gold per hour! Be sure to make use of the
    Gatherer UI Mod to help you locate these veins. The faster you can locate the ceins, the faster you can you can make money.

:wave:+Rep
    Dude this isn't is a scam, you don't scam anyone anywhere, its a guide, a overused one but a guide none the less

Lord-kapser's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not a scam, its a guide.
    On my server does thorium sell for 120g stack, lol.

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing, the best place for thorium would be silithus -- Oozed Thorium Veins in every cave with a 2 minute spawn time, I've actually made more than 150/hr with these (Depends on server) I've made 2k gold from selling just thorium in about 3 hours. (50g/stack) It was nuts.

snoppen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, did post on wrong, and i did not copy and paste.

Teryon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 g for a stack of Thorium? Dude, you are full of crap. This a C+P from 2006.

Thorium sells for 40g++ nowadays.

naris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds cool

Dendra's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a repost is so old that the original has been binned, is it a repost? o_O

mpslayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/53
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTB TBC and WOTLK??? lol old guide lame attempt at rep

marco1234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not ask for +Rep..
    I'm a proffesional DB Developer, worked for top servers like WoWScape, UberWoW etc. I can work for you aswell, add me on MSN: [email protected]
    Still looking for a host, be part of a great succes and earn much money. Add me on MSN.

tsatsa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a guide not a scam

Ziddy1337's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copying and pasting an extremely old guide and then asking for rep should result in -rep, to be honest.

And try to post 'your' GUIDE in the correct section. This is not a scam.

eekje877's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...lame post -1
    Hi MTV, and welcome to my crib!

Elopro's Avatar Active Member