0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EPIC] Scam accounts in game!

If this has been posted before, please link it and I will remove this thread right away!

Allright, to the scam.
    First off you will need a scammed account to start with, a trial account might also work since the only thing in this scam that you have to do is whispering people. But I'm not sure how trial accounts work.

Okay, first off you have to pick any server that you want to try to scam an account off, then make a level on toon with a name such as "wowrenting". then just browse /who 80 shaman (or any class you like). Now just whisper everyone something like this:
    "Hello there! Sorry to interrupt your gameplay but we are currently in need of renting a few accounts. If you hav e any account that you wish to rent to us, we will pay 500gold or 7$ a day. Are you intrested?"
    Now you just spam this to everyone and hope for getting anyone intrested, of course most of the people will just ignore this message, but sooner or later you will catch a fool. He will most likely ask you a few questions, keep to this story.
    We are a company that are located in china, we are renting peoples account to farm on them, we will use the account 23hours a day so we don't want you to log on at anytime during the renting progress. Thats basiclly the scam.

I recommend you to get the AddOn WIM when doing this, it'll make it alot easier to keep the contact with eveyrone, you can download it here:
    WIM (WoW Instant Messenger) v3 - Addons - Curse

The best part of this scam, is that you can chose what server the characters will be on, so you can just login and transfer the gold to your character.

A good tip:
    You can also browse people in level 70-79 or even 60-79. The lower levels are usually falling for it much easier, just add that they will gain levels during the renting progress.

I know that the win chance ain't to big, but it's not way to low either. This can easily get you a few accounts atleast.

IF this haven't been posted before, then it'll get overused pretty fast I guess, so use it while you can!

EDIT: This will not work with trial accounts!
    Last edited by [Scream]; 03-11-2009 at 03:42 PM.

[EPIC] Scam accounts in game!
    parinoia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read this before, too lazy to find the link though so I'm not going to call it a repost lol, it's still a prety good scam ^.^

chiparoo1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quite nice m8 the only way i can see it working with a trail account is with the scam that was posted not long ago about recalling your credit card before the payment has gone though that allows you to upgrade it to a normal account for afew hours /days

Mitron's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well trials account cant whisper players that not have them on their friends list or whisper them first.

----------------------------------------------------------------

xAtoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good scam mate but it seems a bit slow to me compared to other scams^^

[Scream]'s Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xAtoz View Post
    Good scam mate but it seems a bit slow to me compared to other scams^^
    True, but other scams involves a program, a phisher w/e. You can get account INGAME with this.

Elopro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice scam cheers