0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tip for the "Scam accname + password from powerlevelers"

Hello! I have just a small tip for the http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...sites.htmlscam scam!

When searching for sites to scam I first searched for "wow powerleveling" on Google. It worked but I had to go through many sites to find one with Powerleveling reports...
    Then I got a idea, why not search directly for reports! So instead of googeling: "wow powerleveling", google: "wow powerleveling report". This gives almost only direct links to the reports page. And making it faster to find ID's..

So it's just a tip to make everything faster, lol!

Another tip that works for scams where you scam goldselling sites or so is to not try to scam the sites that come first on google, as they are often hard to scam (as I find them hard to scam:yuck
    I often go to like page 3-5 and try those!

I do NOT take any credit for the "Scam accname + password from powerlevelers" scam, all credit goes to: MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides - View Profile: Alloaaa

Hope you don't find this to useless

- Raggerna

:wave:

Tip for the "Scam accname + password from powerlevelers"
    Smygelito's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its not useless, just common sense. But there is always people out there that doesnt think like this, so good post.

PetRiLJoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to me you are creating a new thread for this to gain the attention of more users, and thus hopefully in return gaining more reputation. I don't care about your rep but that's just how I feel about the matter. If it were up to me I'd move your "thread" to a "comment" because you basically made a comment to a thread in a new thread.

Having said that, thanks for the tip. I have not tried this scam but maybe I will one day and maybe I will use your tip.

-PetRiLJoe

raggerna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PetRiLJoe View Post
    Seems to me you are creating a new thread for this to gain the attention of more users, and thus hopefully in return gaining more reputation. I don't care about your rep but that's just how I feel about the matter. If it were up to me I'd move your "thread" to a "comment" because you basically made a comment to a thread in a new thread.

Having said that, thanks for the tip. I have not tried this scam but maybe I will one day and maybe I will use your tip.

-PetRiLJoe
    I created a topic because so people would find it easier, and because I think that it's quite few who bother's to read comments. Except when looking for eg. if a program has a virus or if the scam is useful

m3k0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was already using this nice tip you gave us But unfortunaly that scams doesn't work really much , It does but you have to find the good site !
    Account Scammed : Can't count them anymore 6):
    Gold Scammed : Can't count it anymore also

camicio's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PetRiLJoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raggerna View Post
    I created a topic because so people would find it easier, and because I think that it's quite few who bother's to read comments. Except when looking for eg. if a program has a virus or if the scam is useful

So you are trying to help those too ignorant to search ? I kinda get what you're saying, but there would need to at least be a link to the original post like I believe the above poster provided. Also, if they are too ignorant to search thru the thread then why do they need help on it at all? It only clutters the forums and scatters information more than it already is, because this bot program does not have it's on sub-forum.

But that is all I'm saying, I'm not trying to complain about it. I just thought it better suited a comment inside that thread.

I read the threads for all the information about whether is has a virus or is a scam, as well as for more information like this. Sounds like you are assuming everyone is just like you =P

Anyway good job on the find thanks for posting.

-PetRiLJoe

[Scream]'s Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This scam is very hard to do these days. The chances are very low that someone will fall for it..

raggerna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PetRiLJoe View Post

So you are trying to help those too ignorant to search ? I kinda get what you're saying, but there would need to at least be a link to the original post like I believe the above poster provided. Also, if they are too ignorant to search thru the thread then why do they need help on it at all? It only clutters the forums and scatters information more than it already is, because this bot program does not have it's on sub-forum.

But that is all I'm saying, I'm not trying to complain about it. I just thought it better suited a comment inside that thread.

I read the threads for all the information about whether is has a virus or is a scam, as well as for more information like this. Sounds like you are assuming everyone is just like you =P

Anyway good job on the find thanks for posting.

-PetRiLJoe
    lol, thx. And maybe many are like me, and you

And I have a link in the original topic post to the official thread!