Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Enchanting Scam only good if u change realm

Originally Posted by jacca
    it Depends on who looks at this is a Scam or not... if you just say "Bring me materails" it could be looked at as they gave you the materails... Right when the trade is over say i need like 1000g for the enchant = P srry im typing while talking
    haha yea, good point ;D

Enchanting Scam only good if u change realm
    Thunderballs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still do not understand how Blizzard can remotely justify warning, never mind banning a player for accepting items freely offered by another player through trade.

It is a laughable situation to have players able to appeal to GMs becasue some other player has lied to them, for that GM to look at some chat logs, a players bag and the decide one player should be banned.

This whole enchanting,crafting issue is futher complicated by the fact blizzard have specifically made a lot of high end crafts and enchants guild level achievements. You can only get many recipies by killing certain raid bosses or by handing in ridiculous ammonts of items achieved on raids (eg Thorium brotherhood)

To then "protect" players by appearing to sanction the in game convention of trading material to a crafter and expecvting a crafted/enchanted item in return flies in the face of the logic of having these enchants so hard to get.
    blizzard should be happy if people trying to get these items crafted outside of their guilds or trusted friends loose out.

How can yuo reasonably have a rule that says if you lie to someon in WOW a GM can arbitrarily ban you or take items from you and give them to another player ?

If you use illegal exploits or hacks fine that it a seperate issue but talking another player into giving you items is / should be a normal part of the game.

imagine how keen GMs would be to investigate guild leaders lying to guild members about what they actually do with all these items/drops/ farms from raids ? Guild leaders are lying and exploiting nei harrassing their members constantly - under the same interpretation of the game rules as appears to be being applied to these enchanting/crafting "scams" Guild leaders should also be being banned for lying to their members etc..

Whole situation is just ridiculous and as I say, If i was in USA I would DEMAND an explanation for a ban if it was impossed on you under these circumstances. Do not go away - you are entitled to know why they are biased against this sort of activity and how they can possibly manage the rule, never mind have seperate rules on this in europe and USA.

colm

Hey im from england (europe duh) and I still got banned for nicking their enchanting mats so what do I do? do I go to a random gm and say "OMGZ WTF L00k AT t3h ROOLES U NUB!?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12