Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New idea of transfering scammed gold to your account.

So, I've been using some scams for a while now and have been leaching so I want to give a shot at trying to contribute to the MMOwned comunity .

I have searched if this has been posted before but let me know if this is a repost and I will delete the thread.

So, I have been using the Safetrade scam (http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...m-yet-new.html) Lately and have been a bit succesful. I have scamed maybe 5k+ gold from it. Haven't counted. And I've been selling it on mmoinn.com on whichever realm I am currently on. Anyway, on to the scam.

This will require some prior knowledge of how mmoinn.com works. Also, this is completly a theory, I'm going to try it eventually.

This will envolving using MMOinn.com for this. What you do is sell whatever gold you have scammed on a realm using the Mail delivery method with them. Once you send the gold to the buyer that they provide with you and acually sell the gold to them. They will take a small profit from it since they are basically a middle man providing safe service for buyers. Anyways. once they clear the sale and credit your account use the money that you made selling the gold on the website to buy gold from the same website, since they sell for the same price. It might take a bit more money, maybe 20 cents extra depending on your server. You buy gold for your toon on your server, and the various suppliers will send you the gold that you order from the site. This will make sure that you will get the gold you scammed (Not the same gold but the same amount) to your account without it being tied to the account you scammed it on in any way shape or form.

Again like I said above for now this is just in theory, I was thinking of it while scamming people. Tell me what you think and if you have any improvements that you would like to suggest.

New idea of transfering scammed gold to your account.