0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guild bank scam's

Ok, so i have been guild bank scamming via impersonating someone like leader. There are actually a possiblity of 2 scams in this thread so read on.

Scam possibility 1: You are high rank in a guild with good bank or have a friend you can really trust high ranked in a guild with good bank.

Ok so Going for scam possibility 1? if not skip this part. So go scam yourself an account/cd keys if you dont already have an account you DONT care about but i have yet to be banned for it. Fake a chat between your high rank and the acc you dont care about, explaining you are (guild master// officer) and you want to deposit into the bank.

After you do this invite the scamming account to the guild rank it up as far as you can. After that make ur main /AFK BRB and loot the bank, If you can get gold thats great you can then mail it to another chara on that account, Delete the scam chara. remake same name through all different races then finally delete. Then sell the stuff for cheaper or launder it Via guild bank laundering guides delete remake so the guild logs dont show name. And when your guild asks you say "they said they were guildleaders name" if they ask if you remember their name say it was rell something about 8 letters with accents. From normal impersonating guild bank scams ive learned the sucker that promotes and the one ur impersonating stay in guild same rank. So enjoy the riches of your guild with no risk to yourself!

Scam possibility 2 Ok for those that saw the requirements for Possibilty one and skipped to this here you go, You will need
    A. patience while people sign ur guild charter
    B.around 150-300g (do a simple TCG scam)
    C. to buy atleast one bank.

Ok so if you have these requirements lets move on. So name the guild Gringotts bank of WoW or something to do with bank. So after doin charter make a bank tab or 2, and recruit bank toons, Then you add something like bank away any ninjas will be reported in the Message of the day. Then add (donate to GB for more bank tabs), Wait for a while until theres donated gold and people putting stuff to bank in. Then do the whole ninja talk like before in possibility 1 and get all the stuff. Then kick them all and say IM PISSED OFF WHO DID IT FORGET YOU ALL! and keep the bank tabs and gold and items to yourself. i hope this helps you all.

Guild bank scam's
    samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought the delete the scam char and remake the same name didnt work ?

numbchuckz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just an extra precaution i use but it seems to work that or i dont get reported either way

Poglia's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleting a character and remaking it does NOT mess up Blizzard logs. Character actions are linked to his unique ID (similar to the GUID in MaNGOS) and not to his name.

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And when your guild asks you say "they said they were guildleaders name"...

If you can log-in to your alt, than can't you log-in to your main?
    And Can't Blizzard™ just restore the stolen items? thus, leaving you banned and have nothing at all?

1/5

footspeedy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guild bank scams have always gotten me ban. If you can scam accounts well I guess it doesnt matter but good job