0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The T.C.G scam A.K.A turtle mount scam[Ressurected with method]

Well, seeing the recent edit on the original post. I think it is an outrage. One should not STOP scamming but addapt. So i am going to Tell you exactly HOW i got the best BOE gear, epic mount ding 60, epic flyer ding 70, inscription/engineering 440, The 20k dalaran vendor mount max firstaid. and NOT BEEN BANNED! Well for those of you who dont know. The TCG scam A.K.A turtle mount scam and spectral tiger scam, is old, and has had many editions. But none im sure have evaded BAN! So it starts like this. First thing You make an alt on a account you DONT CARE ABOUT BAN! on. For alliance you make a human and go to stormwind.

For horde you make an orc/troll and head to Orgrimmar.

Getting some victims. This is the step that will MAKE or BRAKE your success:

Make a macro that will say the following (modify at will): /2 Selling all the codes i have collected, 2 spectral tiger mounts, one big blizzard bear (blizzcon) some of the tabards, turtle mount, and murloc pet and costume PST

Then make a macro with a code something along the lines of 71882-567272-56472-7928256-262181 Evidence shows that almost 99.8% of people "interestead" dont even know the format of the code.

Getting your story. So youve made your scamming macro. Well done, but now you must get your story straight 6):

Here is the one i use: My friend works at a store that sells em, so he gets them cheap for me i buy em out at 1 buck a deck.

Or you can use the old company one but its NOT recomended.

Ok so you got your story and you got your macro, now what you ask? Well now we are going to go over tactics and prices. So you got some FOOLS? Great now what to tell them you ask. They usually know what they want, I use 2k for the spectral tiger 3k for murloc pet 3.5k for costume 1k for tabards 900g for turtle and 5k for the bear.

Ok so now you know your prices now you need to know what you will probably get. So i get interestead fools. They are worried. I say, this is my first time selling i kept em up till i had loads, think up a precaution and we will use it. Usually they say I got nothing and say i guess we cant do it or if your luck they will give u all upfront. If they said nah. you say, i will take half first and half after. Hopefully they will agree.

Ok i think i have covered all you need to know if you dont know already. Now how to evade ban.

So you got rich? thats great only one problem you might get banned. WELL NOT NOW!

What you do is either have another account you dont care about and an ip changer, or a friend thats willing to take the ban for a cut. Ok so you get the money, trade it to a friend/alt via proxy or other ip. Have it/them stand like they are using Guild bank, Then just stand near door open trade and give it to them.

Ok they have the cash now what you ask? When you have milked the suckers for all you can Go on your main and Get the cash from alt/friend BUT with text, They/your alt Say: Here, i recently made a transaction and am loaded. I want you to have (amount you scammed) for being my friend all this time.

And now PROFIT!!!!1!ONE buy stuff, invest in stuff, take out some proffessions TO THE MAX! and live rich.

Enjoy, Forgotten parts: look up safe trade if you want to improve your chances.

Also i do NOT take credit for inventing the scam, Nor for safetrade BUT I DO take credit for the Ban-proof method and if you want to +Rep me for bringing it back and making it into a guide then so be it. ENJOY!

The T.C.G scam A.K.A turtle mount scam[Ressurected with method]
    numbchuckz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and if they ask to link it say i cant do that or it would be no good to you used.

HalfSlant's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    older than the game itself

r3deemer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sure you could trade this a better way, our server is quite fond of the FIND ME AND ILL GEIF 1000 GOLD thing in org...

Also HalfSlant i doubt you even read this, yes it is ANOTHER turtle mount scam...

I would +Rep but gonna wait and see if it is a COPYPASTA

--- Thanks Enfeebleness

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol is the same on mine. area 52? lol and yea suppose so

joust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really, this disapoints me. There are alot of scams out there but a majority of them are for accounts. what if I'm happy with my account? I'm not interested in scamming people's accounts I want gold. Unfortunately, the scamming market has moved from scamming gold to primarily focusing on scamming accounts, which I don't really understand. Another thing, we need to come up with new stuff, I get on here every week with the thought that someone will come up with somehting new and interesting to try to get gold yet every week I'm constantly let down with either
    A.) Absolutely No Gold Scams
    or
    B.) Another thread posting the Turtle Mount Scam

Come on people! come up with somethig new, impress me.

Yes, I can't think of anything either, although I'm constantly trying and for the record I don't continue to post the same scam every friggin weak.

Stop posting it! Everyone on the site knows of this scam and how to do it you're wasting your time and ours as well.

Also, I'm tired of this NEW AND IMPROVED Bullshit you didn't improve anything you threw a gimmick in, in a horrible attempt to get rep it's the same damn scam everytime with minor changes you didn't innovate or create anything, come up with your own ideas or don't post END OF STORY

P.S. LOL "Well, seeing the recent edit on the original post. I think it is an outrage. One should not STOP scamming but addapt." A freaking site noob attempting to act like a veteran scammer no wonder you posted this Bullshit.
    Last edited by joust; 12-09-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wall of text crits 99% of my brain!! get a life idiot ur just trying to dazzle people with ur wall of text.