0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam Guide] Account Recalling

So lately I have had a lot of people asking me questions about recalling accounts, This is a very old subject but I think maybe its time to write an all-in-one guide to all the people out there who have just started scamming, or maybe to the ones who have forgotten or just never used this method. This is to cover US accounts only, I am not an expert on US accounts and have never claimed to be.

I know there are ways in more recent updates to change an email via email with account admin- I still prefer using the phone call method so that is why I am writing this guide.

WHAT IS A RECALL?
    A recall is a scamming term referring to the act of using your scammed information to actually take control of an account. This is done on the phone with Blizzard customer service, or more recently through email with account admin (I am told).

WHAT DO I NEED IN ORDER TO RECALL A US ACCOUNT?
    In order to take control of a US account with your scammed information, you will need more than just the username and password- below is a list of the required information that you will need to recall your accounts.

REQUIRED-
    Full name as registered on the account
    Account name
    Answer to the secret question on the account
    A new email address that you have access to

There are rare circumstances that the representative will ask for additional information about the account, most of the time this will not happen- but if it happens to you simply hang up and call back to talk to a different rep.

HOW DO I RECALL MY ACCOUNT?

To recall an account by phone you first need to call Blizzard customer service at 1-800-59-blizzard. It will ask if you want to use the automated system, press 1 for yes. Go through the automated system by pressing 1 numerous times, and then at the end select 2 to talk to an agent.

DO NOT PRESS 2 AT THE BEGINNING AS THIS WILL PUT YOU IN A VERY LONG QUE THAT CAN ACTUALLY TAKE HOURS TO GET THROUGH! IF YOU USE THE METHOD I JUST EXPLAINED IT WILL PUT YOU IN A PRIORITY QUE WHICH TAKES ONLY ABOUT 2 MINUTES ON A BUSY DAY

Once you have gotten through to an agent, they will ask you your name- give them the name of the account holder, pretending you are that person. They will ask you for your email address- GIVE THEM THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, then they will ask you the secret question- give them the answer that you scammed from the account holder

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SOUND CONFIDENT AND HAVE YOUR ANSWERS READY, DON'T SOUND LIKE A SCAMMER AND THEY WILL NOT TREAT YOU LIKE ONE!

Once they have gathered all your information, they will ask you the reason that you called in- simply tell them that you don't remember what email you used when you created the account because you have more than 1, and that you need to change the email to your new one, Give them the new email that you created. They will change the email, and you can go onto the website and recall the password to your email. Sometimes the agent will offer to do this for you, if they do tell them that is fine- but don't ask them to do this if they don't mention it because it can sound suspicious

NEVER TELL BLIZZARD THAT YOU WERE SCAMMED AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS-- THIS CAN SOMETIMES RESULT IN THE ACCOUNT BECOMING LOCKED, IN WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO FAX IN ID TO REGAIN ACCESS! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL BLIZZARD THAT YOU WERE SCAMMED! IT IS BETTER TO SIMPLY ACT LIKE AN ABSENT MINDED TEEN WHO LOST THE EMAIL ADDRESS THEY USED! IT WILL WORK EVERY TIME.

Now go reset your password and log into your new account (for now)

BEST TIME TO RECALL ACCOUNTS?

The best times to recall accounts are either on Fridays, or right before server maintenance. The reason to recall an account on a Friday is because Blizzard is not open on weekends, so if you take control of an account right before close on Friday- you have all weekend to do whatever you want with that account before the original owner can take their account back. Server maintenance is the same concept accept it gives you a shorter window of time to work with and is generally only good in desperate situations where Friday is not an option.

AND THAT CONCLUDES MY RECALL GUIDE- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS POST THEM AND I WILL ADDRESS THEM, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD THAT I FORGOT ABOUT POST IT AND I WILL ADDRESS IT!

ENJOY!

[Scam Guide] Account Recalling
    7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... no responses yet :-(

must be because mmowned is so slow today

Backwell's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't deserve a response, you don't deserve shit. Recalling takes no skill, even if this wasn't an extremely overposted tut everyone knows how to do it.

[T]orus[B]east's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Backwell View Post
    You don't deserve a response, you don't deserve shit. Recalling takes no skill, even if this wasn't an extremely overposted tut everyone knows how to do it.
    Do you always have to be THIS annoying? STFU dude, and :gtfo2:
    No one likes you here. NO ONE.

As far as the guid goes A+. missed a couple things but it's good. I have been recalling accounts ALL day for people. Even if you tell them how some people are to scared sadly.

But thanks for the post

+rep

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GTFO of my thread idiot. Just because you may think you know how doesnt mean other people do

I am well aware this is an old concept-- but there isnt any real guides on here about how to do it, and there are still people every day that ask me questions about it so obviously its necessary

treeko11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks 7itanium, this is an epic guide. +Rep

@ Backwell: STFU NOBODY LIKES YOU.

vlada111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I alredy knew it but thanks for sharing this, maybe someone didn`t know
    If you want to earn money online please visit my blog at: www .easy-money-gain.blogspot.com

Mask's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty m8, this is very handy, and i never knew how to bypass wwait time. +Rep

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    ty m8, this is very handy, and i never knew how to bypass wwait time. +Rep
    Good to know that my guide is useful and that some people may not know everything about recalling

centrik's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a specific question for ya.

Just recalled my first acct.

I transferred the character off successfully then banned the old account. However, it seems he took back the original account, and there is only a 72 hour ban on it.

Should I recall the account tomorrow and reban it? What's my best course of action?

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by centrik View Post
    Got a specific question for ya.

Just recalled my first acct.

I transferred the character off successfully then banned the old account. However, it seems he took back the original account, and there is only a 72 hour ban on it.

Should I recall the account tomorrow and reban it? What's my best course of action?
    Recall it ASAP and permaban it ASAP!! if you dont he can get his toons back

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    Recall it ASAP and permaban it ASAP!! if you dont he can get his toons back
    it's currently on a 72 hour ban i believe

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok well as soon as that ban is up you need to try to recall and reban-- if you cant do this in time im afraid you may be screwed... assuming he knows how go about getting it back properly

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    ok well as soon as that ban is up you need to try to recall and reban-- if you cant do this in time im afraid you may be screwed... assuming he knows how go about getting it back properly

thought this was the case. Thanks for the help.

Neth'zul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GTFO you man, atleast somone here is helping the people who don't know HOW TO recall accounts. :cussing:
    Btw: Good guide man, +rep if i can!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast