Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick Question, Can they do anything if they call the cops??

Scam accname + password from powerlevelsites
    wow4Supplier's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can suck ur ****....
    they cant call the cops,because the thing that they are doin is ilegal.

gangstagreen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lawl....

Fillmeh!
    Project Eve of Imagination - Open-ended WoW RP, I need all the help I can get. PM ME!

wussupwussup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously? stupid Chinese... give you're retarded employees more rights. I really think I was onto her... took ****ing FOREVER though I love how in the last sentence she tried to actually use grammar and failed miserably

wussupwussup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Janny'

Janny: Hello.Welcome to Customer Support Center!.How may I help you?

[email protected]: Yes, I'm a regular account buyer/reseller and I often use your service. I have some accounts that are due to be sold in the next couple days and was wondering if you could provide me with the name of the current account being leveled right now.

Janny: ?

[email protected]: Could you please provide me with the name of the account I have being leveled right now so I can mark it off as do not log on so I don't accidentally sell it and then the process be ruined and my reputation be obliterated.

[email protected]: I have the account code here it's 2008080400275782 it's supposed to be leveling 66-70 a payment a do often could you provide me with the account name of that one I can't be selling something that isn't complete.

Janny: Buy wow accounts,sell wow accounts,wow accounts for sale,World of Warcraft Accounts

[email protected]: that isn't what I'm asking for. I simply want to be provided with my account name so I can check it off on my list to make sure I don't check it.

Janny: sorry

[email protected]: hm?

Janny:

[email protected]: Could you please provide me with my account name. It's not that hard the id is 2008080400275782 I'd rather skip any bull I'm in a bit of a hurry. I use your service often and would rather not have to find a new one as in the past you have been very efficient.

Janny: no

[email protected]: and why is that? you're not making a lot of since. first you link me an account selling sight and now you're blatantly telling me no I can't help you?

Janny: 2008080400275782 ?

Janny: we dont have the order number

[email protected]: PL-US-2008080400275782

Janny: sec plz

[email protected]: Are you their?

Janny: when do you ordered it ?

[email protected]: excuse me?

Janny: yes

[email protected]: I'm confused on what your asking could you please clarify

Janny: i cant check out the order

[email protected]: Wait wait... hahaha I'm sorry I'm looking at my logs.. I gave you the wrong one it's PL-US-2009030221315969 I'm so sorry I was looking at my logs by level and they were both 65-70 I just copied the wrong one

Janny: could you tell me your contact way?

Janny: we will contact you soon

[email protected]: sorry I can't I use disposable email while powerleveling I really just need the account name so I can put a check on my sheet

Janny: what is your email and char?

[email protected]: the character is sylent I believe I don't have the email becuase I use multiples at one time and have no idea what one I gave you I just need the name of the account

Janny: sec

[email protected]: Are you still checking it?

Janny: sorry ,i cant check out your order

[email protected]: why's that?

Janny: what do you want to know ?

[email protected]: I wanted to know the account name... for the fifth time

Janny: could you tell me your paypal email ?

[email protected]: havent we gone over this? this seems like a waste of time I really really just need to know that simple detail.. it's not like I'm some scammer asking for the password or paypal information to accounts I just need you to tell me which one of my accounts that id is registered to.

Janny: so sorry ,if you dont tell me one of your info ,we will cant check out the info

[email protected]: and why is that? I alredy told you I cannot give you the email since our company uses disposables I just simply need the account name of that number

Janny: how do you pay for it ?

Janny: you can tell me your paypal email

[email protected]: paypal however, my employees do the buying and I do not know which one had it made and I'm working from home right now so I cannot ask them I really just need a simple name why does it have to be so complicated?

Janny: so sorry

Janny: brb

[email protected]: does it really take this long to answer a simple request?

Janny: sorry ,you must tell me the simple info ,i will help to you

[email protected]: I really am considering discontinuing my use of the sight... if you cant give me a simple name without a credit card or paypal number I feel you're helpless

Janny: can you give me any info correctly

[email protected]: if you had payed attention earlier then you would know my reasons for not being able to do this and I really would appreciate and answer for sitting here half the night it's pretty obvious I'm not a scammer why can't you just provide me with a name and we can all be happy?

Janny: could you show me your invoice?

[email protected]: why is this so hard for you to understand. my employees take care of the information I go through the checking of the accounts manually and storing data that's why I just need the account name.

Janny: you must ask for him

[email protected]: ask for who/

Janny: your employee

[email protected]: It's off hours I'm working from home I said that earlier you can't really be enjoying this can't you just answer my simple request.

Janny: you can call him

[email protected]: at 12pm? I don't think so

Janny: or you can try it tomorrow

[email protected]: and wait another three hours? I just need a name please just help me out here... this is getting very old.

Janny: you must get your infor for checking

[email protected]: you have some of the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Janny: so sorry

Janny: that is our regular

[email protected]: regular what?

Janny: you must tell one of the simple info

Janny: we will help to you

[email protected]: can't you go out of the regular just once to help out someone trying to do his job.

Janny: sorry

[email protected]: you've said sorry a lot but you don't seem to want to do anything about it.

Janny: i have not jurisdiction

[email protected]: so you can't help me remotely then

Janny: yes

[email protected]: so I've just wasted two hours talking to someone who couldn't do anything in the first place. How about you mention that first next time

Janny: I can understand your feeling and really wanna to help you ,however,as you know,I have limited rights.

^nice try at grammar... next time use the words in the right order.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1718192021