Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know i used hounderd's words, but they were just to perfect.
    Heres one of my chats.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.You are number '1' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '0'minute(s) and 1' seconds.
    You are now chatting with 'Susan'
    storagealts: Hello, my name is Cisco Weathers, i am a representative on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment.
    Susan: Hello, nice to meet you! How may I help you?
    storagealts: May i ask who i am speaking with?
    Susan: I do not know
    storagealts: Well i am here on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment, we are issuing you a verbal warning regarding the services you are offing on your site ().
    Susan: Let me see
    storagealts: We have also sent an email to () as well as () regarding this issue
    Susan: Ok
    storagealts: The products and services being offered by your company is copyrighted material, and may only be distributed under the rights of Blizzard Entertainenent LLC.
    Susan: ok
    storagealts: In Accordance with Section A, Article 2 of the WORLD OF WARCRAFT® Terms of Use Agreement "All rights and title in and to the Program and the Service (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, "applets" incorporated into the Program, transcripts of the chat rooms, character profile information, recordings of games played on the Program, and the Program client and server software) are owned by Blizzard or its licensors. The Program and the Service are protected by United States and international laws. The Program and the Service may contain certain licensed materials, and Blizzard's licensors may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement."
    Susan: Hmm
    storagealts: Which can be found here, http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html
    Susan: Yes :"(
    storagealts: We have mailed the owner(s) of () letters regarding this issue, aswell as a court adherence. After Contacting the local authorities it has come to our attention that the owner(s) of the solicited website () are violating legal terms, aswell.
    storagealts: To avoid any legal action taken against you or your company, we advise you to return any virtual property that is in possession of the owner(s) of () must be returned to Blizzard Entertainment, immediately.
    Susan: Yes
    storagealts: We have emailed instructions on how to do so.
    storagealts: Do you understand?
    storagealts: Are there any questions that i can assist you with at this time?
    Susan: No
    storagealts: Please check the emails for the instructions. If you or your company do not cooperate, we can and will enforce legal actions.
    Susan: Ok ,I will ask the manager check it
    storagealts: Is the managers email [email protected]?
    storagealts: Is zhang tao near you at this momment?
    Susan: no
    storagealts: Alright. Thank you for your time Susan. Please follow the instructions in the email and have a nice day.
    Susan: You are welcome
    Susan: Ok
    Susan: You too
    We will see what happens!
    Last edited by [Kronus]; 11-20-2008 at 11:12 PM.

Scamming WoW goldselling pages for...Anything!
    do0dles's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Operator] HI\
    [Visitor] Hello, my name is Cisco Weathers, i am a representative on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment.
    [Visitor] May i ask who i am speaking with?
    [Operator] ok
    [Operator] what do you want to ask?
    [Visitor] on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment, we are issueing you a verbal warning regarding the services you are offing on your site (WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com).
    [Visitor] We have attempted to contact the owner(s) of (WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com) via telephone, but have no been able to reach anyone, we will now issue the warning to you.
    [Visitor] We have also sent an email to [email protected] regarding this issue
    [Operator] so what is the matter?
    [Visitor] The products and services being offered by your company is copyrighted material, and may only be distributed under the rights of Blizzard Entertainenent LLC.
    [Operator] the blizzard i do not understand
    [Operator] why do you come to me?
    [Visitor] In Accordance with Section A, Article 2 of the WORLD OF WARCRAFT® Terms of Use Agreement "All rights and title in and to the Program and the Service (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, "applets" incorporated into the Program, transcripts of the chat rooms, character profile information, recordings of games played on the Program, and the Program client and server software) are owned by Blizzard or its licensors. The Program and the Service are protected by United States and international laws. The Program and the Service may contain certain licensed materials, and Blizzard's licensors may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement."
    [Visitor] Which can be found here, WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
    [Operator] umm^
    [Operator] so
    [Operator] what should we do that?
    [Operator] close my company ?
    [Visitor] We have mailed the owner(s) of (WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com) letters regarding this issue, aswell as a court adherence. After Contacting the local authorities it has come to our attention that the owner(s) of the solicited website (WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com) are violating legal terms, aswell.
    [Visitor] The owner(s) of (WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com) should recieve the letters in the mail within the next 2-5 business days.
    [Operator] so what should i do that?
    [Operator] what can i do now?
    [Operator] please blizzard i do not want troubles
    [Visitor] Sir, to avoid any legal action taken against you or your company, we advise you to return any virtual property that is in possesion of the owner(s) of (WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com) must be returned to Blizzard Entertainment, immediatly.
    [Operator] but i have done nothing
    [Operator] blizzard why
    [Operator] ridiculous
    [Visitor] We have emailed instructions on how to do so to [email protected].
    [Operator] the blizzard is more worse than me, how can they think for their customers
    [Operator] haha
    [Operator] dude
    [Visitor] Are there any questions that i can assist you with at this time?
    [Operator] i do not want legal troubles
    [Operator] what must i do?
    [Operator] please i will return all items now
    [Visitor] Instructions have been sent to your email, [email protected] on how to return the property to us.
    omfg...... I was rolling at how scared you had this do0d, LOL LOL LOL .

This could work on so many other games by referring to the user agreement.

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys should stop contacting WOW PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-skypvp.com now, as they are probably aware of this since 35738753589 people have done it to their website, lol.

GHETTOPLAYA713's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much! I will post my recent successes soon!
    Last edited by GHETTOPLAYA713; 11-24-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Miss interpreted

PheonixTMG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GHETTOPLAYA713 View Post
    Hey not to be a loser but since i thought of using user agreement in the conversation first could some of you rep me so that i dont have Leecher status anymore....

It is on page one of this topic.

Thanks so much! I will post my recent successes soon!

No rep for those who ask!

Retra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by do0dles View Post
    omfg...... I was rolling at how scared you had this do0d, LOL LOL LOL .

This could work on so many other games by referring to the user agreement.
    Haha, indeed xD

t1mPan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha mine went well^^

[Operator] hello
    [Visitor] Hello, my name is Cisco Weathers, i am a representative on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment.
    [Visitor] May i ask who i am speaking with?

[Operator] **** off scammer

Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is why i didnt want to post my logs, you guys need to change it up a bit, change your name, change the article you use.

if sites keep getting contacted by "Cisco Weathers" then they are gonna know its a scam.

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skypvp is weird they pulled up an AIM log from like 3 months ago in live chat.... Weird

xCCCP's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used against oofay.com...

Fell for it

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip, xCCCP.

Hey guys, are you able to post a new thread on WoW Scams ? Because when I try to, it says, "Database Error."

stridsvagnen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will definetely try this out sounds cool

+rep

cman1215's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMg this is actaully working on my first guy lol

cman1215's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MASK your ip i was caught and i talked my way out of it

Siretu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GHETTOPLAYA713 View Post
    Ya sorry about the whole Feb 2008 thing...i didnt realize i made this account until about a week ago.

The reason they will give you money is to save themselves money. They give you money so that they can continue making it.

And "Siretu" Next time you try you should use a few more things:
    1.) Make your case sound more official like my previous post.
    2.) Remember to always use complete well formed sentences to make yourself seem more official.
    3.) Ask some basic questions (like those you asked at the end) in the beginning in order to get their consent to doing some "illegal" things then shove it back in their face when they refuse to pay.
    4.) First time around try for a less amount of gold like it is more of a personal favor to get your mouth shut, and not like "in order to balance the econ.."

If you use those tips you should have more success second time around.
    1. It looked quite official to me =) Any examples?
    2. I've never had someone say this to me. I thought my grammar was almost always correct. Any examples?
    3. Good idea!
    4. Will do.

I'll try this later, maybe tomorrow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast