0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RAF Scam

This is my first scamming post so it might not be very clean.

Anyways, a friend and I rerolled and used the RAF system to try to hit 70 before WotLK comes out. On our new server we joined a low level guild around level 8. More or less just for a guild title, nothing important. Moving on, we starting talking constantly in guild chat getting to know the members as much as possible. When people started to notice that we were gaining 8 levels by the time other people gained 2, they got a little curious. Yes, these people did not know about RAF, so they asked what we were doing. We told them this:

"We came across a fully authorized program on the internet that allows you to basically "bot" with no down-time allowing us to blast through levels."

Taking advantage of these people being complete idiots (that's how scamming works), people wanted to use the program as well. We then told them that we were not willing to give the name of the program out due to taking the fun away from us. Here's where it gets fun. We then convenced a few people saying:

"However we will level you over night for 1g per level, garenteed at least 4 levels per night. The only catch is, we like to use 2 or more people at a time, as it goes a lot faster with more people. We can only do 4 at a time."

That's where they got hooked. So what happened next? One person wanted to do it so they'd convence their friend(s) etc. They became stupider that stupid itself and we recieved account info from 7 people. Granted they were all level 33+ with not much money on them. As far as I'm aware, if someone gives out their account info, everything is free game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with those 7 accounts we easily made 1200g after selling everything they owned to split between us. Not a lot of gold, but due to the stupidity of those people, we were not able to get banned.

In summary:
    -Use RAF system
    -Join a newb guild
    -Get there trust a.s.a.p.
    -Mention the leveling program you use
    -???
    -Profit

Not the greatest scam at all, just a fun one to do.

RAF Scam
    Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this would work, + rep for the idea. But hard to find a guild that don't know what RaF is

trabbit8005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be completely honest with you, I've came across countless number of people that don't know what RAF is. Maybe it's just my luck on server choice

Thank you for +Rep!
    Last edited by trabbit8005; 11-04-2008 at 02:00 PM.