Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam] Change The Last Name on any WoW Account (WORKING 100%)

OK... I know several hundred corny ass guides have been posted on this site about how to change the last name on a WoW account in order to tansfer if to your own account has been published. But the truth of the matter is that NONE OF THOSE GUIDES WORK-- there is only 2 ways to change the last name on an account..

METHOD 1: GET A MORON at customer service to change it for you (only about 1% of the reps at blizz customer service will do this for you so it puts a damper on other peoples untested scam guides)

METHOD 2: Is the only 100% working method and has NOT been released untill today.

Let me say first that I have dont a LOT of research on this subject and I have successfully changed the last names of EVERY SINGLE account I have attempted it on (10 accounts so far)-- I am 100% posotive that this method is working and non-bannable (because you will never get caught)... BUT I still take no responsibility for peoples stupidity-- if this scam is conducted WRONG.. it will fail--- if its conducted right it will succeed... bottom line

OK ONTO THE SCAM!

STEP 1: Scam an account that you would like to transfer onto your own (or any other account with a different last name)

STEP 2: Call blizzard customer support and tell them that you have gotten married and need to change the name on your account (even if its in a guys name.. some men take their wives last name too)

BLIZZARD WILL EITHER CHANGE IT FOR YOU (scam done) or....

THEY WILL TELL YOU TO FAX IN LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR MARRIAGE INCLUDING PROOF OF YOUR NEW LAST NAME, Such as a marriage certificate, new drivers license or other legal form if identification.

STEP 3: GET THE FAX NUMBER THAT THE BLIZZARD REP GIVES YOU AND SAVE IT

STEP 4: GO ON GOOGLE OR ANOTHER IMAGE SEARCH AND FIND A PICTURE OF A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (I have several listed below) YOU CAN DO IT WITH AN ID AS WELL.. BUT THIS IS THE EASIEST AND MOST FAIL-PROOF METHOD I HAVE FOUND.

STEP 5: UTILIZE your photoshoping skills or hire someone else to do it for you-- change the following information

- Put in the name of the account holder as the husband or wife (whichever applies), with the last name that you wanna change it to
    - Put in your new spouses fake name

LEAVE THE MINISTERS SIGNATURES ALONE!!!

STEP 6: FAX THIS DOCUMENT TO THE NUMBER THAT BLIZZARD PROVIDED YOU WITH USING Email Fax Service | RapidFAX (this way they cant trace the phone number)

DO ALL OF THIS ON A PROXY JUST TO BE EXTRA SAFE-- after all, you are forging legal documents :-) (I recommend OperaTor - Opera + Tor. Surf anonymously | Arche Twist

STEP 7:
    PLAY THE WAITING GAME-- It usually is done within 24-48 hours-- THE LAST NAME WILL BE CHANGED AND YOU CAN TRANSFER THE CHARACTERS TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT!

If you have any questions or need help with this scam or any other one of mine-- feel free to PM me

ENJOY!

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF CERTIFICATES THAT YOU CAN USE (or find your own)

Last edited by 7itanium; 10-02-2008 at 12:03 AM.

[Scam] Change The Last Name on any WoW Account (WORKING 100%)
    StriplessRED's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY NICE

first

Awesome guide +rep!
    Last edited by StriplessRED; 10-01-2008 at 11:55 PM.

luchin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried this many times. Nothing ever worked. Could you possibly change the colour of your font? It is hard to read and looks tacky :P

Dartena's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is already posted but i like the guide you wrote :P and the other guides i saw cut out after saying if blizzard asks for proof of marriage but you continued so good job for that part, i might try this on my main account sometime this weekend, +rep if it works

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dartena View Post
    this is already posted but i like the guide you wrote :P and the other guides i saw cut out after saying if blizzard asks for proof of marriage but you continued so good job for that part, i might try this on my main account sometime this weekend, +rep if it works
    thanks-- and I know that the idea of changing the last name has been posted in the past-- but nobody has ever posted a real working method that works with every representative

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luchin View Post
    I have tried this many times. Nothing ever worked. Could you possibly change the colour of your font? It is hard to read and looks tacky :P
    I guarentee you have not tried this method-- you may have tried to change the last name on an account and failed miserably as I used to-- but this is a bran new method 100% devoloped by me-- and I guarentee it works

also.. about my color... this is how I write all my guides- do you have a better color suggestion?

Originally Posted by StriplessRED View Post
    VERY NICE

first

Awesome guide +rep!
    I appreciate the support-- but saying +rep doesnt give it-- you have to hit the button lol
    Last edited by 7itanium; 10-02-2008 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    I guarentee you have not tried this method-- you may have tried to change the last name on an account and failed miserably as I used to-- but this is a bran new method 100% devoloped by me-- and I guarentee it works

also.. about my color... this is how I write all my guides- do you have a better color suggestion?
    Lol, how about this colour?

This is NOT a new method and has been talked about on MANY forums over the time. I have sent in marriage certificates in the past to no avail.

I guess they just employed some retards if its working now - I may have to try again :P

EDIT:: Love the font change

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luchin View Post
    Lol, how about this colour?

This is NOT a new method and has been talked about on MANY forums over the time. I have sent in marriage certificates in the past to no avail.

I guess they just employed some retards if its working now - I may have to try again :P

EDIT:: Love the font change
    as I said in the scam if its not done properly... it will NOT work-- I have done it 10 times and it works

you just have to be good at photoshoping and get a good certificate as a base

THERE IS NO reason it wont work unless the document doesnt look authentic- which it should if you do it properly

and yes the general scam has been talked about numerous times-- but as I said there has never been a valid working guide posted (if there has show me a link and Ill delete my post)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha yea sorry I have to spread rep before repping you again. Will rep asap though haha.
    Sorry for the empty promises.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha yea sorry I have to spread rep before repping you again. Will rep asap though haha.
    Sorry for the empty promises.
    Np thanks for the thought and I appreciate the support :-)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (if there has show me a link and Ill delete my post)
    But you worked so hard on it. I couldn't do that

Don't get me wrong, it's a good guide, and I guess you are right in the fact that it has only really been talked about..

I think I went wrong because I would scam an account and only very soon after try and get the name changed...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Np thanks for the thought and I appreciate the support :-)
    Well ya man, if this works I could have countless t6 guys on MY account. I'm just going to have to practice my conversation in the mirror or something.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ya man, if this works I could have countless t6 guys on MY account. I'm just going to have to practice my conversation in the mirror or something.
    go for it.. if you need help- I offer a recalling service as well as a document altering service

knarke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much work :P

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R