0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Theory] Scamming Vanilla Wow + Raf for a month

Ok, So I had an Idea of getting a free account code from walmart. Buy the vanilla wow software. Open it carefully (x acto knife and a steady hand) and Reseal it perfectly. Keeping the account code.

So Im not good with walmart's return policy. Will they take back unopened software for refund or exchange only? If so That would be an unlimited number of account codes for only 20$. 70s on my server go for around 400$ without gear mounts or professions. Good investment if you can glide effectivly you could get 2 70s a month easy.

Anyways the second thing I need to know is if you use RAF and get a trial going. Can open the trial to a full account with a store bought account code from the vanilla wow software box?

[Theory] Scamming Vanilla Wow + Raf for a month
    xAnGelx Toodlez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I believe this is somewhat useful, Someone can find out and improve this but you have sure set down a perfect foundation for a awesome scam.

And Walmart does indeed take back software that is un-opened, however, They are some-what big on inspecting the box for any tampered or forced entries into the box. But sometimes they overlook this. And they usually offer, Do you want your money back or a refund. But seeing as how its not opened, The only option is for a refund. No use in getting a replacement for something that isnt opened, you cant tell if you have missing parts.

And No, Gamecodes you can not upgrade it to a full account. An account requires a CD-key, Not a Gamecard, However I dont know what the vanilla wow software is, so I cannot gurantee you can not do this. However, Im pretty sure if it only includes a gamecard, Then that eliminates the chance of getting your trail to a full upgraded account.

But very nice indeed. (sorry for the wall of text).

Bugazi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My idea is to get the CD Key code (account activation +30days free time) from the box. While being able to reseal it so that is doesnt look opened. I've gotten pretty good at doing stuff like this because my Grandparents are allways getting me crappy gifts for holidays. I don't want 3x crappy 20$ video games. I want one good one. But the want to see me play it or whatver. Same with there nasty taste in clothing. I have gotten good at replacing labels and what not.

So can you use the CD key from a vanilla wow software box to active a RAF account to full?

Shizka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is "vanilla wow software"?

-Edit- Nvm I figured it out myself. It means pretbc wow