Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, some people find raid wiping funny. I have read a couple of stories about a wayward hunters pet that aggroed a hole room and caused a wipe. Then the people in the raid were talking about how it was their favorite raid moment.

Wipe Your UBRS Group :D
    Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya... if its an accident, with people you know.... its funny, if its on purpose, or with people you dont know verry well, i doubt people will have that reaction
    Last edited by Fishy80; 07-12-2006 at 09:16 PM.

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After you see something funny happen more then 5 times you usually stop laughing at it. Especially when it is harfull in anyway.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

zamboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to see this forum is not filled with dumb noobie kids like tbone and richy. Your age is no excuse for your ignorant comments, but funny how you somehow realize it's a childish thing to say and do, then you point at your age as an excuse? Seems to me like you're not really 11, but an adult or teen that just realized how stupid your dumb "OH put on ML AND steal what you want, then WIPE THE GROUP OMG SO FUNNY" posts are.

I'm actually happy to see so many people understand my point of view, unlike you tbone and richy, little noobs, i'm full tier 1 GS (8/ and 2 DS (8/ and 2/8 on tier 3 and I actually KNOW how to play and i'm in a huge guild and raid 4 times a week. Idiots like you end up with crap green/blue items and run UBRS 5000 times a day and get nowhere because of your stupid point of view that wiping a group/raid or ninja looting is "fun", and you call the others "noobs" yet you're the one so dumb as to wipe a raid/group and ninja the loot...lol get real kid, go learn to play WoW and stop waisting your parents money.

Thnx all that understand that these posts are pointless, which is the point i'm making. Stick to real bugs/exploits (scams are lame too, but atleast better than how to be a complete noob guides).

Time to hit naxx for now.

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So your guild skipped half of BWL and all of AQ and went straight to downing the bosses in Naxx? highly unlikely. But, you really are ignorant zamboo, yes his post was not a good idea at all but all you should do is point it out...not tell him he fails at life(exaguration). The kid will learn from experience, though it is complete common sence. I'm in a huge guild as well, I raid 1 day a week with them and have 4/8 DS, wel have not downed 1 naxx boss yet and are on 50% phase 2 of C'thun. I have plenty of end game experience and it sounds like your time to shine was exagerated and fibbed. Just pointing that out. 3 times a day and 2/8 DS, with all that game experience? And if your going to comeback saying this is your 5th alt, then I'd /hide, lol. NOTE: not only am I in a big guild but we have the worst hunter loot drop rate ever >
    Last edited by drcar; 07-12-2006 at 10:40 PM.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

Amedis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA ..

/Closed
    Vote for MMOwned everyday at these two sites!
    Vote Here and Vote Here
    Give Reputation For Helpful Posts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123