0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power leveling scam

I was Reading The review section of this site when i came upon a review for Power leveling site here. In the review it says that the site will power level a new account to what level you paid for if it gets banned.

So what I was thinking was that if you ordered a Character to be leveled to 65 you wait until the site has leveled him to 62 or around the wanted level and then log on, use a old version of a MC hack, and get a three day ban. Then report to the site that your account has been banned and ask if they could level a new character to the requested level for free. According to the review they will and chances are if they are a big site not check your account after three days. If this works You should have 2 high level characters for the price of one.

Also if the site is nice you might be able to get three or four characters from one payment. I don't know if this has been posted before (Don't worry I Searched)but if it has feel free to Flame the hell out of me.

Oh and I know that one time use of MC gives three day ban because that's how I got mine.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Power leveling scam
    CowButt92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Power leveling scam

I am sorry for the flame, but this to me is a really, really stupid idea. Do you have to pay these people to get you to your desired level?? Do you have to do it on two seperate accounts. You must explain this is much, much more detail before I can call this a Legendary.

P.S. FIRST POST!

vamnon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You reallly haven't heard of powerleveling? Just now im looking at the attached Ads to every post and looking at three separate Powerleveling sites lol.

To answer your question yes you do pay for them to level one of your characters to a desired level. The idea actually is very simple. You give them money and Acount, They level your character.
    So lets say I want several 60+ characters but don't want to pay several thousand dollars. I follow the post above with a site like the ones listed on MMowned's Review section. TA-DA two or three 60+ characters for the price of one.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. Unless I were to illustrate the process...

Oh and why in the world would you call it legendary? I didn't call it that.

bassman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you could also use this for a profit of your in for RL money.
    So basicly when you get your 3 day ban and they go to level your 2nd character for free you let them finish. You now have 2 high levels. You could use the first one (the one that has the 3 day ban on it) and sell it to someone for a few hundred dollars and then keep the 2nd one.

Repeat to become rich.

Otherwise nice scam.

vamnon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about a rich lol but it would atleast cover the original cost of powerleveling. Great idea thanks!

Xepher's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow very nice guide man ill have to try this sometime.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh.. my ...god!
    This is such a nice scam! But well.
    There is one problem. If they won't buy you a new account, you have 1 ban on your account

MetalFan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true as you said nugma you will have a ban on your account but its only a three day ban i say its worth a try and next pay check im going to try it +rep if it works