0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[First] How to get 15k gold an hour everyday for two weeks - one month

Alright people I just started logging on. This is my first guide and I just thought of this today. So go easy alright.

Well in order to do this scam you need to make a fake wow gold farming website. Just use freewebs or geocities. Also make a new msn or aim account. After you have done that you need to get people to farm for you.

What I would do is look for people who is selling there accounts and ask them instead of selling it would they be interested in making some extra cash or in the know anyone who is willing.

Just tell them you are a new company and looking to hire workers. And you will pay them every two weeks for the total amount of gold you sold or you will pay them every month. I would say two weeks to be safe.

Alright when there two weeks - one month is up tell them to trade you the gold in-game so you can sell it and you will pay them with paypal. With that gold go buy your things and trade them to your main account or something.

The best thing is that they can't report you for selling gold because you can just turn around on them and told them they were trying to sell you the gold and since you bought items they can't show you proof they gave you the gold.

P.S. if this is a possible ban I'm sorry I haven't been on wow for like a year and i've been playing on private servers. Also can someone please PM me a real good gamecard scam or something.

[First] How to get 15k gold an hour everyday for two weeks - one month
    snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    set up a fake webpage that looks remotely professional takes time and money, finding people to farm with there own chars when they can just sell to legit companys, sorry this wont work people arnt going to give you there logins.

creesy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with what is said above

good try though

darkmagishin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to get a log in, say that you will buy their account by sending a money order.

tell them you only want the user name and password first because you want to jerk off the the chars, w/e make an excuse. you dont want the sqa, email etc. the goodies.

anyway, that will probably give you like a 1 or 2 days to do w/e with the account.

Tanax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't say that you should get his login -.-
    He said that the people you are scamming, are actually doing the farming.
    Hm.

djbreakah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could work, but you have to put yourself in the situation, would you believe someone who has offered to pay you every two weeks? that they have a new company and they use a free cheap website service? i wouldn't buy it myself

khaos36's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg look I didn't ask for their login. And who said it had to be on a cheap website. Their is websites out there that offer you good services such as no ads and in order for it to look professional doesn't really take that much effort. I have had offers from people just the other day while I was scamming them asking if they could use their char to farm for me. I just came up with the idea I didn't say it was perfect. And please people learn some grammar. (I'm not insulting its just that people who have high rep or some kind of rank on this server should be able to have proper grammar)

kayotic_monkey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually understand what your saying. Might try this and will +rep if it works.

Iksf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I edited this slightly and it worked, used MMOmailer to impersonate gold selling companies, no website, did the rest and its working with about 20% sucess rate