0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MaiN View Post
    I'm 100% against scamming. I haven't got the heart to do it. I have only tried once, and I told the guy that I was trying to scam him, but failed. That was before we even got to the trade process.
    And would scamming an account be against the law? You don't own an account. Blizzard owns 'your' account, and you have no rights over it.
    I know that scamming paypals and using them is, of course, that's fraud.
    You're right, Blizzard owns your account so the police can't really punish you for it. However, you will lose ALL civil suits (personal law suits). Why you ask? Because it's very easy to prove that the INFORMATION to your account had monetary value (money value). There have been court cases just like this, and scammers don't win them. Ask Verye, he's a WoW lawyer!

Originally Posted by brendanec View Post
    I like the idea of fighting fire with fire. I do believe you as I have been tracked down in the past. I wish you the best of luck in your community and believe the intercommunication between the 2 of us will help on both sides.

P.S. How SCARY is the name Jackals?

P.S.S. Remove your AIM name, it only leaves you open to people pestering you.
    Thank you for your support . To be honest, I think naming them the Jackals was sort of stupid. Too late to change it though!

Originally Posted by excez View Post
    Is this thread dead already?
    Hardly. Even if it slows down, people are always going to have questions.

Kathunx's Q&A Thread
    MelonFarmer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kathunx you still skipped me..... Hehe I know your one busy fellow!

kathunx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
    Size of my e-peen? I find it amusing having you say that. I love how you come to mmowned all friendly saying you won't do shit to random people and that you are just warning and shit.

If you ask my opinion, you are the one here trying to enlarge your e-peen threating everyone like you were all mighty and you could screw someone's life.

Now go ahead and order me a pizza. Please send it with extra cheese. kthxbye.
    5) This thread isn't for your opinions. Post them elsewhere. I am here to answer questions, not hear about how you're not afraid of anything. Enlarge your e-peen elsewhere.
    I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me. And I didn't ask your opinion.

Originally Posted by Marrz View Post
    Kathunx you still skipped me..... Hehe I know your one busy fellow!
    Sorry Marrz :confused:, what was your question? I am trying to back track but it seems your question was already answered. Re-ask it if I'm mistaken

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was sort-of answered. If someone scams under a TWV name (Impersonating) Scamming nublets. Is that Jackal worthy?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was sort-of answered. If someone scams under a TWV name (Impersonating) Scamming nublets. Is that Jackal worthy?
    I'd say, yes, it is. But like I said, if you're scamming scammers, I really don't care. If you're out there scamming legit people, then you've gotten my attention. Impersonating someone is just a method of scamming. Again, I don't care HOW you scam, I just care WHO you scam. I can't tell people not to scam, so I'm just telling them not to scam legit members of my community.

You were probably busy letting a friend of you tape another webcam video
    If you think that those little kids are my friends, you are totally mistaken. One of those people came on to your forums to try to warn you all earlier, and you tore him a new one. Granted, he was just a dumb kid and I probably wouldn't have believed him either . Also, Sam (buy2k2) if you're reading this I know you're still scamming under Atarilover1's TWV and I'm pretty pissed about that. You truly are an idiot.

excez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kathunx View Post
    I'd say, yes, it is. But like I said, if you're scamming scammers, I really don't care. If you're out there scamming legit people, then you've gotten my attention. Impersonating someone is just a method of scamming. Again, I don't care HOW you scam, I just care WHO you scam. I can't tell people not to scam, so I'm just telling them not to scam legit members of my community.

If you think that those little kids are my friends, you are totally mistaken. One of those people came on to your forums to try to warn you all earlier, and you tore him a new one. Granted, he was just a dumb kid and I probably wouldn't have believed him either . Also, Sam (buy2k2) if you're reading this I know you're still scamming under Atarilover1's TWV and I'm pretty pissed about that. You truly are an idiot.
    Was he really that scared that he already started scamming again? I lol'd.

If I were you I couldn't care less about people getting scammed, trading/selling/buying accounts or whatever is at your own risk. Trading/selling/buying accounts is as much against Blizzard's rules & policies as much as scamming. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright! So no consequence if I and my friend impersonate TWV members? Sorry, I Just don't want you to hunt me down QQ.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I were you I couldn't care less about people getting scammed, trading/selling/buying accounts or whatever is at your own risk. Trading/selling/buying accounts is as much against Blizzard's rules & policies as much as scamming. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    But they're completely different things. And no, in the end, I'd say that stealing accounts is considered worse in Blizzard's eyes than trading them.

Shoplifting is illegal, and so is rape. Does that mean they're equal in the eyes of the law? No.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're wrong. Where as buying/selling/trading accounts is against Blizzard's policies, it's not against the law. Stealing is definitely against the law. Read my post earlier about account information having monetary value. I'm not going to start referencing previous lawsuits that prove my fact because that would take too much time and you probably wouldn't understand anyway. I don't want to speak on behalf of this community, but for a leecher who's been here for over 7 months with 1 rep point, where are you getting your confidence from? Sorry, it's just after multiple semi-disrespectful posts I'm just wondering.

excez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3) No challenging me to find you. I am not going to spend time and resources into finding you so I can satisfy your curiousity and insecurity. I have proven myself multiple times, and leaders of your community will agree.

Why did you just trace me down then?

Anyways, this guy is really serious. You convinced me now, and I'm satisfied. Once again, my apologies for being such a fool.

Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he traced you down...?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright! So no consequence if I and my friend impersonate TWV members? Sorry, I Just don't want you to hunt me down QQ.
    I personally am not going to chase after you if you're not scamming legit members of the community. It's still against the rules for you to impersonate TWV members so you will be banned, but that's obvious. If you're impersonating TWV members and using that to scam scammers like the chinese farmers then I don't care. I can't say that I support you impersonating TWV members alone, though.

3) No challenging me to find you. I am not going to spend time and resources into finding you so I can satisfy your curiousity and insecurity. I have proven myself multiple times, and leaders of your community will agree.

Why did you just trace me down then?

Anyways, this guy is really serious. You convinced me now, and I'm satisfied. Once again, my apologies for being such a fool.
    Well you've been sitting here making tons of posts on this thread thinking I'm lying to you, so I figured I'd just show you I'm not. Add this to my list of MMOwned members that were once skeptical but are now satisfied.

Don't take this as a sign that I'm going to start doing this to everyone. This was literally the only exception.

And I'm glad now that you understand
    Last edited by kathunx; 08-01-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kathunx is my new hero ><

nick104's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I have been here quite a while reading fourms and such. But yes I do have a question, a serouis question

I know your a big contributer to MarkeeDragon, but I was wondering if there was any other site you also contribute to? If we did "scam an account" or "World of warcraft gold" could we possibly get introuble with your group "the jackals"?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nick104 View Post
    Hey I have been here quite a while reading fourms and such. But yes I do have a question, a serouis question

I know your a big contributer to MarkeeDragon, but I was wondering if there was any other site you also contribute to? If we did "scam an account" or "World of warcraft gold" could we possibly get introuble with your group "the jackals"?
    I'm a member of other forums, yes, but the only gaming related forum that I'm active on is Markee Dragon. I think you may read this thread before you read this one, and that's why you're confused.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast