0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make over $500 by selling a banned account

NOTICE: If your not willing to scam a large amount of money and risk legal troubles if not done correctly TURN AWAY FROM THIS POST NOW! If you have no conscience and prefer to scam money from innocent people really fast rather than get a real job, read on

INC, VERY LONG READ..

UPDATED OFFERING FULL SUPPORT! you can find the info on how to receive support here:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...tml#post954148

INTRO: The idea of this post is to sell an account that doesnt even exist and make a large sum of money by doing so. All this takes is a little bit of knowledge but if you lack it, I will do my best to walk you step by step on how to do the same thing I did to make around $1000 in one day alone by giving nothing in return.

WHAT YOU NEED:
    -An email spoofer i HIGHLY suggest Mmomailer: mmoMailer.com - Ready, Set, Scam!
    (an extreme amount of respect goes out to Skuddle for this, rep him, then rep him again.)

-TIME! now this is VERY easy money but it will consume your time. There will be alot of useless conversations with people sometimes over an hour long that in the end go nowhere.

-Screenshots of 2 or more t6 geard toons. these should be from the character selection screen and the characters from a Private server. Make them look legit (i.e. photoshop the server name!!! examples below)

-Any currently banned account. Chances are you have come across an account that has been banned and still know the login info. you NEED THIS you dont need to know all the reall info to the account, just a legit acnt name and pass to where if you try and log on ingame it will tell you its banned for good. If you dont have one make a reply on this thread asking for one Im sure Someone will lend one out. or PM me, I have plenty.

-A Paypal Verified, One in good standing. This means never been frozen, acused of scamming etc.

=An active AIM account and/or email.

-A site to make an ad on. i used Craigslist and markee.

Long enough list for you? If you have all that go ahead and move on.

THE SCAM:
    You need to make an ad on a site of your choosing for an account that doesnt even exist. saying there is the extremely well geard toons on it.
    Making the ad will be totaly up to you but I will offer some tips on how I did mine. You will NOT provide an armory link at all! You will however provide those screen shots I was talking about. Give out your aim, yada yada yada...you know the drill. Here is my post on craigslist.

Code:
    WTS FULL T6 Rogue and Spriest same account PVP server - $500 

Thats right FULL t6 rogue and a full t6 priest speced shadow.

Rogue: http://i29.tinypic.com/m97t4k.jpg

Priest: http://i29.tinypic.com/2ngy7va.jpg

both have epic flyers both have over 15k gold. rogue has 375 LW/Eng. priest has 375 Ench/Alch. Both of high rank in a guild working on Kil'jeaden named IRON on Kil'jeaden(Pvp) They are both up for xfer if you choose. Both exalted with everything and anything you would ever want. (Priest is Scryer rogue is aldor)

Why so cheap?
    I spent way too much time on this game and I need to quit if i stand any chance of finishing out college. I have looked around at pricing and this account could go for about 2k in some places. Thats crazy imo. 500$ will be just enough to get the money i spent per month and on cd keys back.

I am the original owner and have ALL info. I will accept paypal from a verified user and will give the info out AFTER the payment has cleared. I will not do it any other way. Serious buyers only please.

Aim: ***********
    Phone: *******
    I prefer a buyer to log on to my ventrilo server so we can talk it over.
    If you want any info on the account changed (email,address,etc)and dont feel comfortable talking to Blizzard, I would be more than happy to help you out.

Please note that blizzard ent. does not support the buying or "gifting" of accounts, characters, or gold. It is POSSIBLE though not likely to result in a PERMANENT BAN. In the event the account is banned I am not responsible at any point for your loss of characters, accounts, gold etc. From the point I had over the info it is YOUR account and i will NOT refund you under any circumstances after. please be very cautious when buying virtual goods.
    Things to note about the post:
    price-This price is amazing asuming the account was real, this makes buyers jump on it very fast and do what every they can to grab it up. Most have the intention to re sell it.

Story-Providing a story like I did makes the buyer belive the pricing is legit.

Giving info- Giving out your info and telling them you would even provide HELP makes the buyer develop somewhat a sense of "trust"

you WANT to leave things OUT of the post. Notice how i DIDNT say anything about the trading card tabards they are wearing? This locks the buyer in on the account even more when your in mid convo and say "oh yea, they both have epic tabards."

So you have your ad out, you need to post on a day when you have plenty of time to be around doing nothing but being on aim or answering your phone or emails etc. YOU WILL GET ALOT OF RESPONSES! be ready to talk. Previous scamming of this nature helps big time.

The perfect target:
    the ideal buyer is someone that doesnt ask for too much info up front and is not asking too many questions. They will also let you be the one in charge and will let you set up the deal. There is always a buyer like this. Dont asume the first person to IM you or call is going to be the one you scam. I went through about 8 people before I found the right one.

How to spot a threat:
    When someone asks questions such as "can I see him ingame?" you would reply with "there is no play time so the best i can do for you atm is the screenshots." If at that momment they dont agree with you and start questioning if your legit or not, dp not sell to them.

The Conversation:
    For this scenario the convo will be on aim.
    they will IM you and tell you how they are interested in the account and ask if you still have it. You tell them yes, the offer is still good. See how they reply and you will get a good idea of if it will be a success or not. if they reply with, ok well I will need info up front then ill sned payment, move on. If they say awesome, how do you want to do this, they are a keeper you need to be in control. Answer any questions they have about the "account". If they ask for an armory tell them " I have not logged in ingame for a while now so the armory is inactive but I can show you the screenshots if you have not seen them already." If they settle for the screenshots as enough proof, you have found your buyer. after you send them, ask them if they like what they see. they will say yes of course. Now you want to tell them how the deal will work. Tell them you will request the money and after they accept it you will change the email to theirs and give them all the info to the account. If you need to, tell them you will NOT do it any other way cause you have dealt with a scammer already before on this account. after they accept the deal, move on...

The Request:
    THIS IS VERY, IF NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE WHOLE THING!!! when you request the money you need to make a discalmer in the "notes" section stating something like "By accepting this money request you agree that you are paying for VIRTUAL goods that cannont be restored therefore this payment cannot be refunded under ANY circumstance. After accepting the seller is not responsible for anything done with the world of warcraft account." also in the subject you need to put in "World of warcraft account"

By adding this note it will make paypal side with YOU if the buyer charges back on you and makes paypal belive your story when you call them if need be. Also by adding World of warcraft account this pretty much garuntees you get the money back as paypal deals with alot of scamming world of warcraft related.
    Ill explain more later on if you need to get your money back if you need to.

now the request is sent so tell your buyer "please let me know when your going to accept the payment" after it all clears tell them "awesome, now time to change the account email to yours."

Of course you wont really be changing anything because there is no account!! This is where the email spoof comes in and also where you need to be fasr.

Ask for the email they would like to be on the account. when they give it to you say "ok let me change it then confirm it on my end, you should get an email from blizzard telling you the email has been changed or updated. tell me when you get it."

Quickly goto mmoMailer.com - Ready, Set, Scam! and fill out the forms as follows:
    blizzard email- [email protected]
    blizzard employee- Wow Account Admin
    target email- THEIR email they just gave you
    subject- World of Warcraft Account **ACCCOUNT NAME HERE** - Account Change Notice

body-
    Code:
    Hello **NAME HERE**,<BR>
    <BR>
    This is an automated notification regarding the recent change(s) made to your World of Warcraft account **ACCOUNT NAME HERE**.<BR>
    <BR>
    Your email has recently been modified through the Account Management website.<BR>
    <BR>
    *** If you made this email change, please disregard this notification.<BR>
    <BR>
    However, if you did NOT make changes to your email, we recommend you reset your password at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/loginsupport.<BR>
    <BR>
    If you are unable to successfully retrieve your password using the automated system, please contact Billing & Account Services at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499) Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm Pacific Time or at<BR>
    [email protected]. <BR>
    <BR>
    Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives typically must lock the account. In these cases the Account<BR>
    Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.<BR>
    <BR>
    Regards,<BR>
    <BR>
    The World of Warcraft Support Team<BR>
    Blizzard Entertainment<BR>
    http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowindex/<BR>
    for "**ACCOUNT NAME HERE**" put in the account name you are using for the scam (banned one) for "**NAME HERE**" Put in your name I would use the one on your paypal.

you may want to test this on yourself. also have this pre prepared in a seperate tab so you can do it fast. When they recive this email they will think everything has gone to plan and you are following through with your word. hand over info to the account the only thing that has to be legit is you have to say the same name that you used in the email and you have to give them the account name and password to the banned account so when they log on they see its banned.

Before you send that email you need to set up a fake ban email in another tab to send to them as soon as they say "wtf this account says its banned?!?!?!" Heres how this should be configured..

blizzard email- [email protected]
    blizzard employee- Wow Account Admin
    target email- THEIR email they just gave you
    subject- World of Warcraft - Account Closure
    body-

Code:
    ***Notice of Account Closure***<br>
    <br>
    Access to the World of Warcraft account, **ACCOUNT NAME HERE**, and any World of 
    <br>Warcraft account associated with the payment information you have provided, has 
    <br>been permanently disabled.  The account has been identified as having used 
    <br>unauthorized game modifications and thus is in violation of the World of 
    <br>Warcraft Terms of Use.  The recurring subscription on the account has been 
    <br>disabled to prevent further charges.
    <br>
    <br>Please review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html,<br> 
    which you accepted when you installed World of Warcraft and established the<br> 
    account(s).  Section 4, Paragraphs A and B detail the limitations of game play<br> 
    modifications and use of any third-party or packet sniffing software.
    <br>
    <br>Furthermore, any activities not intended by game design which affect the<br> 
    economy, the client, player characters or the world itself have a tremendous 
    <br>negative impact on the potential enjoyment for all players.  The effects of 
    <br>these activities take many forms including a bloated game economy, server 
    <br>instability, and allowing unauthorized access to accounts, computers, and player 
    <br>data.
    <br>
    <br>As a result, the account(s) will no longer be accessible and will unfortunately 
    <br>not be reopened under any circumstances.
    <br>
    <br>Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed 
    <br>by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is 
    <br>able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.
    <br>
    <br>Thank you for your understanding in this matter and respecting our position and 
    <br>all statutes within the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
    <br>
    <br>Regards,
    <br>
    <br>Account Administration
    <br>Blizzard Entertainment<br>
    www.WorldOfWarcraft.com
    I know it says its banned for third party program use, but it doesnt really matter. so long as they think they have an official email from blizzard telling them they are banned.

Put up with their complaining for a while about how its banned and all the while just say "well dude i mean, we talked about I told you even in my post that there is a chance you can get banned. im sorry but i cant just give the money back now, I would be out an account." they do one of two things, get really pissed and just cut their losses or chargeback. if they give cut their losses and agree they made a mistake you win. If they charhe back, they agreed to your disclamer when accepting the payment so you call paypal, tell them what happend, they now are on your sideand get your money back because the buyer has now done something wrong.

A sum up, you sell an account that doesnt exist, make sure you get the money first even knowingly there is a chance of ban then when the payment clears, you make them think they got banned for trying to buy an account. pretty much this forces them into filing a chargeback when really, they cant so you make the good guy do something bad, and you win evil? yea i guess.

Half asleep while writing this up so if at any point it stops making sense, let me know and ill clear it up for you. Thanls ad I hope you enjoy!

P.S. at NO point using this scam should you ever say "ROFLPWNED!!" or send them a link to a rickroll video...as tempting as it may be, you need to act as if your on their side willing to help
    Last edited by mudfish; 07-20-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Make over 0 by selling a banned account
    MrNothing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol im too lazy to read this and i dont have any verifed paypal account so i will +Rep you to forgive myself

CHICKEN78's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice

Really Really Really Nice!!!
    You need a verified Paypal acc.
    If the Guy is really stupid and you tell him you tried verifying a few times, maybe he'll believe it!
    But I am kinda scared of getting sewed or something like that, is that possible?
    Anyways +2Rep NICE NICE NICE!!!

Vcertno's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea +rep for this thread.

Desmage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice , only problem for me is getting PayPal verified

xIxVoLcOmxIx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, actually just got my account banned >.<
    will give it a try.

CHICKEN78's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just scared of getting sewed!
    Is there any chance that can happen?

kolivoska's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is quite interesting... i ll maybe try it ;-)

silara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt they could sue you in anyway. You put in the disclaimer. Theres not a whole lot they can do really.

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys
    getting sewed? it depends on how bad you abuse it. You generally want to stop on your first charge back. If you have a second paypal to use you can use it aswell. In the long run your vinctim is the one making the mistake. There is not too much hard proof theres no characters on the account, it was banned before etc. etc. However there is pretty clear proof that your victim will end up trying to abuse paypal's unauthoried payment feature. You almost want them to try and chargeback, unless you can convince them that whats fair is fair and they agreed they understood the chances of being banned.

[M]agz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl.. SOmeones offered to add gometime to my acc

Ergoim's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Pure awesomeness. I'll rep you when I can. (24 hour limit, doh!)

FrodoTBaggins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, friend. I can smell new computer money coming in. +rep

x Royal x's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godlike, will use when the chinesemen go to bed.
    +rep

[M]agz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HELL YEAH you just made me $500 Richer!

+REP!!!!