[Tested and Working]-Obtain gametime for free by trading and recalling your account! menu

User Tag List

Zezh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Tested and Working]-Obtain gametime for free by trading and recalling your account!

Hi there,

after somewhat "failed" contributions, I managed to discover some new scam. So I'll share it with you guys. I would love some feedback aswell. Wether it's negative or positive.

So.. let us assume that you are under the age of 18 and that you have no creditcard or whatever to purchase something online. ( Or you just don't feel like spending your money )

Requirements: - Guts (could come in handy)
    - An account with 1-3 days playtime left. (pref. a scammed account
    you own)
    - Patience (5 days at max)
    - Some social skills

So here's what we are going to do:

We're going to trade our scammed account ,that you fully own, for another account with some legit-seeming guy that is interested in your account.( You can use your main too, but it's more risky )

**DO NOT SCAM HIM AS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT HE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN THE GAMETIME EXPIRES.**

After you talked to the guy, try to convince him you lost your cd-key as you moved twice. If he does not care, and wants to continue the trade, just continue and finish the trade. If he cares, "delete" and continue your search for another victim.

At this point, you got his account and he has yours.
    (just by trading -> everyone is happy)

Now basicly all you have to do is wait for the gametime to expire on your account so he'll renew the gametime.
    Give him 2 days to renew the gametime though. So let us assume you got 3 days of gametime left when you traded, you give him 2 days from the expiration date to renew the gametime. ( more at weekends! )

Now all you have to do is recall your account by contacting blizz.
    And voila, you got your account back with refreshed gametime + another (good?) account.

Now there's a bit of a risk though:

1. He can do a paid acct to acct xfer, but that shouldn't be prob as he will most likely not get your acct banned. And thus you can retransfer ur char by contacting a gm ingame. (If he gets your account perm. banned, you're screwed )
    2. You can get scammed during the trade. ( but you have your auth. key at your side. So again, will not cause a too big problem.)

Some actions that will have a positive influence on succeeding or improving the scam:

1. Do not mention you have a poor amount of gametime left.
    2. Try to find hardcore players that play much, as they will most likely get the gametime faster than others.
    3. Try to use good grammar.

Some negative sides of the scam:

1. Somewhat risky.
    2. **PRETTY COMMON SENSE**:wave:
    3. Patience is required.
    4. Social skills are required.
    5. 50% of all people will not buy the "I lost my authentication key" excuse.(except if you have great social skills)

So at the end: you got his account, and yours with the refreshed gametime.. (--> you didn't really "scam")

Enjoy!

PS: If this is a repost.. I apologize to the person who thought of it first. But do note that I used the "search" option and could not find anything related to my thread.

If you dislike it, the heck with it then.. As it was worth trying to contribute. ;p

Sorry for my poor grammer at some (or all?) sentences. (Not English/American)
    And do not dare to tag it as "common sense" as I mentioned it above.:wave:

PPS: I have tried and succeeded 1/1 times now.

[Tested and Working]-Obtain gametime for free by trading and recalling your account!
    Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, although ive seen something close to this...Either way its a great post and therefore you deserve 2 rep

Zezh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks m8

Gladiator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R