Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Another New Account/Gold Scam] Athene Ain't so Trustworthy.

Alright,
    After a Bit of thinking, I've decided to Share this scam I use Personally to the Mmowned Community.. Since I'm trying to get Contributor =]

This Scam has a Few parts too it, and can change depending on how far you want to go with your Victim, or how High you want your Success Rate to be.

Requirements:
    A WoW Account (Preferably Scammed)(High level Character is Optional)
    AIM/MSN Is a Plus, But again, Optional.

Setting up:
    Start by making a Level 1 Character on your Account (Preferably not the one on your Main account)
    For names, I usually Use the Randomized names, Switch the "i"s with "í"s (Alt 161)
    Ie: Athandría
    Now, Bring that Character to a Main City.
    After that, You can proceed with Option A or Option B

Option A: The Hardcore Player
    Alright, Now, You're going to go into your Major City, and Hit the Trade Channel with something like this:

/2 Now Offering HAND Powerleveling. No Hacks/Bots/Cheats! 1-70 In under 48 Hours! All used with our 4 Man team of Athene Style Powerleveling! PST For more info

After that, You should get a couple people who are most likely Interested, and Curious.
    Now, When they ask how, You can either explain to them What Athene Style Powerleveling is, or Direct them to a Youtube Video/Website.
    WoW Source: Athene Breaks Powerleveling Record
    ATHENE

Basically, What he did was Grab a Group of Friends, (Including a Well geared Prot Pally, A Healer, and a Mage) And Exploited the Instance Tagging system, to gain Full XP from Every mob, As if he were soloing them.

Now, They should be interested.
    Here's where you can offer them a Price, (Ie: 5Kg, 2K Now, 2K at 60, and 1k At 70)
    Or tell them It's completely free of charge, But you get all the Item Drops/DE/Gold.

NOW, If you chose to get the Gold Straight up as an Asking Price, You Can grab that, And You're Golden to "D/C"/Launder the Gold back to your Main

OR

Now, You can offer the Powerleveling, But tell them you only do it for the straight Hours untill Your Character is 70. No breaks.
    Once he Gives you the Account Info, You're Golden to strip the Character, You're golden to Launder that gold back to your main.

Option B: Posing as a Company.
    (For Maximum Succes, I Suggest setting up your Own Website or Youtube Video)

Instead of starting off Directly, You Should set your DND to Either:

/DND For more Info on the FASTEST Powerleveling out there, Please add our Company Aim/MSN (AIM NAME/MSN ADRESSE HERE)

OR

/DND For more Info on the FASTEST Powerleveling out there, Visit our Website/Youtube Video HERE

Then, Continue your Scam there. Pose as a Company, And Basically follow the steps in Option A. Just, Be more Courteous.

Happy Scammings.

Feel free to Ask Questions.

[Another New Account/Gold Scam] Athene Ain't so Trustworthy.
    TamsuO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would work, but seriously, who under lvl 60 has 5k gold?

Get Bent's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TamsuO View Post
    Would work, but seriously, who under lvl 60 has 5k gold?
    I Think you Misunderstood.

You're offering 1-70 Powerleveling.

Your target players are all going to be level 70s that want to Either Reroll, or want an Alt.

ThunderSS's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this will work very nice, and you have 48 hours to do whatever you want to do on the account (steal all their goodies ) but also it may be risky and I don't have "balls" to try it . However +Rep because is a nice idea!

Looking for World of Warcraft and Burning Crusade CD-keys! PM me for info (I can offer web programming services in exchange ).