0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double Scam with mmowned.com

Ok, This is the greatest scam of all time! i swear. i made 50000 gold in 1 day on a total of 20 servers. unfortunetly i decided i didnt want it on 19 and gave it out free. Anyways this is what you do.

First start off with the "New Scam" Scam where you tell them your from peons for hire and blah blah blah... After you have a transaction done go to there charactors. obviously vender everything like always. But also after that is dont. make a new charactor on there account with those funny accents. "WoW Lottery Scam it up" send out about 100 boxes with a hammer or a something in them with the wrapping paper you get form the SW vendor or some horde vendor. Send them out to 20-35 for 5g each and 36-50 for 10g. on each server from vendor on the account and account money i usually had about 1000 then on top of that this scam almost garenttes another 1000-2000 gold.

Also i only made up this scam by using 2 scams from our favorite www.mmowned.com everyone this is godly. dont diss on this until you try it.

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Double Scam with mmowned.com
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Double Scam with mmowned.com

Good idea but unless you havent heard (and im sorry to have to break this to you) , in the comming patch , wraping papper cod will no longer work : ( Wich makes this scam absolete im afraid .

wowhacker101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya no more C.O.D but w.e use my scam and lets say all thos boxs you do are um 50g each just use good old back space really that scam have NEVER not worked for me :P but good luck tho...also thanks for reconizeing my scam xD
    Last edited by wowhacker101; 02-13-2007 at 07:43 AM.

fonstump's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but like he said you can do just about any scam on the account you just got if you dont plan on using it. Just need to get the gold off the char before you get banned.

Detzett40's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could just do the turtle mount scam instead
    ||