Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WORKING] Gold Scam, AND A GM WILL HELP YOU DO IT!!!

This isnt for those people who just sit with 5g in their bank and want to make 20000 gold in one day!

But it could help, if you want to try. Recently tried this, and it works perfectly, and GM helped me do it, although he knew nothing about it.

On my main, i had around 1150 gold, which i had farmed/traded/etc. So here i came up with a plan one day, and i have my friend's account which helped me do it.

What I did was,
    1. Made an alt on friend's account, Put up a grey item on for 500g, and then bought it out on my main.
    2. Then i went and opened up WoW on two different PCs and traded away the rest of the money, to the alt on my friends account.
    3. I relogged onto my friend's alt, traded the money to MY alt, and then traded over that money also to the main on my friends account.

Now with the gold transferred, i made sure that blizzard will NEVER find out where exactly my gold went through whatever investigations. Although these are not necessary, since i found out that blizzard dont actually track down gold, and just simply give in to the figure that you dish out. But anyways, this is what i did.

4. I then traded the gold back to my main, with the main on my friend's account.
    5. I then made 10 auctions of 100g each, for silly items, on my friend's MAIN character and bought them out from my main.
    6. I then deleted the alt, recreated it, deleted it again, and created it again for the last time.
    7. I traded the money back to MY main from my friend's main, and then traded it back to the alt in my friend's account.

I then logged into my account with the other computer, and i deleted all the characters but did not touch any gear. I then went online and changed the account's password as well.

Then i went over to my computer, logged into WoW site, used the forgot password feature, to retrieve a new password, logged in, created a New character and Ticketed a GM. Stating that my account has been hacked, and i used antivirus thingy, and a Trojan.Backdoor virus was found and deleted. I dont know what happened to my character, gear and gold, but i had around 3k gold on it as i last remember.

My account then was suspended, and i was mailed by Blizzard. I immedaitely responded through a Webform and i gave then my cd-key etc and proved my ownership. In a week's time, my character was restored, and after one more week of investigation, i was mailed my blizzard to ticket a GM for reimbursement. I did so, a GM mailed me 3k gold as my reimbursement. Which again goes to show that all the investigation they do, is to really check whether you were hacked or not.

I then rinsed and repeated the same procedure in my friend's account. Transferring the money from his account to mine this time, he already had 1.5k gold, and along with mine, he had 4.5k on him. I again used the same procedure and quoted loss of 7k gold this time, and again, i was Mailed the 7k gold on my friend's account.

The whole process took some time, but is a FAIL-SAFE method, wherein a GM HIMSELF will come and give you the money, and all you have to do is play with blizzard's customer appeasement policy.

If this works for you, or if you feel its something new. Reps would be appreciated!
    Last edited by ram_kalam; 04-25-2008 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Error in narration of Gold transfers

[WORKING] Gold Scam, AND A GM WILL HELP YOU DO IT!!!
    ryder18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, dude you are a genius. great thinking +rep

eti-enne02's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well just a specification, deleting and re-creating a character will NOT help anything
    nice anyway =D

Æiden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice very creative seem risky to me but iam not that good with all the Scams and stuff +rep

Strupantwn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.. I guess this could work but it takes a long long time lol.

Mallak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, they DO track gold. Once I had scammed a guy out of 2000g (TCG Scam) and later I logged on my scamming account to find all of my scammed gold gone and an email stating that it had been returned.

Savaena's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ram_kalam View Post
    What I did was,
    1. Made an alt, Put up a grey item on for 500g, and then bought it out on my main.
    You can't place an item up for sale on the AH by an alt on the same account and buy it from another character on the same account. Blizz made that impossible lols.

All your tactic is basically doing is just trying to confuse the records of the Game Masters, and you probably just got lucky with a stupid one who trusted you.

This is fluff.
    Last edited by Savaena; 04-24-2008 at 09:06 PM.

divajn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really risky.

Kittyanna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow what a lot a trouble to go through just to do a bit of illegit gaming not to mention the shortage of free transfers

2logica2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its nice thinking bud arent you afraid youre friends acount get banned our susspended?

ram_kalam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 2logica2 View Post
    its nice thinking bud arent you afraid youre friends acount get banned our susspended?
    well a ban or a suspension would only be temporary, since these were first time offenses

and yet, i got nothing out of it but 10k gold, enough for me and my mate to get our epic mounts with.

I dont really think i will want to do this again, since i've already made the money i want in two attempts. But in the case i am short of money, i will give it some time... Since obviously the same thing happening on the account once too many a time, will cause suspicion.

@whoever said that one cant use auctions to trade between alts, you're right.
    Im sorry, i actually bought it out on the alt on my friend's account and retransferred it to my account's alt, and finally did give it to my friend's main.

same goes for the other time. i just used these tactics to switch the gold around.
    and as for your talk about finding a STUPID gm. the investigation process took about 2 weeks in total. so it wasnt just that i fooled a GM for it, blizzard DID their investigation and MAILED me that i will be reimbursed the money that i had lost, and it was given to me by a GM simply with a ticket saying "you have promised me reimbursement, so here's the ticket, i didnt explain anything, it was already done with the investigation"

Kinda lost track due to the switching of money here and there.

edited the post to depict that. THank you for pointing it out. Added rep to you for that.

Ilasper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea, rep when i can
    Doing All S1 to S3 set eventually..

Earthcel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep from me m8. Nice guide!

foxlin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this would take forever. but hey, it beats grinding or gliding lol. nice man. +rep

~Jagris's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhhhhh? I didn't follow you there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast