Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NEW AND WORKING] Easy Scam to get 25k gold.

My story begins here. Last friday I was selling a warrior account(70) for only 120 U.S dollars. Someone contacted me, seemed legit, and I agreed to his terms.

After receiving payment, i handed over ALL my information (yes i was a fool). In the end, he put an dispute on me and took the account away. It was on a friday night so i couldn't call in blizzard to change my information and I had to let him abuse the account for the weekend.

I was sad, angry, also furstrated at my own stupidity for trusting people so easily.

On monday, i recalled the account only to found out it was already BANNED.

I was devastated and decided to start my revenge.

In order for this scam to work, you need
    (registered account at Markee Dragon)
    (some random character's armory link)
    (a new paypal account) Doesnt have to be verified (SELECT CANADA AS YOUR COUNTRY, only canada can use funds without credit/bank cards)
    (A Chinese gold selling website)
    (New aim name)

Step by Step:

First of all, you need to make a WTS thread on MarkeeDragon. Make it in this format: WTS Human Female Warrior level 70, full s2 , cheap.

Secondly, in the post, make sure u include the new aim screename and a little describtion of the account. Post it.

Third step is also the KEY of this scam.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS GUIDE IS TO GET BACK AT THOSE ASIAN ACCOUNT SCAMMERS, it will NOT work and would recommend NOT TO use against someone who is being LEGIT. Now luckly for us, markee is FULL of chinese account scammers, they hack into other people's paypal, and pay u, then file a dispute so u can't get the money.

Now, you wait, make sure to not step afk. Within 10 minute, a garanteed scammer will try to contact you by saying "hey, u sale acc?" (obvious scammer) Then you reply with Yes and link him the armory page.

Normally, he will ask u to give him a price and I WOULD RECOMMEND doing it under 500. Usually, he will agree to your price.

Once you guys agree on the price, now they will ALWAYS send you the money first, if they don't, don't do the deal.

You may ask what's the point? He can just file a dispute right away. BUT they can't do anything to you if you've already spent the money.

so this is how it works.

As soon you recieve the money on ur paypal accunt (MAKE SURE USE A NEW PAYPAL ACCOUNT, NEVER, EVER EVER USE UR OWN PAYPAL, FAKE ONE! DO IT WITH A DIFFERENT IP TOO!) quickly spend the money on a gold selling website (in the case, i used thsale and ttgaming, because they delivery the gold almost immediately)

MAKE SURE U DO IT FAST, because if he files the dispute before u spend the money, you won't have the funds in your paypal account. (They'll place them in hold so u cant spend them) DO IT FAST.

After you orders the gold, just block him on aim and sit there waiting for your gold to arrive from the company. =)

Because you are using a different paypal address that does not link to any of your own information, they can't trace you. In the case, I used this in a netcafe, (u can also use a ip blocker or hide program)

I have scammed those scammers around 25k gold I spend the gold on buying enchanting mats which can be EASILY resold. Hence, blizzard will MOST unlikely take the gold back. The scammer will be taught a lesson, and you get something out from it.

I do have to make a declaimer, I've never scammed any legit person. I do this on purpose to get back at other chinese account scammers so they know who not to mess with.

Here's the screenshot before i spend the money on mats.

If you have any question or need help on how to make this work, add my aim: Makiyoito04wow
    Last edited by Beerstud; 04-23-2008 at 01:15 AM.

[NEW AND WORKING] Easy Scam to get 25k gold.
    gothikaboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty nice.
    +rep

Moffeman's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems nice, but i think im too lazy to do thios hehe :P +Rep

issam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job man , seriously thats an awsome scam

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to make an addition explaination to this method,

any LEGIT people will ask for your phone number // address// talk on vent. DO NOT CLOSE THE DEAL with them.

The reason why chinese(i m not being racist but most scammers are chinese, SORRY if you are offended.) account scammer is because they always RUSH. They will NEVER request to meet ingame, NEVER ask for your phone number, NEVER GIVE OUT their phone number or ANYWAY to contact them.

It's an obvious scammer and should be taught his lesson.
    Last edited by Beerstud; 04-23-2008 at 02:05 AM.

Reaper5's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do you know who is legit and who is not when they contact you?

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy.

almost 90% of the chinese scammers will start by saying "you sale acc?" or "i want to buy ur acc"

They never write in full sentence and never use proper english.

However, if you can't tell, chat with them a little, see if they know english well enough to respond and see if they have any grammar mistakes.

This method works best at night, since all the asian scammer are awake and out to hunt for their food.

I just got another 2 with this scam.

Reason i released this is because I hate them, and I want them to pay as much as possible. I also hate paypal for being a piece of shit. I want both of them to suffer.

It really doesn't hurt you one bit, it's them who has to pay.

(I have to remind you, don't buy gold too often.)

Fyrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems like a very solid method.
    A couple of questions though, when you make the fake new paypal, do you use a proxy? This is fraud after all.
    When you order the gold, do they phone you before processing the order?
    And what kind of info do you use on the paypal? Just random?
    Thanks in advance.

I'll come back and rep you when I can.

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually in the netcafe just 5 minute away from my house =)
    Heres the tricky part about the phone, I usually gave them my SECOND cell phone number. It really depends on person.

I know how a gold company runs and I know what they do. Even if there are things going wrong there is ABSOLUTELY nothing, they can do to you. They will not waste thousands of dollar to fly over to investigate the issue and 10k gold is only 279 U.S(depends on the website), normally they would let go. That's why I recommend not using the gold method too often.

If you order from thsale, they will delivery very fast, but also, would require a phone conversation each time. I suggest cell phone because even if something were to happen to you(which is next to impossible) u can just say you dropped your cell phone and someone picked it up and used to for scams.

I would recommend STAYING hell away from secure gold selling sites. AKA Forsaken farmers. They would require too much comfirmation for this to work flawlessly.

It doesn't have to be gold. You can bascially do whatever you want with the money in ur paypal, but the key is DO IT FAST.

As in information in paypal, I change a few letter and bascially just randoms it down but not making it too obvious. (EX: making the street name: McLovin :P) but I always have the phone as my cell number.

If there's any flaw please point it out to me and I will fix them

Fyrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright sounds good, I'm going to try it now.
    I'll post how it goes.

edit: btw, do you have your gold sent to a second account?

Reddox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like this scam. It's moral, seeing as you're ripping off scammers, and you end up benefiting quite a bit (who doesn't want some extra gold).

Good stuff. +rep.
    "Break, break the good and the just!"
    -Nietzsche

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I don't have a second account which I send gold to, and even if I do, blizzard will track it and it is not possibel to avoid without the hassle of deleteing/recreating characters.

I simply spend the money on mats or random epics which are easily resellable.

I hate chinese account scammers, I hate them to a point where i would go out of my ways to deal with them.

My method only works on scammers and is especially designed for them. They not only hack into people's paypal, and use it for their personal gain. Also bots and scam ON UR CHARACTER. That is unforgiving in my book.

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fyrex View Post
    Alright sounds good, I'm going to try it now.
    I'll post how it goes.

edit: btw, do you have your gold sent to a second account?
    please let me know how it went, id love to hear about the result.

Fyrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to one now
    "u r selling ur acc,right?"

lol

So you suggest spending as much of the gold I can, so it doesn't get taken away?

pengo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    going to have a try with this

Page 1 of 64 1234551 ... LastLast